Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,512 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? (1136 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by mamagee3(f): 3:25am On Dec 27, 2015
Okay you all, I walked out on a job after I was sent to lunch and I never came back, I walked out on the job. And on the same day my boss sent me a text saying, "Call Me Please". I ignored the text and didn't call him. Today, I went to pick up my cheque (check) and I was told that it is in the mail. He told me that when he terminated my name from the system, he requested for my cheque (check) to be mailed to me.

And I'm like, "What a jerk", why would he ask for my cheque (check)to be mailed to me instead of me picking it up. And now, it will take one week before I get my money. I am so angry. angry

What do you think?
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by fckmn24seg(m): 3:47am On Dec 27, 2015
mamagee3:
Okay you all, I walked out on a job after I was sent to lunch and I never came back, I walked out on the job. And on the same day my boss sent me a text saying, "Call Me Please". I ignored the text and didn't call him. Today, I went to pick up my cheque (check) and I was told that it is in the mail. He told me that when he terminated my name from the system, he requested for my cheque (check) to be mailed to me.

And I'm like, "What a jerk", why would he ask for my cheque (check)to be mailed to me instead of me picking it up. And now, it will take one week before I get my money. I am so angry. angry

What do you think?

You walked out on a job and you want a cheque for pay off what?

Did you read your staff hand book? What are the rules of your engagement?

You did not resign honorably and you are expecting an honorably cheque! Forget baby no cheque for you!, did he gave u copy of the cheque for reference?

I guess your boss was magnanimous, some coy would have black listed you on the national dailies.
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by ipledge10(m): 3:49am On Dec 27, 2015
mamagee3:

What do you think?
mzpecs your customer is back
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by mamagee3(f): 3:51am On Dec 27, 2015
ipledge10:
What's my business with MzPecs? undecided

Or are you mistaking me for another user? undecided
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by ipledge10(m): 3:52am On Dec 27, 2015
mamagee3:

I know you...the famous most beautiful girl on nairaland
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by mamagee3(f): 4:22am On Dec 27, 2015
ipledge10:
I know you...the famous most beautiful girl on nairaland
I am famous? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by ipledge10(m): 4:28am On Dec 27, 2015
mamagee3:

I am famous? undecided undecided undecided undecided
veli famous
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by mamagee3(f): 4:30am On Dec 27, 2015
ipledge10:
veli famous

Famous in your kitchen or in magazines? undecided
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by ipledge10(m): 4:35am On Dec 27, 2015
mamagee3:

Famous in your kitchen or in magazines? undecided
on bed
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by mamagee3(f): 4:40am On Dec 27, 2015
ipledge10:
on bed
I am famous on your bed? Do I look like a linen? undecided
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by ipledge10(m): 4:56am On Dec 27, 2015
mamagee3:

I am famous on your bed? Do I look like a linen? undecided
a duvet cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by feran15(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2015
you walked out on the job. he called you but you didn't pick. he probably thought you were not going to enter the office again, so he mailed the cheque to your house

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by MzPecs(f): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2015
ipledge10:
grin grin grin I no get her time!
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by MzPecs(f): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2015
mamagee3:

What's this one saying? undecided
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by Chanchit: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Well, I just hope the cheque goes round the world 7times like karma before getting to your door step. I know your boss would be cursing the day he hired you by now. Bosses should have short guns with plastic bullets because of staff like you.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by dOnLarich: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2015
mamagee3:

What do you think?
a week won't take forever to come so chill and drink root beer
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2015
Wicked boss!!kill him angry
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by tpiar: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2015
What is "cheque (check)"?
Re: My Boss Asked For My Cheque To Be Mailed Instead Of Me Picking It Up? by gunpoint(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
If i comment, na only swear i go dey swear for this op so
angry

(1) (Reply)

Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. / What Your Future Honeymoon Destination? / HELP: A Lady Is In Love With Me But I'm In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.