Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 (45552 Views)

NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike / NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January- Channels TV / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by honeric01(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
You bought at 87 with subsidy

To buy at 85 without subsidy

Great news!
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by OLADD: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

When Jonathan removed subsidy, was the price of PMS
increased or reduced?

The increment was in consonance with the prevailing global price at that time. There is no basis or justification for this N2 paltry reduction by Buhari.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by shizzy7(f): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
anonimi:

Make una come see this bloody LIAR disciple of Alhaji LIE Mohammed angry
When did early January become two weeks to elections of March 28 or even Feb. 14
Moreover N10 reduction is not in the same league with N2 official price reduction at which NO ONE is buying undecided
Plus the crude oil price has reduced heavily since January when Jonathan reduced pump price by N10.
So what is the EXCUSE of the dull, daft and dumb megida aka The CONFUSED One

2012-2014- Global oil price averaged $90 - Jonathan increased from 65-97(32), he could not give #2 difference in 3 years but gave a #10 difference TWO weeks before election and still owed oil marketers till the end of his tenure...

2015 - oil price price at below $40 and a #2 decrease

This fuvktard is here arguing date with me. Look at this moniker twice, NEVER quote the moniker again whether mistakenly or intentionally..

Mr. Dumdum who thinks he is smart but he's actually all about stupidity with his Garri-filled brain.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by samplegirl(f): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
While we collect as much as 950 from bus conductors APC government is giving us 2 naira change.

Chai! Nigerians enjoy your proposed 2 naira change.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by ifycent2: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
50 naira per liter will mk sense by nxt yr 2016....

so dat 500 naira account upgrade for unlimited free browsing using all networks via www.ictvpn.net will reduce.......
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
chukkiephil:
yea yea just like when you called him a thief for trying to remove subsidy!! is it not what Buhari is trying to do now? undecided iranu

Do you have a brain problem or is it just the inability to comprehend?
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by obaiyan: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
[jonathan met it at 65 so bringing it to 87 from the 97 naira he took it to.uote author=OLADD post=41334745]

Jona reduced the PMS price from N97 to N87 but Lai Mohammed and APC cried blue murder. Today, while in govt, all APC-led administration could do was a N2 reduction! What a scam![/quote]
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by shizzy7(f): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
iblawi:

Lol

That matter pain Nigerians die.
New year for that matter, people vex for the man but I enjoyed the protest sha..
#Occupynigeria

Oya answer my kwestion nau...

Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by iblawi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
shizzy7:

2012-2014- Global oil price averaged $90 - Jonathan increased from 65-97(32), he could not give #2 difference in 3 years but gave a #10 difference TWO weeks before election.

2015 - oil price price at below $40 and a #2 decrease

This fuvktard is here arguing date with me. Look at this moniker twice, NEVER quote the moniker again whether mistakenly or intentionally..

Mr. Dumdum who thinks he is smart but he's actually all about stupidity with his Garri-filled brain.

Lol

Abeg forget this biafra boys.

They can never appreciate good people.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by chukkiephil(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Do you have a brain problem or is it just the inability to comprehend?
a mad man thinks Everybody is mad except himself, check yourself mate
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by iblawi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
shizzy7:
New year for that matter, people vex for the man but I enjoyed the protest sha..
#Occupynigeria

Oya answer my kwestion nau...
How will you get it? Am in Abj and you are in Ghana I guess.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by shizzy7(f): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
iblawi:

Ah aha ah
Yepa, Why Ghana?
You couldn't think of any place within Nigeria......
Its just a guess sha.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by shizzy7(f): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
iblawi:

Ah aha ah
Yepa, Why Ghana?
Its just a guess sha.

I will send Dangote to abuja, so just drop it at the airport, he will deliver it to me. I trust him he's my boy :p :p
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by iblawi(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
shizzy7:
Ah aha ah
Yepa, Why Ghana?
Its just a guess sha.

I will send Dangote to abuja, so just drop it at the airport, he will deliver it to me. I trust him he's my boy :p :p
oh sorry I tot that was where you met some of those Ghanaian friends of yours. Am sorry.

OK no p.

Bawo ni ma se ba e so ro.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by olalat(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Not only enemies, very dull minds that rushing to comment on mere reading the headline of a particular news. The more you read their comments, the more u question the sancticity of their minds. What can one say about people who can not differeciate btw reduction in price without subcidy and reduction with subcidy being factored in. They are pathetic species of homosapien. They need prayers.
Qdubs:
Bad belle is allowed!!! Most of the comments na from enemies of Progress!
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
OLADD:

The increment was in consonance with the prevailing global price at that time. There is no basis or justification for this N2 paltry reduction by Buhari.
"Prevailing global price" is not a determinant of the amount PMS is sold locally. Countries fix their own prices. The US does belong to OPEC but produces oil, how does the "prevailing global price" affect the prices of petroleum products in the country?
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by OLADD: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

"Prevailing global price" is not a determinant of the amount PMS is sold locally. Countries fix their own prices. The US does belong to OPEC but produces oil, how does the "prevailing global price" affect the prices of petroleum products in the country?

Wrong. Nigeria's fuel price is determined to a large extent by international crude price simply because of our inability to refine locally. Don't forget that we have to export our crude for refined imported products. We would not be able to control our local price until all the refiners are made to work at optimal capacity. By then. we'll be able to adequately determine all the cost of production, distribution and marketing. That's it.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by AZotunba: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
i have read thru many comment on this issue and I begin to ask myself why do we allow most of our views be coloured with sentimental judgement?
I won't decieve myself into believing that we should not criticizes this government. blind criticism although should be condemned.
This information should gear good response from the populace.. considering the following antecedent... the past government planned on removing subsidy which was suppose to increase fuel price to around 140naira or so, while it was at that time sold for 97naira. we thank God and well meaning Nigerians for aborting such plans.
from d information we obtain from d news above, we are looking at buying fuel for 85,86,87 naira even after the removal of subsidy...
if u ask me, this is more a tenable plan and very accommodating plan for the masses of this country.. this shlould ensure availability of this product in the market nd the price regulated by the government...
in as much as I want to agree that our government can do much better, however this to me is encouraging.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
OLADD:

Wrong. Nigeria's fuel price is determined to a large extent by international crude price simply because of our inability to refine locally. Don't forget that we have to export our crude for refined imported products. We would not be able to control our local price until all the refiners are made to work at optimal capacity. By then. we'll be able to adequately determine all the cost of production, distribution and marketing. That's it.
Could you then give me the global price of PMS locally?
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by dotcomnamename: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
honeric01:
You bought at 87 with subsidy

To buy at 85 without subsidy

Great news!

No Man United vs Stoke on FP?? https://www.nairaland.com/2824426/stoke-city-vs-manchester-united
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by dyn1800: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lol..... The price obeyed Einstein law of Gravitation

OLADD:

Na force of gravity.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by koladebrainiac(m): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Amberon:
if our government is a sane one, then petrol shouldn't even sell above 30 naira. because crude oil is at its lowest price in the international presently. So naturally, a fall in the global oil price should also mean a fall in petrol for consumption. but our useless government with their corrupt ways won't adjust the price to this effect.

about last year, the U.S govt slashed the price of gas by a third the normal price because gas got cheaper. Our useless government should learn.

How much is naira to dollar?? Dummy.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by Amberon: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Compound fool.... compare the price of petrol in Nigeria with that of other world's top crude oil exporters. dunce!! Even countries with zero drop of oil sell cheaper petrol.
koladebrainiac:

How much is naira to dollar?? Dummy.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by sucroseoff(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
a better comparison will b converting the prices to dallar
@#87 in January when dollar sells for #197, a liter sold for 87/197=0.44 dollars per litre.

now,
@85 and dollar sells for #260, a liter is actually been sold at 85/260=0.3 dollars per liter.

I think it's still a step-up
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by menxer: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

It was never removed, the modulation is different

Modulation: Amplitude or Frequency?
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
menxer:

Modulation: Amplitude or Frequency?

Your sarcasm is good. Google it cox my phone won't allow me post link in a quote
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by Saurab: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
wristbangle:

$35

PMS is different from crude. SHM
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by wristbangle: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Saurab:

Check my analysis well.

I do know PMS is different from crude pls undecided
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by ODUBEZE: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
" where I signed
up on it yesterday is that the price will be
far below N87."
- Kachikwu.

So N85 is far below N87?
Lord have mercy!
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by ODUBEZE: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Saurab:

My dear, it is SMH not SHM
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by emmygzy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
etim20:
I believe u to be more educated than dis but to be frank, I am totally disappointed in u. In as much as u decide to toll opposition lane shouldn't make u to be a sadist. GEJ met PMS at N65 per litre,he hiked it to about N150 per litre when a barrel is sold at $120 or there about in the global oil market, which he was forced to reduced it to N97 and later N87 per litre and did nothing with his cannibal economic team when oil was sold at $45 per barrel, and now PMB inherited it with oil being sold at $45 per barrel and has rolled out plans to reduce the price in the first quarter of 2016 in which oil today is sold at $49 per barrel globally. Which means when we get to second and third quarter of 2016, PMS is likely to be sold below N40 per litre. Pls criticise and wail when and where necessary.
what iz dis one saying, are you listening to the news at all? Oil is been sold at 38dollars per barrel. Even IMF is saying that by 2016 it will fall to 20dollars per barrel when Iran resumes it's own exporting.
Re: NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 by Saurab: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Check my analysis well.

I do know PMS is different from crude pls undecided

What analysis? I just what is the current average price of PMS around the world?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo / Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.