Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! (9771 Views)

Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
mamagee3:
Lovely!!!
thanks for appreciating!!! Charix thinks nobody cares for munachi anymore. Thanks for proovong the goat wrong.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you have no gf. Go sit don for dutty! You are broke as hell that's why you sleep on nairaland and have refused to give me peace since you discovered my identity. So shall I not give you peace. So shall the devil smoke you out of where you are typing to reign insults on my head! Ignoramus! Muna is in bed with her young love. Old man go find your own!!!
E pain you well well. Your opinion means nothing. Keep bragging about a boy who'd soon leave you to impregnate his age mate. Happened to your rival Toyin, would happen to you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
thanks for appreciating!!! Charix thinks nobody cares for munachi anymore. Thanks for proovong the goat wrong.
Nowadays you've been using my name to voice your innermost thoughts. Good to see you recognize already no one cares about you. Your life is a comedy for us nairaland users.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Destined2win: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh so you know its Christmas yet you come into my territory looking for trouble. it will never be well with you. For that smelly mouth you opened up to insult munachi. You will never see good. angry how dare you call her lazy and idle. A whole woman who is now rapping and acting. God see!

Munachi, stop being this foolish and rude.

Why use the bolded words on people angry

You are looking for fans to lighten your dying fame, yet you use your dirty..stinking mouth to drive them away

Munachi seriously you have to change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by wheredemdey: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Destined2win:

You are looking for fans to lighten your dying fame, yet you use your dirty..stinking mouth to drive them away

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Utchgirl(f): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you have no gf. Go sit don for dutty! You are broke as hell that's why you sleep on nairaland and have refused to give me peace since you discovered my identity. So shall I not give you peace. So shall the devil smoke you out of where you are typing to reign insults on my head! Ignoramus! Muna is in bed with her young love. Old man go find your own!!!

U shld hv said dt u r in bed wit d little boy u r molesting.

Munachi, u r aChild Molester cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Mgebeke feeling funky !

Waiting 4 u 2 call me charix in anoda form.

Anu ofia like u !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by wheredemdey: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Destined2win:

Pls ignore her...i will show him/her that I don't take threats likely.

Kindly hold ur peace bro...i can fight for masrlf.

Regards
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Utchgirl(f): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:

E pain you well well. Your opinion means nothing. Keep bragging about a boy who'd soon leave you to impregnate his age mate. Happened to your rival Toyin, would happen to you too.

Dnt mind her.

She wil neva learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:

oh shut up over there. Love knows no age. He has been happy with muna since 2011. We are now entering 2016. Do the math wink
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Destined2win:

ohhh I see. Charix because I said you're getting boring you decided to deploy your multiple accounts I.e destined2win and utchgirl . lol keep on. You won't go and find work! angry
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh shut up over there. Love knows no age. He has been happy with muna since 2011. We are now entering 2016. Do the math wink
If you keep saying this long enough maybe one day you'd start believing your own lies.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Utchgirl:

U shld hv said dt u r in bed wit d little boy u r molesting.

Munachi, u r aChild Molester cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Mgebeke feeling funky !

Waiting 4 u 2 call me charix in anoda form.

Anu ofia like u !
charix you really are jobless. Hello to your other personality Utchgirl grin kiss
So sleeping with a 23 year old is child abuse? Fool
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
ohhh I see. Charix because I said you're getting boring you decided to deploy your multiple accounts I.e destined2win and utchgirl . lol keep on. You won't go and find work! angry
The day you'd keep my name out of your mouth is the day you completely lose relevance on nairaland.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
wheredemdey:

Pls ignore her...i will show him/her that I don't take threats likely.

Kindly hold ur peace bro...i can fight for masrlf.

Regards
Go to native doctor. That's the highest for you smelly Nigerians. As if those powers work. Get gone!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:

The day you'd keep my name out of your mouth is the day you completely lose relevance on nairaland.
coming from the man who stalks and comments on my posts. Ho! Get gone!!!!! Get!!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:

do not let me use broom sweep you out
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
charix you really are jobless. Hello to your other personality Utchgirl grin kiss
Sleeping with a 17year old is child abuse if you're/were not a child yourself. You're the only person I've heard of apart from house girls who've manipulated a male child into having carnal knowledge.
Have shame woman, I know it eats you up at night. Beg for forgiveness and your mind'd become free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
do not let me use broom sweep you out
Says the one who keeps mentioning me.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Destined2win: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Munachi take this.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:

Sleeping with a 17year old is child abuse if you're/were not a child yourself. You're the only person I've heard of apart from house girls who've manipulated a male child into having carnal knowledge.
Have shame woman, I know it eats you up at night. Beg for forgiveness and your mind'd become free.
munachi is so pretty she can get any man but she chooses tomi because she loves him. Difference. Plus he's now 23 you fool
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Destined2win:

Munachi take this.....
go away
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Destined2win: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
go away

I used to admire you but you are now too rude for my liking
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
munachi is so pretty she can get any man but she chooses tomi because she loves him.
Another lie you keep forcing yourself to believe. Tell me, where is your senator husband then? You couldn't catch a president's son? Your beauty no reach standard then.

Plus he's now 23 you fool
I wonder how you manage to view him as a man now. All I still see is the 17year old boy you raped.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Runtingz16: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Munachi grow up! Look how sick you are. Molesting a boy old enough to be your child!

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Runtingz16: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:

Another lie you keep forcing yourself to believe. Tell me, where is your senator husband then? You couldn't catch a president's son? Your beauty no reach standard then.

I wonder how you manage to view him as a man now. All I still see is the 17year old boy you raped.
she couldn't even catch a wealthy 23 year old like davido grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Runtingz16: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:

she couldn't even catch a wealthy 23 year old like davido grin grin grin grin grin grin even flavor that is shooting his eggs here and there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Runtingz16: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truth is I know muna. Not personally but close enough thru friends and FAM. Let's just say her mother, Philo is not happy about muna's life. Munachi is her only daughter and child at that and she is misbehaving. Muna is a stubborn child.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Runtingz16: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Muna's mother has polio and muna is meant to care for her but she's not. She's out forming big girl. Munachi is from a poor ( I apologize) wretched family. But even at that her mother is hurting daily because of the kind of bad egg she got called a daughter. Since childhood she brings her mother shame. Goes sleeping about.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Runtingz16: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Munachi is going to hate all I'm spewing but its the truth. I'm sick of seeing her on NL. She badly wants fame and it's not happening. Go back to school!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oh I see today is national let's roast munachi. God punish you all angry
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oh I see today is national let's roast munachi. God punish you all angry .
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Utchgirl(f): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Why is it dt whneva someone tel u d truth,u cal him/her charix?
As it is now, very soon u wil start calling all Nlanders charix.

U r old yet u tink like a kid.

Ur brain needs a formating asap.

Mgbeke feeling funky

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! / See The Picture Of 16yrs Old Girl That is Making Facebook Go Gaga (PHOTO) / Where Can I Get To Download Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.