Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? (2185 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? / Why Are Some Nigerian Females Very Rude And Aggressive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2015
People think I'm arrogant for not saying enough. They assume that if you don't talk much or make eye contact, you must be a snob who thinks you are better than others. So I have gotten thesame treament for the opposite reason. I also have strong opinions and sometimes they come out in a way I didn't intend. I hate being misjudged as something I'm really not. It's not that I have a big ego or something, I just don't like small talks; most of the time, I love being alone all to myself in thoughts. Why do people say bad things about one whose behaviour seems a treat to their self-esteem? Why are people so quick to judge?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2015
So,what should we do now?

How does this post concern us?
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Meeloreh(f): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Since you know them, privately ask them and you'll get answers but this post looks attention-seeking
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by talktonase(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Guy ur allogant! Peliod!
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

If you know you have got nothing tangible to comment, just do well to fück off from here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Omotayor123(f): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2015
Your username is the reason lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

If you know you have got nothing tangible to comment, just do well to fück off from here.
e paiiiin ammmmmmmmcheesy
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by obiorathesubtle: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2015
Thing is, they say the same about me.. Ion give a phuc about whatever.. Best way to handle this.. Be the guy they think you are, they'll keep judging to exhaust themselves.. Life is too short to worry about idiots.
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
you wicked cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by RexKexMilann: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Well, I think You are Dumb, Silly, Stupiid, Crazy, Foolish. & Mostly, I think you are Rettardedsad.
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Meeloreh:
Since you know them, privately ask them and you'll get answers but this post looks attention-seeking
I kind of only know them as neighbours around my vicinity. I ain't very familiar with them. But I'm that kind of person that quickly detect gossips centered on me. So you expect me to ask them that? Really?
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2015
talktonase:
Guy ur allogant! Peliod!
Dude you're plain daft. Period!
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Meeloreh(f): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

I kind of only know them as neighbours around my vicinity. I ain't very familiar with them. But I'm that kind of person that detects gossips centered on me. So you expect me to ask them that? Really?
yes, that was you are willing to know ur wrongs and put then right and trust me, they'll respect you
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
Be rational for once. I'm not talking about NL.
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
e paiiiin ammmmmmmmcheesy
Why are you always stüpid?
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
I understand you op. I get that too a lot undecided

Well its your nature , how you are made. Only those who care will move closer to understand you.

Really you don't have to be stressed up.

Live your life, be yourself

.cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

Why are you always stüpid?
and you are wondering why people dont like you?

The answer is within youcheesy
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by talktonase(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

Dude you're plain daft. Period!
saw that coming!
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Thing is, they say the same about me.. Ion give a phuc about whatever.. Best way to handle this.. Be the guy they think you are, they'll keep judging to exhaust themselves.. Life is too short to worry about idiots.
Copied! We are like-minded then. I guess they will have to deal with their insecurities for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by obiorathesubtle: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

Copied! We are like-minded then. I guess they will have to deal with their insecurities for all I care.
affirmative!

And of course it definitely isn't our business how ever the fvck they deal with it.
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Meeloreh:
yes, that was you are willing to know ur wrongs and put then right and trust me, they'll respect you
This your comment sounds a bit irrational. Why should I tell my flaws to people who would later use it against me, and shove the things I abhor with passion right in my face? I'm not that stüpid, miss.
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
I understand you op. I get that too a lot undecided

Well its your nature , how you are made. Only those who care will move closer to understand you.

Really you don't have to be stressed up.

Live your life, be yourself

.cool
Thanks sis.
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
affirmative!

And of course it definitely isn't our business how ever the fvck they deal with it.
Their problem, their headache

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
Thanks sis.
you are welcome cool
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2015
talktonase:
saw that coming!
Okay
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
you are welcome cool
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
and you are wondering why people dont like you?

The answer is within youcheesy
How is the answer within me? See, if you're eager to tell me something, then say it. Stop speaking in riddles.
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2015
Same here bruh! People these days have suddenly become enemies to truth mongers and those who know how to call a spade a spade...

I hate it when I give someone a sincere compliment on their moustache and suddenly SHE is not my friend anymore... Its not like I care most of the time but sometimes I just feel awry.
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by mployer(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

You are on every thread but you don't say anything meaningful.

please save us the stress of having to read your void posts before reading meaningful ones. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
mployer:

You are on every thread but you don't say anything meaningful.

please save us the stress of having to read your void posts before reading meaningful ones. Thank you.
ok sir.

I wouldnt try it again.
Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by Omotayor123(f): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
Be rational for once. I'm not talking about NL.
My point is your username depict the type of person you are smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? by mployer(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
ok sir.

I wouldnt try it again.

lol

So sorry dear.

I like you already smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Set To Marry Her Son Who Impregnated Her (see Photos ) / What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse / Caption This Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.