Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,401 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) (1412 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos) / President Buhari Stands Tall Amongst West African Leaders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
How will the children who is the future of our country read the names of corrupt leaders or polithifian that turn down the glory of our country to dumping ground feel ?. see their action:

Photo1- so these are their names

Photo2- what is EFCC doing action on them?

Photo3- See how they feel when Sai Baba arrest
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
This whole world needs medicine
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
all my pixs are not showing why?
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
Where are the pictures?
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
dammyconcept:

because you've been scammed
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
I uploaded but not open. what can I do cos I need to post it now
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by amtalkin(f): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Make i just book space just in case the pics is uploaded.
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2015
dammyconcept:
ekpa
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by Oblitz(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by leofab(f): 3:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Space
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by Drtbcom: 3:45am On Dec 26, 2015
If at d end of d day, those bunch of thieves were allowed to walk free, our unborn generations would not forgive us all.
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by SmartMugu: 4:56am On Dec 26, 2015
OP,
1. delete this thread if possible.
2. Learn how to post pictures like your mates do here.
3. Dont start another thread until you get yourself together.
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by BALLOSKI: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2015
dammyconcept:
that's because you mentioned corruption. When you fight corruption, it fights back.

Just add 'wealthy leaders' in your post, and the pictures would show.
Re: Imagine When The Future Of Tomorrow Read The Names Of Corrupt Leaders (photos) by ajbabs(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Add wealthy politicians and you will see the magic.

(1) (Reply)

Car Loses Control And Slams Into Shops At Ikorodu (photos) / NGN273,657,322 For Website Maintenance And Antivirus / Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.