Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari (19981 Views)

"Buhari Should Retire" - Cardinal Onaiyekan / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / We Will Christianize Nigeria If Muslims Islamise the Country- Cardinal Onaiyekan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by TonySpike: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2015
A press release on Christmas day from the office of the Catholic Archbishop of Abuja has disowned the fictitious interview making rounds in the press. This shows that many of these fake blogs are out to sell false stories to gullible Nigeria.

Cc Seun, Mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Pavore9: 6:28am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmm...who fabricates these interviews?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by INTROVERT(f): 6:28am On Dec 26, 2015
sauce
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2015
APC sample size.

Lies and propaganda

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by fagbalex(m): 6:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Pavore9:
BIAFRANS

There aim is to create disaffection in the Land, God will not give them the will and the strength.

GOD bless my FATHER land NIGERIA

102 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by brunofarad(m): 6:37am On Dec 26, 2015
All these bloggers and overzealous journalists should try to be moderate in their operations grin
There's power in The media.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Pavore9: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2015
fagbalex:

BIAFRANS

There aim is to create disaffection in the Land, God will not give them the will and the strength.

GOD bless my FATHER land NIGERIA

I know one of the commandments says thus 'Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour' . For all those who go about cooking up stories just to further or justify their interests are not far from the wrath of God. You may not like someone but lying against him or her makes one a scumbag! angry

38 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2015
I'm also using this opportunity to inform the general public to disregard any news you heard about me that I received money from dasuki, it was just #200 mtn card meant for #GEJtill2019 purposes.

Thanks

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by wunmi590(m): 6:58am On Dec 26, 2015
All this blogs self. That's why I will always choose nairaland over any blog undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2015
These miscreants are truly embittered by the assumption of PMB and are mischievously desperate to champion any smear campaign against Mr President.

Their senile tactics is getting boring and childish by the day, this is not how the APC did theirs to toppled the ruling party then. In fact we waited for Jonathan for almost 4-5 years to deliver and he failed.
We gathered our verifiable facts and figures then and throw it out to the masses to judge and it was decided at the poll.

Their pervading mentality of i can't wait for Buhari to fail will only lead them to golgotha and their underhand tactics to smear the present administration will only garner sympathetic support for PMB in the end.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Warlord3000(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2015
This is one of the reason some are thinking that social media censorship won't be a bad idea...

#Creatively writing things to sow discord is a waste of creativity

22 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Iroh88(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Pavore9:
What a shame. IPOD touts were the people spreading that fictitious story from their numerous propaganda sites.

I could remember saying it is just a matter of time before Onaiyekan denies granting such interview after Sagey's incident, and damn I was right!

At this point I really feel sorry for the Wailers and Ekpas.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2015
Firefire:
APC sample size.

Lies and propaganda

Senseless Comment...

31 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2015
This Nonsense Started When The latter days Biafra apologists, the PDP, IPOB and the Corrupt elements across the Country discovered that 96% Of the Them wailing and hating on this administration are Just from One Section of the Country, who out of ethnic hatred and sheer political short sightedness, did not Vote for the popular Candidate (Mohammadu Buhari), they embarked on frantic and fraudulent means of Giving it a National coloration by opening Twitter, Facebook and different Online account impersonating, Yorubas and Hausas, however that project failed.

Consequently, they started publishing concocted and phantom interviews from prominent Nigerians, all in an attempt to Malign the Best Administration since Independence...now that one has equally failed..

The questions are:

Do IPOB have any shame?

Do PDP have any Shame?

Do the latter days-Biafran agitators have any shame?

Finally are they really aware, Buhari has an 8 Year-UnNegotiable Tenure?

Ndi Ara!

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by DropShot: 7:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Why did it take the Archbishop five days to disown the obvious lie? These bloggers are pathetic indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2015
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2015
When I saw the said thread, I expressed my displeasure because it appears cooked up. Funny enough the two sources of the cooked up interview were from 'igberetv blog" and another blog. I know something was fishy. It is a shame that Naij.com republished the fake article too. They are bunch of wacky cntl+c + cntrl+V blogs.

It didn't take long, specifically on the 24th when the cardinal disowned the publication during church service(I worshipped with catholic church that night). I am glad an official release has been sent out.

It is disgraceful and shameless that some persons and group will resort to concocting lies against personalities to promote their evil agenda. What a disgrace to promoters of the fake article

36 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by rottennaija(m): 7:32am On Dec 26, 2015
You still see why the social media bill was needed? Activities of this Bloggers need to be checked

7 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2015
DropShot:
Why did it take the Archbishop five days to disown the obvious lie? These bloggers are pathetic indeed.
The Cardinal isn't a politician. He complained bitterly about the fake article in church on Thursday night angry

24 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Senseless Comment...

Brainless post!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2015
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
This Nonsense Started When The latter days Biafra apologists, the PDP, IPOB and the Corrupt elements across the Country discovered that 96% Of the Them wailing and hating on this administration are Just from One Section of the Country, who out of ethnic hatred and sheer political short sightedness, did not Vote for the popular Candidate (Mohammadu Buhari), they embarked on frantic and fraudulent means of Giving it a National coloration by opening Twitter, Facebook and different Online account impersonating, Yorubas and Hausas, however that project failed.

Consequently, they started publishing concocted and phantom interviews from prominent Nigerians, all in an attempt to Malign the Best Administration since Independence...now that one has equally failed..

The questions are:

Do IPOB have any shame?

Do PDP have any Shame?

Do the latter days-Biafran agitators have any shame?

Finally are they really aware, Buhari has an 8 Year-UnNegotiable Tenure?

Ndi Ara!
[/s]

Trash!

7 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by theV0ice: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where are those my friends celebrating on that thread of infamy the other day? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Khd95(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Children of hate at it again,but the president i ve does not giv a poo about those things.

Haters be like make them wake up 2moro nd 2019 don reachgrin

shioor

9 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
When I saw the said thread, I expressed my displeasure because it appears cooked up. Funny enough the two sources of the cooked up interview were from 'igberetv blog" and another blog. I know something was fishy. It is a shame that Naij.com republished the fake article too. They are bunch of wacky cntl+c + cntrl+V blogs.

It didn't take long, specifically on the 24th when the cardinal disowned the publication during church service(I worshipped with catholic church that night). I am glad an official release has been sent out.

It is disgraceful and shameless that some persons and group will resort to concocting lies against personalities to promote their evil agenda. What a disgrace to promoters of the fake article

Do not pity the evil party, they laid the foundation of lies, propaganda and acrimony.

Karma is alive!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Firefire:

Do not pity the evil party, they laid the foundation of lies, propaganda and acrimony.

Karma is alive!
Oga sir, good morning.

It is not the APC that is being tarnished, it is the Cardinal's image. People can play their politics without dragging the image of innocent men into the mud. The producers of that fake article are disgrace to humanity.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by JingoOAU(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Firefire:

Karma is alive!

I pray that ignoramus spirit wouldn't follow you to 2016

You need baptism of fire that will reset your brain from second hand brain to factory setting

35 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by theV0ice: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Firefire:

Karma is alive!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So Igberetv is the purveyor of this karma?? And Cardinal Onaiyekan, Itse Sagay etc are the sacrificial lambs?

If only you know that PMB doesn't even know you guys exist.....its folks like Onaiyekan that are being ridiculed by you because as a man of God, he WON'T sue but Itse Sagay can.

This market una buy is very big indeed cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by dridowu: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2015
PDP fabricating lies since 1999. May God forgive them all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga sir, good morning.

It is not the APC that is being tarnished, it is the Cardinal's image. People can play their politics without dragging the image of innocent men into the mud. The producers of that fake article are disgrace to humanity.

People of lies, using the name of God are not worthy of pity.

Devil is envious of APC pattern of lying.

Check the past APC mischievous using various MOG.

APC is a party of professional liars and career propagandist. Finito!

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by carboblanko(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2015
First it was Prof Sagay. Now it is Cardinal Onayikan. How low will this mischief makers go. If you do not like the present regime why not wait patiently and vote them out in 2019.4 years is actually not as long as it looks.But resorting to this kind of dirty tactics will lead to nowhere.

8 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by lawydewy(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2015
My people don't sentimentalcrat/propagandacrat!!!!!
My IGBo BROTHERS!
IS BECAUSE Dr JONATHAN lost the election?
if we leave Nigeria,who go lose?
You can't believe it, we will lose/lost/loose like BUSH MEN
in Kalahari desert.................
The poooooor will suffer! The rich will negotiate their
standard!
SUPREMACY/SUPERIORITY COMPLEX IS IN ONW
BLOOD......
An average IGBOman wanna be on top even in our
villages........
Am proud of that,that's what make us work hard!!!!kwazonu
oO
How big/large is our land? Why do we invent in another's
manland? Have we resolve the issue of OSU&IDIALA? IGBO
calling another IGBO slave ?A big QUESTION!
uba miri issue ?? Ijaw/calabar/efik/kalabari/ibibio/isoko/
ogoja/idoma/igede/igala/opobo/urhobo etc will not follow
YOU.

6 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by theV0ice: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2015
Firefire:

People of lies, using the name of God are not worthy of pity.

Devil is envious of APC pattern of lying.

Check the past APC mischievous using various MOG.

APC is a party of professional liars and career propagandist. Finito!

cheesy cheesy

Pls keep on fabricating the interviews jare. Next port of call should be Kumuyi and Adeboye.

Maybe those ones will be able to get PMB shed some tears of pain cheesy cheesy

They're MOG like Onaiyekan so they won't sue you

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? / Join Whatsapp Group Where Latest Gospel Music Is Shared / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.