Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! (11759 Views)

Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians / Wonder Promos – Are GSM Companies Taking Nigerians For A Ride? / 90,000 Mb And 1 Million Sms On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by insongrata(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2009
There is no doubt whatsoever on my mind that some telecom operators's spies crawl around in this nairaland forum for "nefarious", betraying purposes.
Soon I shall expose them through my intrinsic submersible assay process.
Just a little while now and they'l be fished out.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by tboy20: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2009
Is it so hard to believe that a telecoms company wants to give out cash (i hear mobile phones to) to Nigerians for participating in a promo/gameshow? I am neither a critic nor a supporter of any telecoms company; but i would strongly like to suggest that in this dire times of ours, where almost everything is going wrong in Nigeria (no electricity, water,bad roads,the militants abducting and killing and government more or less doing more killing) any chance we get to take our minds off it and be engaged in something that we might even win prizes for, dont you all think that is worth trying out?Huh? I mean, it really cant be that bad to win a new phone for the husband/wife,your kids,boyfriend/girlfriend.Hey, i even heard an old man won a mobile phone and he gave it to his wife as an anniversary present, LOL, Now those are the things that bring smiles to a lot of faces. And while you are at it, why not win a freaking 1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!Whether it is GLO, ZAIN (i wonder what name they will be calling themselves next year,LOL) MTN, even STARCOMMS giving out any kind of prize, be it cash or otherwise, i believe every Nigerian is worth all the prizes and much more, so why not give it a shot. Are you not worth more than 1 MILLION DOLLARS? I KNOW I AM, LOL!!!!!Enjoy the promos, and most importantly, let enjoy our lives and live it to the fullect with our loved ones, You never know, it could be you winning the doe,
wink
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by oluwafemi113(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2009
Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools!
lol
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by meekas(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2009
Are u taking the promo that serious? Guy, cool down
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by oladcity(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2009
Guys cool down, they have not said they will give out $1 million cash to a single winner.
The promo offer is just a play of words
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by oladcity(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
Guys cool down, they have not said they will give out $1 million cash to a single winner.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by oladcity(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2009
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by hayprof(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
Wo'eva way i knw that money is nt supposed to b for an Individual.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by puskin: 1:10am On Jun 20, 2009
Hw do U knw so? Abi, U don dey work 4etìbaba.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by hayprof(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2009
I dont av to. . .It's just plain sense!
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by hayprof(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2009
I dont av to. . .It's just plain sense!
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by puskin: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2009
U might b rite or wrong but, however nd wateva one tinks of dis promo, there r a million nd one reasons why they should/shouldn't or can/can't gv out a million $$$.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by hayprof(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2009
Dude, hw much is 1million Dollars ?

How much is the worth/total cost of all the cars Glo gives out in ONe Promo ?

Abeg, am sure u can calculated that figure, e.g hw much does a piece of dat Massive BMW cars cost ?. .dis things no be Joke.

Like a wise man saying, The rich always want to be richer, wetin poor man dey do? Lol, buy recharge Card. . .
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by hayprof(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2009

Abeg, am sure u can calculated that figure, e.g hw much does a piece of dat Massive BMW cars cost ?. .dis things no be Joke.

Like a wise man saying, The rich always want to be richer, wetin poor man dey do? Lol, buy recharge Card. . .
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by ProfJYK(m): 1:16am On Jul 13, 2009
thank god i have set my spamguard on. but for the sake of other unsuspecting people,

EFCC HELP US. scam alert. etisalat. notice how they rhyme? grin

hayprof:

glo has been in 9ja 4 a while now. these people just came in, why would they take a million$ from foreign operations to give out in a promo when they can put it towards provision of better services, tarrif subsidy, etc.

plz nigerians, see beyond your noses, they feel its a cosmic/karmic payback for the scams they fell for.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by cooldud62: 1:41am On Jul 17, 2009
All of them are actually mad tongue
Glo too wont loose out on the mad rush to milk Nigerians of their had earned money. They are doing theirs too!
I just wonder who the foolish or ignorant people that will partake are!
Damn, my people perish for lack of knowledge!
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by tayog(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2009
Well, someone in my office just won a Nokia E63. Perhaps their promo is real. someone ealier in the thread said N150m is small money in the telecomms industry. If that is so, then they can give out $1m.
As far as am concerned they should come up with a marketing strategy that evens out benefits to customers, rather than favor some, disfavor others. For example free calls during offpeak periods within the network and ridiculously low rates for outside of the network. Nothing beats a strategy as this in the telecoms industry
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by puskin: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2009
This promo is for REAL. I know someone who won Two Fones and Two million naira. WOW.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by zize: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
, haters,
d 1 million dollars was won yesterday by a UNIJOS undergraduate, u r still hear beefing a company dat just changed the life of a believing Nigerian 4 d better, where r u to make ur stupid noise about the company again
.LOOOSER tongue FOOOOLLLLL
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by fritfly: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2009
real promo an real excitement on the guys face! shocked

Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by KUNLEx: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2009
lol, who is stupid now? You guys that doubted, the MEDICAL STUDENT that just own $1million, was obviously smarter than all of you doubters!!! Good luck boy! We Nigerians deserve an opportunity to win $1million, not just N10million.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by Juror: 12:30am On Nov 08, 2009
see as oyinbo man slim, see as naija man fat cool
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by hayprof(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2009
Yea, I know etisalat can't Joke with such thing na' . . tongue
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by cooldud62: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2009
the more you look, the less you see . . .idiots
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by Juror: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2009
cooldud62*:

bros, na our fault sey u no win ordinary recharge card ? tongue cool
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by fritfly: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2009
cooldud62*:

u wouldn't be player hating would you? grin
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by lynxnoon(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
fritfly:

u wouldn't be player hating would you? grin
LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by zize: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2009
did thing don dey pain sum people ooo, like dis coool dude
grin cheesy tongue
cooldud62*:

Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by skimmyboss: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2009
@ poster
U dey there dey vex 4 yourself. u better go nack ur head for tree cos the winner just came to pay courtesy visit at the office now. 1million dolls CONFIRMED. obviously he has to buy back into the company with about half of the prize money(about 75mill, which isnt a bad idea considering that the company has hit 2.7mill active subscribers in its first year of operation, which means GOOD INVESTMENT). The other half will obviously wouldnt be paid at once because the organization cant afford the risk of the winner spending ridiculously or absconding. They have to be able to use him for publicity etc(in years to come, they should be able to say "we changed a nigerian's life forever). So with one half of the prize working for you(investment) and the other half given to you in reasonable installments, what do you have to lose. WAKE UP, its real!
And yes, I work for the organization. grin grin grin
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by zize: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
skimmyboss:

@ poster
U dey there dey vex 4 yourself. u better go nack your head for tree cos the winner just came to pay courtesy visit at the office now. 1million dolls CONFIRMED. obviously he has to buy back into the company with about half of the prize money(about 75mill, which isnt a bad idea considering that the company has hit 2.7mill active subscribers in its first year of operation, which means GOOD INVESTMENT). The other half will obviously wouldnt be paid at once because the organization cant afford the risk of the winner spending ridiculously or absconding. They have to be able to use him for publicity etc(in years to come, they should be able to say "we changed a nigerian's life forever). So with one half of the prize working for you(investment) and the other half given to you in reasonable installments, what do you have to lose. WAKE UP, its real!
And yes, I work for the organization. grin grin grin

4 real, u wrk 4 d org? hw can we hav a chance 2 get a job in ur company, everybody wants 2 work in etisalat, i hear dey pay mad salary, pls any link for applyin for vacancies??
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by puskin: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2009
2.7million active subscribers in just about a year of operations. WOW. . .nd they're not even in half of naija cities.
Eti is definitely giving other netwrks a run 4their money nd subscribers.
Re: Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! by hayprof(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
True, i wnt doubt dat figure,

Virtually every household here in lagos has an etisalat sim, plus lil kids of unda 10 sef,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INFINIX NOTE 4 Pro:the Xpen,newest Feature On Fleek / Amazing Tricks On Java S40 Phones / Charging Issues With Tecno Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.