Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful (4421 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by revenge001: 5:58am On Nov 20, 2017
May 12th 2015, was a day I will never forget in my life. The horrible memory is still fresh in my mind.

I just finished my final year exams when I received the shock of my life cry oh! How I wished I listened to my brother's advice, unfortunately had I known always comes at last angry. What started like a play was at the verge of taking my life away.

It was on a Monday morning 11th May 2015 exactly 10:35pm, that my lover who is yet to finish her 2nd semester exams developed a sick rashes which was strange to me. I called one of my cousin who's a doctor and based in lagos, he advised me run a HIV test shocked shocked lol, I never took that idea serious because I trusted my lover and we were so into each other that I doubted she will have time to mess around. Next day which was 12th I reluctantly took her to a nearby clinic. After waiting for 20 minutes, her blood samples were taken but I was not afraid neither was she because we were so sure and faithful to each other. Little did I know I was wrong. That my baby girl have lived a rough life which have ruined her life already. 15 minutes later, the doctor call her separately and they talked for so long, I was now worried. Few minutes later I was called in.

Brothers and sisters I cried like a baby and past out when I got the shocking news. 10 hours later I waked up and found myself in the hospital bed. I felt weak and terrible and wish I could die. The doctor advised me to run a HIV test too which I refused and told him there's was no point. That lemme go home while I wait for death to knock on my door. I was discharged, I went home with my lover. All we do throughout that day was to sleep cry and drink alcohol, wake up again hold ourselves together cry, drink alcohol again and sleep cry cry

2 days after we got the shocking news, I was shirking already and looking lanky like someone who have aids. I refused seeing anyone and switch off my phones. My cousin who advised us to carry out the test was now worried but couldn't reach me. He called one of my brother who was around my school to go check if everything was okay. He was shocked to see how unkempt I was looking. My doctor cousin forced me to run the test against my wish cry BEHOLD, IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE cheesy grin shocked

I created this thread same day
https://www.nairaland.com/2319500/doctors-house-me-dying

TO BE CONTINUED sad angry

N/B is over two years now I'm still negative
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by revenge001: 5:58am On Nov 20, 2017
When my result shows I was negative, I declined and decide to run the test elsewhere along with my lover, mine still came out negative but her own still......... cry cry cry she started crying so loudly at the clinic, I couldn't help but join her to cry, oh! I truly love this girl. How I wish I was the one positive and she's negative I said to myself cry cry but what I don't know is bigger than me, I took her home tried all I could to make her happy, all was in vein. She missed her remaining exams and lost her phone angry I tried arranging someone to write her remaining exams for her, but she got caught and put me into much wahala ooooo.

At a point in my life, I don't even know what to do, I was running up and down like a mad man that everyone noticed I was in a serious problem. Seriously we live in a wicked world I said to myself. Why will someone knows he's negative and still have sex with an innocent pretty girl. Guy check am out now nah angrywhat if na your sister

A week later, my lovely girl enter coma oooooo cry like play like play I was about loosing a pretty girlfriend. I ran to a nearby church and confided in the man of God, all this while I'm an atheist oooooooo shocked I refused taking him to where my girl is, I only told him to help me pray for her sad. Thanks to one special guy here who helped me financially to enable take care of my girl medically. All hope was lost on her, but Almighty God never allowed me to be disgraced.

TO BE CONTINUED cool
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by revenge001: 5:59am On Nov 20, 2017
sad angry
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by dingbang(m): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2017
So why are you telling us now?
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 20, 2017
grin

Keep deceiving yourself.

The virus is still in its dormant state. I'll advise you to go and test yourself again after few weeks.

You're a potential HIV positive patient.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2017
grin

When i saw that laughing emoji...it juz made me laugh so hard... grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by revenge001: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2017
dingbang:
I just wanna save my story here for future reference
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by izzou(m): 6:05am On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin

Let's stop the stigma against those living with HIV and Aids

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by DanseMacabre(m): 6:08am On Nov 20, 2017
But at least I hope you've started booking coffin and making burial arrangements for your girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by revenge001: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2017
DanseMacabre:
But at least I hope you've started booking coffin and making burial arrangements for your girlfriend?

I made sure I put her on drugs, she's looking so healthy and beautiful. is over two year now and she's doing so well

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by ubunja(m): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2017
you sir are the reason there is Global Warming.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by sarrki(m): 6:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Bro it good you go for test

For the guy the chance of contacting it is very very slim 5%

Once there is no cut , good to go

The ladies are vulnerable that's why I advised stay away from immortality

2 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by MrBigiman: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2017
grin
This one go sweet oh. Make I spread mat here.
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by revenge001: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Keep deceiving yourself.

The virus is still in its dormant state. I'll advise you to go and test yourself again after few weeks.

You're a potential HIV positive patient.

is over 2 years now, I'm still negative. read my earlier thread

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by revenge001: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

is over 2 years now, I'm still negative, read my earlier thread

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by revenge001: 6:14am On Nov 20, 2017
izzou:
grin grin
Let's stop the stigma against those living with HIV and Aids
yea, that's why I'm still with her, over 2 years now
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by DanseMacabre(m): 6:15am On Nov 20, 2017
revenge001:

I made sure I put her on drugs, she's looking so healthy and beautiful. is over two year now and she's doing so well

You guys still have skin sex?
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by revenge001: 6:17am On Nov 20, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You guys still have skin sex?
never

2 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by RapportNaija(m): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 20, 2017
so inspirational
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by revenge001: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

When i saw that laughing emoji...it juz made me laugh so hard... grin

part 2 updated, enjoy my love story
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by revenge001: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2017
MrBigiman:
grin

This one go sweet oh. Make I spread mat here.

yea, my love story was a sad one, funny enough it was first time being in a relationship then
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by revenge001: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2017
stop HIV discrimination today, most of them who are positive are innocent

5 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by MrBigiman: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2017
revenge001:

yea, my love story was a sad one, funny enough it was first time being in a relationship then

Hope u came out unscratched and In one piece?
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by Ezkid(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

You mean Immorality

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by valgbo(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2017
yinmu
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Abeg continue the story joor
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by kullozone(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Lmao... What a crying story. Una don cry weh weh oh!
BTW, Are you guys orphans

2 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by kullozone(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

Stay away from immortality as how

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by kullozone(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2017
dingbang:

Did he mention your moniker or force you to read?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by dasauce(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Oh so touching
Re: I'm Leaving My Girlfriend Who's HIV Positive Because She's Disrespectful by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2017
I need to go for HIV test o. Have been very stupid even though I know better. Between last year and now I have done at least 4 different gals unprotected Am scared. I have to go today hope I will come back with a good news grin. Pls who knows when I can get tested in vi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Two Access Bank Staff Having S E X In Office (video) / A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow / I Thought I Knew Everything About My Husband Until This Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.