Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! (9203 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by TimeManager(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
@NgeneUkwenu, Xmas Is Sweet When You Share It With Wailers, Same Here With Me. Enjoy!

Peace, Love And Amala!

6 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by mildflame: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I am trying my best with some " land Wailers around my neighborhood....I actually played host to some of them today in the spirit of the season grin grin

Happy Christmas my Bros wink

Oh how ANGELIC of U...just thank ur stars GOD ALMIGHTY destroyed PDP if not dustbin by now go beta pass naija

WAILING WAILERS long time ago in bethlehem.....WAIL d rest tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Rollingdice(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op you have been given a good-paying Job in Maiduguri.

Pls resume on the first of January, 2016 grin
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by HzRF(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I wonder how some People(PDP and Igbos) reason, they criticized and abused Lai Mohammed for coming to say, that Boko Haram had been defeated, yet they couldn't point out one Village still being Occupied by Boko haram.

For the past 3Months, no major attack has been carried by Boko haram, no video posted anyway, The minister and Journalist toured Borno without any incident.

I could remember during Jonathan infamous tenure, when he said, he couldn't step inton Borno State for want of being killed by Boko haram. But the Villagers and former occupants of the territories are now moving back to bases, Yet they don't want to Crédit Buhari for that.

Boko Haram Has Benn Defeated, If you don't like it, then go and Join them or form your Own Boko IPOB!

Useless idiotuss!!!
Craze dey worry u
GEJ didn't handover a boko haram that controls any part of the country

ND why has Buhari not visited borno

Rubbish

Hopefully when bubu recruit 500k teachers u will accept borno or any of ur family members

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Babacele: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nuells:

If you think so l implore you to read this and know if your so-called Boko Haram was morally or technically defeated as claimed by both Lai Mohammed and his Master in power

BOMBSHELL! BOKO HARAM SECRET PEACE DEALS WITH FG EXPOSED!

his is coming by way of a 3rd party, I don't know
if this is legit - but with the details shared it
should be looked into: "Please publish this story
because I have sacrificed my life for this story.
My name is XXXX XXXXXXXX but I go by the name
Aisha Mohamed. I am a prostitute in the UAE. I
own four petrol stations in Benin City and two
hostels in one of the state universities in the SW of
Nigeria. I was born in the north to a Fulani Mother
and an Edo father. I am a graduate of University of
Benin but I have made more money doing my
business than I made working at the bank.
On the 19th of December 2015, a prominent
Kaduna Businessman named XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX
was with me in a hotel room in Dubai when
someone close to EL Rufai, governor of Kaduna
state called him. This man did not know that I can
understand both Hausa and Arabic and I can also
write these languages. So he was asking this man
questions and he was counting money so he put it
on speakout and I was listening. This is what their
conversation looked like.
Man on the phone: Yes. We have negotiated peace
with Boko Haram. The war is over.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: That is good. But at what
cost? I have said it that the best strategy is to
keep the fight going because once we begin to mix
with these people and they begin to relax like the
Niger Delta, then some more ugly stories will come
out.
Man on the phone: Dont worry, its a big deal that
was reached. The boys first said they want an
Islamic Republic covering the whole of Nigeria but
we offered them our current sharia region for now.
So most of them will be put into power come
Kaduna Man in Dubai: Is that all?
Man on the phone: No. They want some favors
from Govt. The gave the names of people who
must die for them to completely give up.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: Who do they want dead.
Man on the Phone: This is big!!.
1. The want the Shittes wiped from Nigeria. They
claim that the shittes are an impure brand of Islam
and they want them all dead and all their homes
destroyed and cleared out. They do not want one
single Shia mosque standing in Nigeria.
2. They also want Former army chief Ihejirika
dead. They want the govt to use whatever means
necessary to do that. They claim he killed Boko
Haram members.
3. They want Goodluck Jonathan arrested and
killed. They claim he ordered the death of Boko
Haram members.
4. The want Namadi Kanu radio guy captured and
killed for insulting them.
5. They also want for their members to be helped
to win elections in the north in 2019 so the gradual
introduction of Sharia will commence.
Many things were said but if you can publish this,
then next expose, I will tell you how they want to
deal with the South later. I have run away from
Dubai at the moment and I am hiding in one
African country from where I sent you this
message. Please, if I can sacrifice my life and
wealth for this, I pray that you help.
I have written to many newspapers but they
refused to publish my story until I come in person
to Nigeria. They are afraid of Buhari. I know if I
come into Nigeria, I am a dead person.
Spread the story, share it for all to see and I will
write a very detailed expose on all that was said.
Very very important information is yet to come
out.
Thanks"
story, story .

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by mytime24(f): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
When we told you guys that BURUTAI has met the deadline you were calling for Lai muhammed's head and now he has been vindicated
so answer dis questn undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2822299/people-please-where-shekau#41320748

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by destinychildolu(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Osezua:
since this administration came into power hw many times has the press reported that he activities of boko haram. there is a conspiracy to cover their activities and I think it is walking. we are the ones being deceived. believe it or not there are attacks on villages that are not being reported.
Wailing Wailers

2 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by 2sex(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nuells:

If you think so l implore you to read this and know if your so-called Boko Haram was morally or technically defeated as claimed by both Lai Mohammed and his Master in power

out.
Haram members.
Haram members.
out.
Thanks"
YOU ARE BASTARD IF YOU CAN NOT POST A CREDIBLE SOURCE TO THIS RUBBISH YOU JUST POSTED... AND MAY YOUR LIFE BE RUINED THE WAY BOKO RUINED NIGERIA...

I just hate it when people can't use their brain properly...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Proudnigga(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
When we told you guys that BURUTAI has met the deadline you were calling for Lai muhammed's head and now he has been vindicated
u need Jesus. During e del kabie or what ever, abuja was attacked the following day. U guys throw caution to the wind, so u think other Nigerians are happy with the insurgency which buhari now tag militancy undecided . U are doing same thing liar Mohammad is being criticised for
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Harmvirus(f): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Naija is getting better

2 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Is a pity that some people want explosion to know if Bokoharam is dead or alive.

How many people died during Presidential and gubernatorial elections and how many polling units were blown off by suicide bombers inspite of their threat not to hold elections? - the answer is None died and no polling booth was bombed even when the elections were extended to midnight.

Don't wish people to die to make or mar a milestone.
Are u not waiting to roast lai mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Proudnigga:
u need Jesus. During e del kabie or what ever, abuja was attacked the following day. U guys throw caution to the wind, so u think other Nigerians are happy with the insurgency which buhari now tag militancy undecided . U are doing same thing liar Mohammad is being criticised for
Its 10pm my brother,we are going to celebrate by midnight please join us

3 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nuells: 12:15am On Dec 26, 2015
2sex:
YOU ARE BASTARD IF YOU CAN NOT POST A CREDIBLE SOURCE TO THIS RUBBISH YOU JUST POSTED... AND MAY YOUR LIFE BE RUINED THE WAY BOKO RUINED NIGERIA...

I just hate it when people can't use their brain properly...
Do l give a hoot about your warped opinion??...hell No!
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Demdem(m): 12:38am On Dec 26, 2015
bettercreature:
This is going to be the first time in 6years

Yet fools will continue to shout that they are yet to see CHANGE.

5 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Demdem(m): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just the same way you and your co strange bed fellows wished during GEJ's tenor - It takes a man with the same mentality to figure out the wishes of others.

Shattapppp. Jonah-daft was destined to fail. He prepared his bed that way and there was no way he could have succeeded. Are u deaf that y Av not been hearing about the atrocities Dasuki performed under Jonah-daft nose. Jonah-daft borrowed 1 billion dollars to purchase arms, instead Dasuki was busy sharing money left right center and the drunkard did nothing.

7 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Demdem(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Officially it's now minutes after midnight of Xmas day. For the first time after so many years, no evil boko bomb blast or terror strike. Only fools will disagree that this govt isn't defeating them. It's still not yet over but surely they have been degraded.
This change surely is real.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by theDEVILisHERE: 1:28am On Dec 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Wailing wailers,no food today its 10:00PM NO NEWS OF BOMB EXPLOSION
BOKOHARAM IS DEAD
The bad news you PDP bandwagon and APC plastic fans are waiting for,will never happen

Boko haram is not dead
Boko haram are now fully part and parcel of the Nigerian army
They have now been fully absolved into the Nigerian army by one of their major sponsors
Who happens to be the president of Nigeria
Mr Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by SmartMugu: 4:47am On Dec 26, 2015
OP, you changed the title about every hour all day. Were u praying for a bomblast? Who thinks like that? Bomb-blast resemble banger to you?
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Abagworo(m): 4:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Kind of disgusting how these wailers are wishing for attack. Buhari has proven that with good leadership Nigeria will work. Future suicide attacks is possible but its obvious Boko Haram members are on the run.

4 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 5:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Tolexander:
Too early to celebrate!

It takes them few minutes to strike.

I told you it wasn't too early to celebrate,Bokoharam are dead and now we are looking forward to life without BOKOHARAM mind you am relocating to sambisa forest

2 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 5:59am On Dec 26, 2015
SmartMugu:
OP, you changed the title about every hour all day. Were u praying for a bomblast? Who thinks like that? Bomb-blast resemble banger to you?
Yes i was expecting a deadly bomb blast as usual CHANGE IS FINALLY HERE

2 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by SmartMugu: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Yes i was expecting a deadly bomb blast as usual CHANGE IS FINALLY HERE
Lol. Don't expect such bro. We need peace. The next noise we hear should probably be from banger. I hate bomblasts...

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by gists: 6:08am On Dec 26, 2015
ok.
Now that BH has been defeated (I'm just being cautious not to say decapitated because their may still be some mushroom ragheads hiding in some tiny hole in sambisa), ITS TIME TO "BOX" DASUKI AND HIS GANG INTO MAX KIRIKIRI PRISON.

Happy BOXING Day

2 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 6:09am On Dec 26, 2015
SmartMugu:

Lol. Don't expect such bro. We need peace. The next noise we hear should probably be from banger. I hate bomblasts...
It was very difficult not to expect bombing after deadly xmas bombing for 6year,PMB must probe all the past xmas bombing expecially the one involving GEJ and HENRY AKWA,maybe the guy is telling the truth afteral

3 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by SmartMugu: 6:12am On Dec 26, 2015
bettercreature:
It was very difficult not to expect bombing after deadly xmas bombing for 6year,PMB must probe all the past xmas bombing expecially the one involving GEJ and HENRY AKWA,may the guy is telling the truth afteral
Yup.
Especially now that some big fish got in trouble with EFCC. Who knows if they were financing the whole Boko thing all along?

2 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2015
SmartMugu:

Yup.
Especially now that some big fish got in trouble with EFCC. Who knows if they were financing the whole Boko thing all along?
They were using the war to launder money and finance PDP,more revelations to come in January

3 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Iroh88(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Are you not one of GEJ's apologist? can you swear you are not praying to read about explosion today? or when did you become a good man
I could swear he did. That is the disgraced bigoted mod Ngwakwe. He deactivated his old handle a day after Jonathan lost the election only to resurface with this and continue selling his lie.

Most of them fervently fasted and prayed Boko Haram strikes and are disappointed there is no bad news to celebrate and insult Buhari for.

I give glory to God to have spared our lives from the devices of those demons and thank him for giving us a president like Buhari.

We aren't out of the woods yet but we are surely making progress. Let us all remain very vigilant as our collective security depends not only on the efforts of our security forces but on the collective effort of each and every one of us.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by ahaz: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Celebrating no xmas bombing for the first time in 6yrs
BOKOHARAM IS DEAD
The bad news you PDP bandwagon and APC plastic fans are waiting for,will never happen
you guys should not regoice.buhari has finally reached an aggrement with his boys...if buhari say his hands are clean let him constitute a trial for book hsram,let him probe the sponsors, and the ones arrested why did their trials stopped or why were they not sentenced yet?
Yet this is an organization that was responsible for 30000 Nigerian deaths.painfully the president is still asking for there amnesty...shame.
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by balad009(f): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2015
Nuells:

out.
Haram members.
Haram members.
out.
Thanks"
Only people wit fish brain will believe this story.

5 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by agabusta: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Osezua:

It only goes to show and tell you that the very reason they struck was to destabilize GEJs govt. he is out of power now so no more justification for bombing.

You are an unstable individual. You first claimed attacks were happening but unreported.

When u were countered by valid claims u are now going another silly line that they are no longer attacking cos GEJ is out which even contradicts ur earlier stance of Buhari's ineptitude in the terror war.

Are u sure u are not high on something??

3 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Osgilliat(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2015
This is one of the outcome of probing known as witch hunting by the wailers. If you want to kill a snake you don't go for the tail, you aim for the head and doing so you will have more than its tail to roast later. Those thieves currently in the net of EFCC should be giving proper attention. Probably they may be the head we are talking about. This is a lesson to all nigeria president never to let any past administration enjoys their billions of naira loots. If buhari has listened to the wailers then and stop the so called witch hunting he wouldn't have achieved up to this level even thought we are still expecting more from him like he promised.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Hiding Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate In The Northern Part (Updated). / PDP Dissolve Ekiti State Executive Committee, Appoints Caretaker Committee / Sanwo-olu Celebrates Arrival Of Y2024 First Babies In Four Lagos Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.