Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks (2727 Views)

My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" / Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] / Guys Hates The Word Mensturation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by carlcar2012(f): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2015
Hi

I hate the look of vigi. I wonder why men die to enter a lady vigi. I was just thinking about it. It is so ugly and disgusting that I don't even look at it. Feel like vomiting sometimes. To make matters worse blood comes out of it monthly. Yuk.

Men are lucky. I don't blame gays. Maybe d also hate d sight. Yuk Yuk Yuk
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by freshness2020: 7:48am On Dec 27, 2015
one fake a*s ni*ga sighted...

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Viju milk

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by benedictnsi(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Viju milk

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Exactly!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Heromaniaa: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Why should you look at it? Is it a program on the TV?

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by MeloGist(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2015
lol
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by sinaj(f): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Another Troll undecided
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by agarawu23(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2015
[size=30pt]nonsense[/size]
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Asshole came out from the same "Disgusting" Vagina....lipsrsealed

I wish Your momma could see this!undecided

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by rawpadgin(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2015
embarassed
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by rawpadgin(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2015
where are all these people springing from for pete's sake
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Tallesty1(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:

Honestly the ugliness of most vjays cannot be over emphasized and I believe that is the reason the pen1s doesn't have eyes, nose or ear.

Nothing that has eyes or nose will willingly enter a vjay.
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Honestly the ugliness of most vjays cannot be over emphasized and I believe that is the reason the pen1s doesn't have eyes, nose or ear.

Lmfao!grin

tell that to those people that give heads to ladies....undecided They've got eyes don't they?grin

Anyways...well, You've not seen All VJAys.....we still got Real Pink, Amazing, Rose scented Labias Everywhere.. U just have to search deeper!cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Tallesty1(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao!grin

tell that to those people that give heads to ladies....undecided They've got eyes don't they?grin

Anyways...well, You've not seen All VJAys.....we still got Real Pink, Amazing, Rose scented Labias Everywhere.. U just have to search deeper!cheesy
gringringringringrin

They're foolish people without understanding; they have eyes, and see not; ears, and hear not.

I am not sure they can taste with their tongue.gringringringringrin
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by SINNZ(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2015
I don't concern myself with its looks. I'm only concerned about its smell.
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by kaziblake(f): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2015
Well time will tell
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2015
Tallesty1:

story!!!

You need to see the way I bury my face inside her beautiful pvssy. The most sweetest on earth.

Na only to fvck toto for 3min una sabi
Also chop and lick the toto
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2015
The OP os clearly gay
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by carlcar2012(f): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:

You are naturally Stupid

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by odaniel1(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
Another Troll undecided
M tellin u smh
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by odaniel1(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2015
carlcar2012:

You are naturally Stupid
£ When d kettle called the pot black..
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by mamachizzy(f): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2015
Mr man, na from dat same place u enter dis world. stop bin silly
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2015
Tallesty1:

wat of guys dt give B.j, wit der eyes,ears,nose wide open? Smh
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:
I don't concern myself with its looks. I'm only concerned about its smell.
I hear sme smell lyk dead rat grin
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hating where u came out frm undecided
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by SINNZ(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I hear sme smell lyk dead rat grin

Are you speaking from experience? undecided gringrin
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by VaselineSquad: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Daz y i prefa to lick ha cute rand yansh hole embarassed

all dis yansh talk r makin me ungry angry

ireneony, any oliday yansh 4 me

yourmain sinaj

somborry

anyborry
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by jonaifame22(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don't pray u see my gf's vj,buh if u do see it, u'll confirm it's beautiful,wht trips me more is the very dark curly hair around,awwwwwwwwwww, jus can't help not giving before we do the do
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mad peeps everywhere angry
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by cruzita(f): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
this post too useless
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by NiRfreak(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
I assume yours must be disgusting and irritating to you. Sorry you can't cope with it.
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cc. Durentdbitch I found you a bf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Please How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dick / Inviting A Lady Over To My Rough Apartment / Some Crazy Animal Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.