Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte (1061 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by endtimesblog: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
So this lass was hoping people. in the spirit of Christmas spirit would show her some love so she went to Twitter to solicit.

However, she forgot Nigerians will always be Nigerians, especially on Twitter.

A dude began spamming her mentions for only God knows what reasons and when she warned him, he gave her a classic knockout.

This is cold...Lmao!

Read more @ : http://www.gistmelove.bogspot.com/2015/12/checkout-this-guys-epic-response-to.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by endtimesblog: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Maka why
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by ronald4lif(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
sad
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by fhelihx(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Behind beggar.. undecided
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by Swissheart(f): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin lol....a lazyass lady don't deserved to get any recharge card...it she can afford to buy her lipstick,surely she can afford to buy some airtime recharge card for herself... cool
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by CaroLyner(f): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
whats epic about his response?
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by darlingtonIIV(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
EPIC!
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by obiorathesubtle: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
undecided I don't see the 'epic' ness in his response.. I read it over and over.. Didn't see it undecided
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
My New Year Wish

• GTB
Acct: ******4411
Amt: NGN200,000,000.00 Cr
Desc: TRANSFER BETWEEN CUSTOMERS-TRF IFO OLALEYE , PEACE OLAYEMI. FRM DAS 201::200099864 DASUKI NSA to OLALEYE , PEACE OLAYEMI
Avail Bal: NGN200,010,279.15
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Seriously, this shït is becoming stale. I think I have seen this thread more than 3 times. Nevertheless, I pity dumb guys who still foolishly mail airtime to Nigerian ladies (cause I know that ladies from other countries won't do such because their orientation is completely different from our leeching, hungry-looking girls), so she would take you for a caring boyfriend. I really pity them dumbass dudes. Showering material things on a girl makes her to see you as nothing but her money bag. You're only important when the want for cash surfaces. Other than that, you weigh nothing to her. Nigerian girls! It shall not be well with them!
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
EPIC ? I don't think this OP understands english
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by 15dexter(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin lol....a lazyass lady don't deserved to get any recharge card...it she can afford to buy her lipstick,surely she can afford to buy some airtime recharge card for herself... cool
Your guy is very lucky. Miss independence! I like you already
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
15dexter:

Your guy is very lucky. Miss independence! I like you already

Thank u boo... grin
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
She's such a hungry disgrace!
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by hatux: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sept20:
She's such a hungry disgrace!
crygrin
Re: Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte by 7footre(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is KO!
Meanwhile

(1) (Reply)

Can You Change Your Cloth In Front Your Mum? / Male Oral Contraceptive: How The 'male Pill' Could Actually Work / Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.