Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! (9770 Views)

Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 5:20am On Dec 27, 2015
charix:

So you want to swear to your creator that twin's older wife did not threaten she'd pour dry pepper up your toto if you don't stop trying to break their home?
that's why muna was invited to her bridal.shower and wedding. Get your head out of the blogs..
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
that's why muna was invited to her bridal.shower and wedding. Get your head out of the blogs..
I told you before I'd let any of my enemies come for my wedding sofar they bear gifts.

It seems you're trying too hard to forget the incident where the other twin's wife then-girlfriend caused a scene after spotting your fake weave had blocked the bathroom sink or when their elder brother's then-girlfriend found your oversized panties under the bed.

Because your stories don't appear on blogs doesn't mean people close to the source don't spread them amongst close friends.

My favourite story of 2015 was how you traveled to the USA on the bill of one o f e m m a n u commissioner. Munachi, there's no way you can pin your adulterous ways on the mischief of haters. Don't forget, there's never smoke without fire.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 6:27am On Dec 27, 2015
charix:

I told you before I'd let even my enemy come for my wedding sofar they bring gifts.

It seems you're trying too hard to forget the incident where the other twin's wife then-girlfriend caused a scene after spotting your fake weave had blocked the bathroom sink or when their elder brother's then-girlfriend found your oversized panties under their bed.

Because your stories don't appear on blogs doesn't mean people close to the source don't spread them amongst close friends.

My favourite story of 2015 was how you traveled to the USA on the bill of one Yoruba commissioner. Munachi, there's no way you can pin your adulterous ways on the mischief of haters. Don't forget, there's never smoke without fire.
how is muna dating tomi and in the same breath you say a commissioner paid for her to go to the us? Muna never stepped foot I'm the US in 2015 so stop reading lies or making lies up.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 6:30am On Dec 27, 2015
charix:

I told you before I'd let any of my enemies come for my wedding sofar they bear gifts.

It seems you're trying too hard to forget the incident where the other twin's wife then-girlfriend caused a scene after spotting your fake weave had blocked the bathroom sink or when their elder brother's then-girlfriend found your oversized panties under the bed.

My favourite story of 2015 was how you traveled to the USA on the bill of one o f e m m a n u commissioner. Munachi, there's no way you can pin your adulterous ways on the mischief of haters. Don't forget, there's never smoke without fire.
oversized panties? Another lie as munachi is slimmer than the okoye wives. Secondly you claim no man wants muna now you claim a man PAID to fly her to the US. WOW Muna is a big deal then
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 27, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
how is muna dating tomi and in the same breath you say a commissioner paid for her to go to the us? Muna never stepped foot I'm the US in 2015 so stop reading lies or making lies up.
The child schools in Dubai so when you're bored in Nigeria you and Mr. Commissioner hook up. I heard the man's fond of t h r e e s o m e s but Sarah is unwilling to participate with him because she finds his 'tiger scratches' unattractive.

Its not like we haven't figured out the abortion you traveled to Dubai to perform. I know very well the child was not Tomi's, I'm not sure he's old enough to create sperm.

[EDIT]
This nairaland word filter wouldn't kill someone. There really is no freedom of speech on this site.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oversized panties? Another lie as munachi is slimmer than the okoye wives. Secondly you claim no man wants muna now you claim a man PAID to fly her to the US. WOW Muna is a big deal then
I don't want ugly girls but I f u c k them on the regular. If a man pays for fun it doesn't make him your boyfriend unless you're willing to break up Mr. Commissioner's home - nothing new to you, you're already a skilled homewrecker.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 6:34am On Dec 27, 2015
charix:

The child schools in Dubai so when you're bored in Nigeria you and Mr. Commissioner hook up. I heard the man's fond of threesomes but Sarah is unwilling to participate with him because she finds his 'tiger scratches' unattractive.

Its not like we haven't figured out the abortion you traveled to Dubai to perform. I know very well the child was not Tomi's, I'm not sure he's old enough to create sperm.
why would muna commit abortions? Now you say Sarah is a lesbo..ol
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
why would muna commit abortions? Now you say Sarah is a lesbo..ol
Money can make women do anything. Being a mediocre rapper I'm surprised you don't listen to established rapper's lyrics.

A wise rapper, the Game once said "♫ ♬ I have a straight b i t c h in the telly, going both ways ♫ ♬"
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 7:00am On Dec 27, 2015
charix:

Money can make women do anything. Being a mediocre rapper I'm surprised you don't listen to established rapper's lyrics.

A wise rapper, the Game once said "♫ ♬ I have a straight b i t c h in the telly, going both ways ♫ ♬"
muna and Sarah are friends and that's it.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
muna and Sarah are friends and that's it.
Friends and also partners in giving it out to the highest bidder or entertainer enjoying a bit of fame.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2015
charix:

Friends and also partners in giving it out to the highest bidder or entertainer enjoying a bit of fame.
its time for you to get out!!
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 7:10am On Dec 27, 2015
charix:

You wrote this right?
http://aomosale..com/2013/06/celeb-tweetfights-monachi-abii-vs.html?m=1
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
its time for you to get out!!
Lol. The truth feels like needles. Stop coming here forming miss high and mighty when people know what you do behind closed doors.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2015
charix:

Lol. The truth feels like needles. Stop coming here forming miss high and mighty when people know what you do behind closed doors.
leave me alone angry you know me not dia
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Utchgirl(f): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2015
charix:

Charix hv bin giving it 2 munachi since 1900.

Thanks 4 d info.

@least u r exposing d hoe 4 us.

Munachi u r dead meat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:

Thanks 4 d info.

thanks for that threat. I'll now report you wink
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Utchgirl(f): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
thanks for that threat. I'll now report you wink

LMAO !

E pain am ooo !

Sorry,i mean ntorrr gi.

Aturu awusa !
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:

LMAO !

E pain am ooo !

Sorry,i mean ntorrr gi.

Aturu awusa !
a married women...she claims..
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by bass7: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
What level of hatred. Na wah
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

I stumbled into.this thread.I can tell from the convo dt u are munachi.

U are an ex-beauty queen it is not dignifyg for u to get into such verbal exchange with people.

Pls relate wt pple like the beautiful princess that u are. Stop getting into such verbal exchange with pple in such a public forum. Remember u are an ex-beauty queen. Learn to ignore pple or give a pleasant reply to there unpleasant comments.That way u will win ppl's heart and u will get admirers and ,who knows, a hudband.

Pls since this account has been compromised i.e ur identity known deactivate it and create a new one and keep a low profile with.That is not cawardice on ur part but proper dignifying act.U can start using the account again after some time.U are a beautiful princess carry urself like one and talk like one.Appreciate kind comments and ignore unkind one or reply kindly to them istead.That my sister is dinifying.Never ever bting urself so low as to reply unkind comments with unkind words.If u keep on like that u will soon find the rich husband u seek.

Take care and good bye.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you can't afford her

This comment is unkind. U don't really know who he is do you?

Even if, indeed he can't, telling him bluntly like this is unkind. Please, try to always talk kindly to people like the princess that you are. Even though I am not active, I am a regular visitor to nairaland. I know that nairaland can as well be named insult and aspersion land. That the vast majority of users on this site insult others without restraint doesn't mean you should allow yourself to fit into such bad mold. There ought to be difference . Put yourself on a much higher pedestal than others. Be nice, polite, loving and kind speaking even when confronted with or is the object of hatred. Prove that you belong to a different class by being different and better.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Utchgirl:

Thanks 4 d info.

Please stop the unkind words. believe me, unkind words do not and cannot change any one. They only harden people's heart. I believe you will get better results by being kind and loving. While I am not an advocate of her kind of relationship, I do know it is not a crime. In some parts of the world it is quite acceptable.

If only you know the travails of being an ex-beauty queen you will stop being so unkind. However, I think there is wisdom in her ending this relationship.For a Nigerian setting, it is not dignifying.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2015
charix:

The child schools in Dubai so when you're bored in Nigeria you and Mr. Commissioner hook up. I heard the man's fond of t h r e e s o m e s but Sarah is unwilling to participate with him because she finds his 'tiger scratches' unattractive.

[EDIT]
This nairaland word filter wouldn't kill someone. There really is no freedom of speech on this site.

Can you plaese be kind enough to let this lady have some peace. Please be kind enough to leave her alone. I plan to tell her the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Can you please stop mentioning charix?
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2015
mnairaland:

Can you please stop mentioning charix?
haha are you charix in a different format?
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Far from it.I am actually more on ur side.I feel he and the other lady have been too hash on u.I am only tryg to broker peace. The three of u can't keep going on like this. U shdn't continue these verbal exchange with them. U are an ex-beauty queen.There are many upcominh beauty queen lookg up to u.By persistg in such verbal exchange with them , considering that u no longer enjoy anonymity in this account, u are dragging the esteemed status of beauty queen in the mud.

The the truth is this; u have more to loose from such verbal exchange than them. U've lost anonymity, they have not. U are a celebrity, they are most likely not.Please act in accordance to ur status.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 6:10am On Dec 29, 2015
mnairaland:

Far from it.I am actually more on ur side.I feel he and the other lady have been too hash on u.I am only tryg to broker peace. The three of u can't keep going on like this. U shdn't continue these verbal exchange with them. U are an ex-beauty queen.There are many upcominh beauty queen lookg up to u.By persistg in such verbal exchange with them , considering that u no longer enjoy anonymity in this account, u are dragging the esteem status of beauty queen in the mud.
thank you for acknowledging muna is an important person. I think their hate stems from jealousy. They are bitter people.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 6:17am On Dec 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
thank you for acknowledging muna is an important person. I think their hate stems from jealousy. They are bitter people.

Just stop criticizing dm and ignore their criticisms, and pls read the modified version of my last post.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2015
mnairaland:

Just stop criticizing dm and ignore their criticisms, and pls read the modified version of my last post.

tell them to stop commenting on my posts.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
By now you should at least have the common sense to recognize writing styles. Seems I'm giving you too much credit assuming you can tell one person from another by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! / See The Picture Of 16yrs Old Girl That is Making Facebook Go Gaga (PHOTO) / Where Can I Get To Download Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.