Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North (2780 Views)

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari / WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Iroh88(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm not in town , but whenever I come around I'll holla at you .
Yeye, na today?? You've said that over a billion times.
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Truckpusher(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
Yeye, na today?? You've said that over a billion times.
I've not been to Abj for a long time now - Whenever I show up I'll alert you , at least I will get free booze and everything that comes with it.

I heard your folks do take care of their visitors. grin

Everything is on you that day bro - Just pray we don't end up in a police cell. grin I kid eh !
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Iroh88(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I've not been to Abj for a long time now - Whenever I show up I'll alert you , at least I will get free booze and everything that comes with it.

I heard your folks do take care of their visitors. grin

Everything is on you that day bro - Just pray we don't end up in a police cell. grin I kid eh !
Lmao. I can guarantee the booze but I can't guarantee the hoochies; don't want nobody coming to tell me "your friend aint man enough" anymore. cheesy
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Truckpusher(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
Lmao. I can guarantee the booze but I can't guarantee the hoochies; don't want nobody coming to tell me "your friend aint man enough" anymore. cheesy
Lmao grin grin

The hoochies wouldn't say that - they say to you "you should have told me that I was coming to see a horse so I can bring my friend along"
I like them double . cheesy
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Iroh88(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao grin grin

The hoochies wouldn't say that - they will tell " you should have told me that I'm coming to see a horse so I can bring my friend along"
I like them double . cheesy
Hmmm. That was how my guy Cr**ch kept bragging until three days ago when his "fvckup" was treated by a "smallie" oo. He thought she's one of those weak white gurls he kept shining with. grin

Guy bone oo, you go wound! cheesy
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
Hmmm. That was how my guy Cr**ch kept bragging until three days ago when his "fvckup" was treated by a "smallie" oo. He thought she's one of those weak white gurls he kept shining with. grin

Guy bone oo, you go wound! cheesy
You have no idea bro.

This nigga is tight. grin
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Iroh88(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
You have no idea bro.
This nigga is tight. grin
Toh, don't say I didn't warn you sha.
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Gogetta(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
They kept blasting Buhari when the bombs were going off after he took over, saying he is very incompetent and that they told us BH isn't Maitatsini. The other time, they even created a thread and titled it: guess where BH would strike next!!

Now that it appears they've been degraded and can't bomb as much as they used to, these guys are soooooo pained and disappointed that Nigerians aren't being killed anymore. They've gone back to their old propaganda of Buhari being a sponsor.

God pass all of una! cheesy

And should the next bomb go off, it would be on your roof. Idiotas. cheesy
Dont mind the bastards.

1 Like

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
Toh, don't say I didn't warn you sha.
Until then bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Arsenate(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
I knew it will come to this when the Nigeria Army finally defeat BH. I knew their brain will cook a conspiracy theory such as this. But you know what? Fuuuck it. As long as Nigerians are no longer killed all you fucckers can come up with whatever theory that suits yall, PMB and patriotic Nigerians don't give two fuuucks.
NEXXXXXXT

1 Like

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Descartes: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
I'm okay man. In Abj?? Come make I buy u one bottle for Terminal 5 behind Transcorp .

Hmmmm, so this is where re you have been.... lipsrsealed

Perfect!!!
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2015
ibb1993:
Don't doubt anyone who said boko haram cannot codinate any attack again, they knew what they are saying because the deed is already sealed. Boko haram will be resurrected again when buhari is done until power returns to the not again.
so what's your point
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Adminisher: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2015
So you actually believe now that Book Horam is defeated. The only argument you now bring is the expected one that they were defeated because they were not needed anymore as Jonathan lost the elections. This is the same cowardly argument used to always find excuses for the most incompetent president in.history and we are not buying it.

1 Like

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by realjoker(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2015
Iroh88:
Pained IPOD Yooot. grin

If you feel like seeing dead bodies so you can celebrate, why not kill your family members?? I'd help you criticize Baba. grin
lol,,,,, epic

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. / List Of All Countries President Buhari Has Visited Since May,2015 / See The Unbelievable Real-life Looking Paintings By Nigerian Artist Oresegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.