Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Guys Hates The Word Mensturation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Hates The Word Mensturation (1713 Views)

My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" / What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? / Am I The Only One That Hates The Way Vigi Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 09, 2015
We hate it with passion. Now that am grown, I don't even eat food prepared by someone in their 'periods.'

Even when my JT is as tough and strong as undone ponmo, it bows down on hearing the word 'Period'

I hear rapists too wouldn't dare take your 'tinpa' down if you mistakenly tell them that you are seeing your 'period;' yeah, that's how bad we hate it
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Gurgle(f): 5:39am On Aug 09, 2015
Im only the first to comment because I cant sleep...

But why do you hate it so much? It shouldn't bother you except the person is not neat with it

1 Like

Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Heromaniaa: 5:50am On Aug 09, 2015
I hate it. when you hear of it The accompanying imagery it creates is not pleasant.
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by correctyourself(m): 6:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Lets face reality and understand that its part of women's life, and as for me it does not irritate me, in fact while i was an undergraduate I was washing my close including my GF jean trouser and I notice a little stain and I had to wash it, I don't feel irritated. When I told her she laughed, though she is married now and I wish her well.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Bacteriocin(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2015
you hate it abi? and when your gf says she did not see it, you go begin sweat like xmas goat up and down.
If you are into a neat lady, if she tells you she is menstruating, you might doubt her because the neat ones know how to package themselves especially with all these ultra slim pads that will not make it obvious and also make them comfortable.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by nobilis: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Heromaniaa:
I hate it. when you hear of it The accompanying imagery it creates is not pleasant.

Okay. We've heard you.
Now, can we move on to more edifying things?
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2015
nobilis:

Okay. We've heard you.
Now, can we move on to more edifying things?

NO!
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by czarr(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2015
himkers:

NO!
lol
Still on d mata
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by ednut1(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2015
u need deliverance
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Medunah: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2015
U are Childish, very Childish

1 Like

Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by iamtomi(f): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015
Bacteriocin:
you hate it abi? and when your gf says she did not see it, you go begin sweat like xmas goat up and down.
If you are into a neat lady, if she tells you she is menstruating, you might doubt her because the neat ones know how to package themselves especially with all these ultra slim pads that will not make it obvious and also make them comfortable.
hmm..bros u don tey 4 dis business. . "ultra slim pads"

1 Like

Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Medunah:
U are Childish, very Childish

Are you mensturating?
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Bacteriocin(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2015
iamtomi:
hmm..bros u don tey 4 dis business. . "ultra slim pads"
Noooooo. I'm a small boy oooo: I heard it when my elder sister mentioned it.
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Booty4me: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2015
Ladies please if Ɣ☺ΰ are menstruating .. Be discreet about it.. ₪ό̲̣̣̣̥t all guys like τ̲̅ђe sight of bloods . Or wants t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ hear it
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Johnnoah1st: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2015
himkers:
We hate it with passion. Now that am grown, I don't even eat food prepared by someone in their 'periods.'

Even when my JT is as tough and strong as undone ponmo, it bows down on hearing the word 'Period'

I hear rapists too wouldn't dare take your 'tinpa' down if you mistakenly tell them that you are seeing your 'period;' yeah, that's how bad we hate it
EXPENSIVE SHIIT!
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Gurgle(f): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Booty4me:
Ladies please if Ɣ☺ΰ are menstruating .. Be discreet about it.. ₪ό̲̣̣̣̥t all guys like τ̲̅ђe sight of bloods . Or wants t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ hear it

Lol, noted do women normally tell you all about it
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Penssuwa(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
OP You simply need to grow up f you plan to share thesame roof with a woman. With this, it shows that you will find it hard discussing her health with her.

1 Like

Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Penssuwa:
OP You simply need to grow up f you plan to share thesame roof with a woman. With this, it shows that you will find it hard discussing her health with her.

I choose she rather not discuss that with me.
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
How on earth do you know the cook is menstruating?
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by misspicy(f): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
I dnt seem to understand NL guys o,you pple hate everytyn abt a woman online buh am sure u love all dis tyns offline,because I am yet to meet a guy who says he hates d mention of menstruation not even d blood o,come to think of it,it is rare for guys to know wen a lady is on her peroid,except she tells you or she is not clean abt it,so @ himkers wer do u get all dis frm.so u wunt eat ur mum's food cox she is menstruating,food wey u don dey eat since u were a baby,you guys should just stop all dis lies,its getting frustrating

3 Likes

Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:
I dnt seem to understand NL guys o,you pple hate everytyn abt a woman online buh am sure u love all dis tyns offline,because I am yet to meet a guy who says he hates d mention of menstruation not even d blood o,come to think of it,it is rare for guys to know wen a lady is on her peroid,except she tells you or she is not clean abt it,so @ himkers wer do u get all dis frm.so u wunt eat ur mum's food cox she is menstruating,food wey u don dey eat since u were a baby,you guys should just stop all dis lies,its getting frustrating

He hates menstruation, but he woke up earlier than a farm rooster to write about it. The guys on here are quite something.

1 Like

Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by iamtomi(f): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bacteriocin:
Noooooo. I'm a small boy oooo: I heard it when my elder sister mentioned it.
lol..u come gum d name put 4 head...izoryt..
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by Bacteriocin(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
iamtomi:
lol..u come gum d name put 4 head...izoryt..
the reason why I put am for head na because I know say e fit come out for our exam.
Re: Guys Hates The Word Mensturation by nlPoster: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Eroticangelina Lemme Eat Ur Booty Lik Groceries :-/ / Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. / 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.