Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! (9767 Views)

Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
thank you for acknowledging muna is an important person. I think their hate stems from jealousy. They are bitter people.
If you had even a quarter of value to me I'd advice my nieces, sisters and female cousins to look to you as a role model. However I've mentioned many times how I use your life as an example to them what a laughing stock is.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
tell them to stop commenting on my posts.
Idiot, if you weren't enjoying the attention I'd've left a long time ago. You think I don't've better things to do on this forum?
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2015
charix:

By now you should at least have the common sense to recognize writing styles. Seems I'm giving you too much credit assuming you can tell one person from another by now.
go away
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
tell them to stop commenting on my posts.

I have requested that.they stop criticising u.I can only request I cant enforce.But I trust that they will grant my request.

So do u really rap?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2015
mnairaland:

I have requested that.they stop criticising u.I can only request I cant enforce.But I trust that they will grant my request.

So do u really rap?
they are so stubborn and wicked. They won't listen. Yes she raps
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
go away
can't u do sthg as simple as ignore. I am startg to think u are actually enjoyg their company.

If that is the case, I sincerely apologise for tryg to terminate the fun. Got to get back to work now.I wishl the three of u a pleasant day.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by wheredemdey: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2015
mnairaland:

can't u do sthg as simple as ignore. I am startg to think u are actually enjoyg their company.

If that is the case, I sincerely apologise for tryg to terminate the fun. Got to get back to work now.I wishl the three of u a pleasant day.

Pls go choke on a dick....mr peacemaker

Who asked for ur opinion here??....tk ur goodwill to IDP camps....they need ur kind there....we are practicing what the Holy book told us to do...which is tell a fool he/she is a foool hence she thinks she is wise......munachi is a bleeding foool....QED.

Now run along peacemaker.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2015
mnairaland:

go then. I can tell you came for war. You won't get me, I'm sorry. I turn down your invitation.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2015
wheredemdey:

Who asked for ur opinion here??....tk ur goodwill to IDP camps....they need ur kind there....we are practicing what the Holy book told us to do...which is tell a fool he/she is a foool hence she thinks she is wise......munachi is a bleeding foool....QED.

Good morning. How was your night? I believe it was peaceful.
Seeing your quote made me remember you. You are the fellow who a few pages before made a somewhat harmless comment about munachi. You said something about her face being too fat for a 28-year-old. I remember her unkind reply to you and how you somehow declare you were going to get your pound of flesh from her.

Hmn...I wish you a nice ,enjoyable and pleasant day. Take care.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2015
wheredemdey:

your mother is the fool for giving birth to you! Munachi is pristine. Leave her alone
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
mnairaland:

Good morning. How was your night? I believe it was peaceful.
Seeing your quote made me remember you. You are the fellow who a few pages before made a somewhat harmless comment about munachi. You said something about her face being too fat for a 28-year-old. I remember her unkind reply to you and how you somehow declare you were going to get your pound of flesh from her.

Hmn...I wish you a nice ,enjoyable and pleasant day. Take care.
I place him below my feet!
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by wheredemdey: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
your mother is the fool for giving birth to you! Munachi is pristine. Leave her alone

You lack gd parental instilled manners....hence why you insult other peoples parents......no wonder Philo is heartbroken....i pity Philo.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
wheredemdey:

You lack gd parental instilled manners....hence why you insult other peoples parents......no wonder Philo is heartbroken....i pity Philo.
can you stop dialogue with me. angry
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=41445875]go then. I can tell you came for war. You won't get me, I'm sorry. I turn down your invitation.[/
quote]

Come on.U why that is not true.Take a minute to look at my past post .U will not find a single place where I had a hot exchange with anybody.I will never ever get into a hot verbal exchange with anyone.Why would I? What would I gain? I was actually in the process of getting a conversion going with u.But there is no way the conversation would make any meaningful progress if u keep critcising them because they will certainly reciprocate in like manner.I have been awake all night writing codes.I habitually visit nairaland regularly as a form of relaxation.I mostly read and hardly comment.So, getting caught in the midst of a verbal exchange will not give me the relaxation I seek.

I forgot to ask.How was ur night?Hope it was peaceful. I expect it was. I am actually interested in knowing more about ur singing career.But right now I have get out and attend to a few things.Much later in the day will find time to satisfy my curiosity about your singing career.
So, till then, I wish you a lovely day ahead.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wow so this verbal exchange is still going on.Just when I thought I have finally succeeded in changing the direction of the thread. I give up.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
mnairaland:
Wow so this verbal exchange is still going on.Just when I thought I have finally succeeded in changing the direction of the thread. I give up.
give up then. I choptize not!
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
give up then. I choptize not!

Choptize? Is that a slang or a proper English word. What does it mean? I have never heard that word before. What does it really mean?
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
mnairaland:

Choptize? Is that a slang or a proper English word. What does it mean? I have never heard that word before. What does it really mean?
lol it means I don't care
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol it means I don't care

Wow! U actually laughed? How refreshing that is. That is the best thing to come out from this thread.Its really good to hear u laugh instead.

I actually wanted to stop by and find out about ur singg career, but I some how fell asleep. Just woke now at 2.am.

I think I will have to give it another shot today‘s evening.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2015
mnairaland:

Wow! U actually laughed? How refreshing that is. That is the best thing to come out from this thread.Its really good to hear u laugh instead.

I actually wanted to stop by and find out about ur singg career, but I some how fell asleep. Just woke now at 2.am.

I think I will have to give it another shot today‘s evening.
let me breath. Are you charix? Just admi .
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

I apologise if u find my last comment offensive.(Now I doubt if he will ever apologise to u that alone shd prove I am not).
But really that was meant to be a compliment.I am surprised u dont see it as such.

Anyway, how was ur night?
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I bet you call my name when you touch yourself at night.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2015
charix:

I bet you call my name when you touch yourself at night.
of course. Because am gay wink tongue kiss and I know you are too. #equality
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2015
mnairaland:

I apologise if u find my last comment offensive.(Now I doubt if he will ever apologise to u that alone shd prove I am not).
But really that was meant to be a compliment.I am surprised u dont see it as such.

Anyway, how was ur night?
you are right. He is an arrogant toad
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you are right. He is an arrogant toad

He has left u alone yet u are still insultg him.
C'mon. Must u do this. If he comes over and start casting aspersn at u, u know he will be somehow jusified. Pls maintain this peace. The point of d matter is dt I am not him.Deal with me as a different individual and stop mentiong him or insultg him.Pls get off dt path and respond to my questn.

How was ur night?
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
mnairaland:

He has left u alone yet u are still insultg him.
C'mon. Must u do this. If he comes over and start casting aspersn at u, u know he will be somehow jusified. Pls maintain this peace. The point of d matter is dt I am not him.Deal with me as a different individual and stop mentiong him or insultg him.Pls get off dt path and respond to my questn.

How was ur night?
the night was good. Slept with her boyfriend tomi Thomas.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

So how long have u been rappg.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 4:45am On Dec 31, 2015
I sense u do not wish to discuss ur singg career publicly.
OK.Id like to invite u and ur boy friend to my church on Sunday.I assure you it will be a wonderful and life trasforming experience.

I could even introduce u to some other music lovg pple if u wish.

OK. The address is:
Covenant Light Church.
Along Awolowo way,
Ikeja.
Important Land Mark:Lagos Airport Hotel
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

So,I will be expectg both of you.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
mnairaland:

So,I will be expectg both of you.
what does that mean?
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
mnairaland:
I sense u do not wish to discuss ur singg career publicly.
OK.Id like to invite u and ur boy friend to my church on Sunday.I assure you it will be a wonderful and life trasforming experience.

I could even introduce u to some other music lovg pple if u wish.

OK. The address is:
Covenant Light Church.
Along Awolowo way,
Ikeja.
Important Land Mark:Lagos Airport Hotel
muna doesn't go to church. Sorry.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by 2mNaira: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
muna doesn't go to church. Sorry.

O I see. Anytime u change ur mind about going feel free to stop by.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africa Lady Goes Nude Either Way After They Loss to Super Eagles. Photos / Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship / Apostle Joshua Selman Biography: Age, Ministry, Wife , Children & Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.