Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,142 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. (1111 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / "Stop $ucking Your Wives Brea$ts" - Lagos State Commissioner Begs / Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by laurynkay: 12:04am On Jan 13, 2016
My Fellow Nairalanders, I recently met my husband's friend whom I never knew he had. I had a transaction with him on my husband's behalf and of course with his permission. The very first day we met, I knew he was into me and funny enough, I told my husband his friend was attractive, little did I know. I didn't know his advances would come on this strong. His text, his calls, emails.... they are all becoming too emotional and sensual for me and he just won't stop. I still have a couple of meetings with him on my husband's behalf and am finding it difficult because I don't want to screw with my husband's business plans or cause his friend to bail out on us. I feel like letting my husband know but at the same time, I want to make this business plan a success before letting him know who his friend is. I really don't know how to go about it. I am confused. Any advice please?
Re: Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by bigt2(m): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2016
What is the suitable title for this passage
Re: Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by Emac34: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2016
bigt2:
What is the suitable title for this passage
Sighting another dumb a*s who gat ntin to say y nt short the fvck upgrin

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by IamLEGEND1: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2016
U dey hide the thing from ur husband and you dey say make him protect you from him friend(s).How him go take do am when him no know wetin dey happen.

so just keep kwayet there, nothing like business plans......the only reason you're hiding it from ur husband is because you're enjoying it.

4 Likes

Re: Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by Youngpo413: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2016
I know you will fuccck him sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by bigt2(m): 12:19am On Jan 13, 2016
Emac34:
Sighting another dumb a*s who gat ntin to say y nt short the fvck upgrin
Define the terms and get your facts right then get lost.
Re: Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by Emac34: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2016
bigt2:

Define the terms and get your facts right then get lost.
grin
Re: Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by ify84(m): 1:05am On Jan 13, 2016
On the other hand, you are the one falling for the guy, if not, you for don stop meeting the guy, ur husband will send another person, no one is indispensable, so don't make it look as if, if you are not the one there, d contract will flop, it won't... But ur loving the guy is the problem, not the guy texting u....
devil wan play the reggae and the blues for you at d same time....

Watch out

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by Trunaijian: 1:34am On Jan 13, 2016
Your "husband" you say. Don't kid yourself my dear, you better tell your husband evry and stop playing around.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by gamaliel121(m): 6:29am On Jan 13, 2016
laurynkay:
My Fellow Nairalanders, I recently met my husband's friend whom I never knew he had. I had a transaction with him on my husband's behalf and of course with his permission. The very first day we met, I knew he was into me and funny enough, I told my husband his friend was attractive, little did I know. I didn't know his advances would come on this strong. His text, his calls, emails.... they are all becoming too emotional and sensual for me and he just won't stop. I still have a couple of meetings with him on my husband's behalf and am finding it difficult because I don't want to screw with my husband's business plans or cause his friend to bail out on us. I feel like letting my husband know but at the same time, I want to make this business plan a success before letting him know who his friend is. I really don't know how to go about it. I am confused. Any advice please?

If you don't know what to do about it then fucckkk off ......
Re: Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by Trapnews: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2016
undecided

Re: Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by wizaro(m): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2016
Madam... Hmmmmm. U better tell. Him for u start speaking.... Honey I don't know what came over me.. Devil's handwork..... Pls be warned daughter of Eve..

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. by laurynkay: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2016
I finally told him. Thanks Guys, felt like a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders. Sometimes we know the right thing but then most times we require a slight push towards the right direction.

(1) (Reply)

Give Her Some Cunilary Oragsm This Valentine. / Some Ladies Are The Cause Of Thier Problem / Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see code)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.