Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! (11758 Views)

Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians / Wonder Promos – Are GSM Companies Taking Nigerians For A Ride? / 90,000 Mb And 1 Million Sms On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2009
@poster you must thing the MTN Treasure hunt promo made less than 1million.

Nigerians will always remain fools (Greedy Fools) just like the white mugu will always remain an mugu to yahoo yahoo boyz
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by Omolola1(f): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2009
una too like wahala

etisalat is busy gaining money through this their millionaire promo while u pple are condemning them.
Even with all this, you will still see pple doing it, so why the beef?
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by honeric01(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2009
Etisalat, u can do better than this. Maybe $1m for the 1st 15 winners should do. How many people do u call using Etisalat? Start from there. I've only used them for 1 week and no one told me to stop using them. By the way, do you even believe their buy 1 line, win 4 plots of land inside aso rock
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by honeric01(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
Etisalat, u can do better than this. Maybe $1m for the 1st 15 winners should do. How many people do u call using Etisalat? Start from there. I've only used them for 1 week and no one told me to stop using them. By the way, do you even believe their buy 1 line, win 4 plots of land inside aso rock
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by Kelvinj(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
@poster
guy relax, itz calld market strategy so y bug urslef. We all stuffs abt promos in 9ja. Dnt wori be hapy.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by ud4u: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
Post from: abhosts  
No doubt, this thread is borne out of idleness and frustration.

Some people just talk because others are talking. If this thread is for idle minds then you that responded to it is idle too.

When people are talking of crucial matter, you will see some people talking jargons, na waa for their mentality.

Of course this issue calls for attention, not only etisalat but all other net work providers and their promo's. If me and you happens to know their tricks what about other people out there that don't know all these things that is why it demands attention from the appropriate authority in order to checkmate and curtail their excesses.

Cheers.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by cooldud62: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2009
loooooooooooooooool at all the responses!
Now, shouldnt Nigerians think straight for a while?
I'm not saying they have no right to put up promos,
what i'm saying is there should be better promos,
is there any coy in America or the UK that will bring out such promo apart from lotteries?
and who says the companies don't have social responsibilities to the environment they make money from?

@og2711,
you sound like an slowpoke, so i wont reply you. What do you know about social responsibilities? go and ask before you make another post, your post reveals how uninformed and naive you are. shioooor

@Bawss1, i dont have beef or pork with anyone, i am just pointing out what's not! grin

@abhosts, you cant be busier than i am. grin
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by cooldud62: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
ud4u, thanks for replying that guy, i guess i didn't find the words to use when i needed them, I'm sure he thinks news reporters or researchers are wasting their time grin
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by ud4u: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
Insert Quote

Some people just talk because others are talking. If this thread is for idle minds then you that responded to it is idle too.

When people are talking of crucial matter, you will see some people talking jargons, na waa for their mentality.

Of course this issue calls for attention, not only etisalat but all other net work providers and their promo's. If me and you happens to know their tricks what about other people out there that don't know all these things that is why it demands attention from the appropriate authority in order to checkmate and curtail their excesses.

Cheers.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by Nezan(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2009
we naijans r v.funny. MTN, Etisalat etc r hia 2 mek moni, period.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by Nezan(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2009
we naijans r v.funny. MTN, Etisalat etc r hia 2 mek moni, period.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by Bawss1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2009
ud4u:

Insert Quote

Cheers.

Where is the crucial matter here. Just because someone is ranting and raving over the marketing strategy of company out to make a profit legitimately, that doesn't qualify this as crucial.

Lets skew this post and have a good old NL free-for-all. grin
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by kevyngbash(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2009
Mr cooldud62,

Etisalat is not fooling anybody. If you are fortunate to be one of the winners of the handsets (daily), be sure it will be fully redemmed and on time. So also the grand prize of $1m.

Maybe u cant imagine how the huge sums used to buy the GSM license was raised in the first place. Its a very huge sum and even rolling out service could take 100 times more money. You never know all. But they have been paying thier bills.

We all understand how we have been through hard times with different con men but thats not to say that there are no big real promos in Nigeria. If u must fight an elephant then u must come very ready. Etisalat competitors are no small foes.

Dont trouble ur head nor boil over nothing. Do your work dilligently and earn your salary (at least u r sure thats not a scam). There other people that would want to try their luck.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by kevyngbash(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
Mr cooldud62,

Etisalat is not fooling anybody. If you are fortunate to be one of the winners of the handsets (daily), be sure it will be fully redemmed and on time. So also the grand prize of $1m.

Maybe u cant imagine how the huge sums used to buy the GSM license was raised in the first place.  Its a very huge sum and even rolling out service could take 100 times more money. You never know all. But they have been paying thier bills.

We all understand how we have been through hard times with different con men but thats not to say that there are no big real promos in Nigeria. If u must fight an elephant then u must come very ready. Etisalat competitors are no small foes.

Dont trouble ur head nor boil over nothing. Do your work dilligently and earn your salary (at least u r sure thats not a scam). There other people that would want to try their luck.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by FFA: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
i felt irritated when i heard the advert yesterday,i hope they will go into their archives and bring out something more reasonable, era of 'wonder banks ' a gone 4 good,
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by FFA: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2009
i felt irritated when i heard the advert yesterday,i hope they will go into their archives and bring out something more reasonable, era of 'wonder banks ' a gone 4for good,
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by Grizzly(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2009
Eti-Eti are easily the richest GSM company in Naija,
I think they can foot the bill
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by sowura(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2009
@deep soul, how can he? he is a typical Nigerian
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by youngdee(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
I wonder wht they are thinking OOOooo. Why cant they turn that $1million to some kind of free calls, free text messages, not night calls o, may be starting from 6pm or 7pm or better still load their recharge card and get 300% bonus just like Mutilinks but one should be able to use the bonus to make calls to every networks.

If they really want to sell, they should use their HEADS for God sake.

Hiss
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by youngdee(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2009
I wonder wht they are thinking OOOooo. Why cant they turn that $1million to some kind of free calls, free text messages, not night calls o, may be starting from 6pm or 7pm or better still load their recharge card and get 300% bonus just like Mutilinks but one should be able to use the bonus to make calls to every networks.

Hiss
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by youngdee(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2009

Hiss
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by youngdee(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2009

Hiss
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by Bawss1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
youngdee:

Hiss

They use their head to run the GSM coy, why are you complaining?

Anyone still up for a fight cheesy
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by youngdee(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2009

Hiss
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by Kx: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2009
youngdee:

Hiss

Wetin sef,na only u dey here,how many times u dey post ur reply?
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by cystein(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2009
Well that possibility is there, do you thing $1,000,000 is anything to a big company like this? If my own company ran a promo which gave rise to $25, 000, 000 in three months why cant a big firm like that give just a mere $1,000,000!!!?
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by kplusa: 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2009
I really don't understand the hue and cry about the legitimacy of Etisalat's N1milliion promo, I guess the proof of the pudding is in the eating!!!, Adverts and promos are a matter of choice. If you don't believe the promo, then don't participate,
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by kplusa: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
I really don't understand the hue and cry about the legitimacy of Etisalat's N1milliion promo, I guess the proof of the pudding is in the eating!!!, Adverts and promos are a matter of choice. If you don't believe the promo, then don't participate,
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by rasputinn(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2009
kplusa:

Point of correction,it's $1million (that is over N160million)
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by rasputinn(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2009
In any case,something tells me peeps are gon' latch on to the promo like wytch,my bro,never underestimate the power of hunger grin grin grin
On the other hand,isn't the consumer protection agancey supposed to monitor the promo or something
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by rasputinn(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2009
In any case,something tells me peeps are gon' latch on to the promo like wytch,my bro,never underestimate the power of hunger grin grin grin
On the other hand,isn't the consumer protection agency supposed to monitor the promo or something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INFINIX NOTE 4 Pro:the Xpen,newest Feature On Fleek / Amazing Tricks On Java S40 Phones / Charging Issues With Tecno Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.