Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? (4435 Views)

Sometime's It Not All About Sex But ''talk'' / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by mamageeiscool: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hi all, my Nigerian neighbors are quite friendly with my mother and brother but they don't even talk to me at all.

When I walk past, they just ignore me or just look past. What can this mean?
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by MzPecs(f): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by RexKexMilann: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Why Should You Be Worried About that?undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by mamageeiscool: 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by mamageeiscool: 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Why Should You Be Worried About that?undecided.
Because it feels it weird to be ignored when other members of your family are being spoken to.
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by MzPecs(f): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
mamageeiscool:

angry angry
Maybe you're beautiful than they are. undecided
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by mamagee3(f): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
MzPecs:

Beautiful? But other members of my family are beautiful too.
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by JOKLEVIZ(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
That's because ur made to be outstanding...
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by MzPecs(f): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
mamagee3:

Beautiful? But other members of my family are beautiful too.
That's because your beauty is exceptional and unique smiley
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by RexKexMilann: 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
mamageeiscool:

Because it feels it weird to be ignored when other members of your family are being spoken to.
Do You Exhibit some "Characters" That May Be "Confused" For "Pride"??.

Try "Speaking" To them First & Maybe Strike Up some "Intelligent" Converstion. In that way, They Will learn To Respect you & "Speak" To You Toosmiley.
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by mamageeiscool: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
MzPecs:

But if was based on looks, they should get to know me not my family members now.

Or could it be something more?
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by MzPecs(f): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
mamageeiscool:

But if was based on looks, they should get to know me not my family members now.

Or could it be something more?
They're envious of your beauty.

They wish they could be beautiful as you are! smiley
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by luvguy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
MzPecs:

nice one
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by mamageeiscool: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
luvguy:
nice one
Do you agree with her?
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by phunbyt(m): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op are you sure you a nice pezin

Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
MzPecs:

be decieving hercheesy
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by mamageeiscool: 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
phunbyt:
Op are you sure you a nice pezin
Why not?
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
mamageeiscool:
Do you agree with her?
no i dnt agree.

They are probably keeping their distant becos u look like eeeemwink
and maybe you are too proud.
Try and be nice,.
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by mamageeiscool: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
no i dnt agree.

Try and be nice,.
Be nice? how?

My family members act the same way and yet they are spoken to.
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by MzPecs(f): 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
be decieving hercheesy
No, i'm not deceiving her.. cool
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by itstpia8: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
hope your family members are matured enough to not allow neighbours, bystanders, amebos, etc to incite them against each other?

just asking.

because that's how we were selling ourselves back in the day during slave trade.
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by mamageeiscool: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
no i dnt agree.

Try and be nice,.
What is eeeem?
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by MzPecs(f): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
luvguy:
nice one
smiley
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by mamagee3(f): 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
itstpia8:
hope your family members are matured enough to not allow neighbours, bystanders, amebos, etc to incite them against each other?

just asking.

because that's how we were selling ourselves back in the day during slave trade.
They often make statements about that but that's about it.
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by mamageeiscool: 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
mamageegeeiscool:

Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by tpiar: 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
mamagee3:

end time neighbours i suppose.
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by phunbyt(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
mamageeiscool:
Why not?
Maybe you too should greet them first abi

Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by mamageeiscool: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2015
phunbyt:

But my family members didn't greet them first, why should I?
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by tpiar: 12:02am On Dec 26, 2015
phunbyt:

the age old runaround.
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by pet4ril(f): 12:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Its possible you are too full of yourself. If they don't talk to t, theb talk to them embarassed
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

MzPecs:

MzPecs:

Damn! Yur evil. I don laugh fall hahahaha
Re: Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? by francizy(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2015
mamageeiscool:
Hi all, my Nigerian neighbors are quite friendly with my mother and brother but they don't even talk to me at all.

When I walk past, they just ignore me or just look past. What can this mean?

I have a few questions here,

Are you a female?
Have you ever spoken to them?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful / How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. / Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.