Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) (73891 Views)

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / Twin Sisters Who Died In Ghana Buried Same Day - See Photos / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by dlashondra(f): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
9jahom:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-byluRZCO_sc/Vn-aiktKPtI/AAAAAAAHzBU/6DpBX2BsGcw/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-taGs6CgaPGU/Vn-ajTR6V_I/AAAAAAAHzBc/T9BpXvCM5dw/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://9jahome.com/2015/12/narrow-escape-see-how-this-lady-nearly-died-in-her-bed-photos/

Twitter user Serina Mina shared these photos on twitter. She narrowly escaped with her life when the ceiling of her bedroom partially collapsed and a large slab of brick landed on her bed. “If I hadnt got out of bed 5 minutes ago I would not be here right now clearly got a guardian angel” she wrote. Lucky ggirl

How do I post a story?
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by ikombe: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmm.
It's not only about appreciating GOD. (thank GOD)
It's also about CAUTION...

PLEASE, where do you stay.. ..... ?
I guess that must be an overtly yet to be completed building.. .?

That's not RIGHT at all.
I guess the block was just laid owing to the look.
IF the BUILDERS are still working, then U must know that work is still in progress.
Else another falling masonry is likely to happen.
gbam u don talk am undecided
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by danidee10(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
salawustyles:
Are head removed her (translate in yoruba if u can)

Ori e comot am grin

1 Like

Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by uwa1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thank u Lord...
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by ikombe: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
dlashondra:

How do I post a story?
are you kidding me

3 years on NL and u dont know ow to post a story undecided

what yaf u been doing
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Sirpluv: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
As God dn save ur life shocked na Godwin. . . beta run fast fast go giv testimony 4 church o
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by onyeekul001(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thank God for her life#God is in charge#
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by miqos02(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
hmmm
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by ikombe: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
danidee10:

Ori e comot am grin
hehehehehheheheheheh

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

falls from prettydiva window

breaks 1 leg cry
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
This is what you get when you drain Chinedu of all his resources and still tell him 'but I thought we were just friends'. Better watch your back cos Dude's definitely gon come for you grin
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by tonymorris: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
i really thank god for you
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by ikombe: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
seunoni34:
How can a whole brick fall on her head? I supposed it should be like half of it or something broken not whole, where are the woods? This story ain't adding up
true talk grin
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by free2ryhme: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
this na thanksgiving be dis
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Congratulations for the life of this person. They've been a lot of responses praising God for saving a life. I read today that a whole family perished at Asaba in a car accident. Does God love this person brick didn't kill on her bed more than this family that died at Asaba or are we living in a world where there is no God in the sense we know it making the world a fierce jungle or what? Anyone with an answer?
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by dlashondra(f): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
ikombe:
are you kidding me

3 years on NL and u dont know ow to post a story undecided

what yaf u been doing

I only registered then, I haven't been active since, not until recently
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by GodRestores(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
He cares! Glory to Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by domopps(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
To God alone be all the glory...... Thank God for her life

Cheeeeers
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Whymee: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
The story is not adding up, a whole block came down from a ceiling. A closer look on the wall and ceiling revealed some painting or paper wall design, how come such complete block completely pass through without warning or signs of weakness. The opening on the ceiling is smaller that the size of the block. A ceiling or deck is a mixture of sand, cements, gravel, water etc with iron bars for strength, opening in such iron bar arrangement wonth allow a passage for a complete block.

Am confused

Be wise...
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by IamDejman(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Omo you still get purpose for life
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by ikombe: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
dlashondra:

I only registered then, I haven't been active since, not until recently
OK MA grin

from the front page click on what your story is related with. E.g i wanna post something about buhari , i would click on the politics section , den i would scroll down a little and click on create topic .

1 Like

Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Ejekinsim(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
She's got so lucky...
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by freecocoa(f): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Seriously? How did that happen?
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by dlashondra(f): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
ikombe:
OK MA grin
Thanks

from the front page click on what your story is related with. E.g i wanna post something about buhari , i would click on the politics section , den i would scroll down a little and click on create topic .
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by osemeka: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Whymee:
The story is not adding up, a whole block came down from a ceiling. A closer look on the wall and ceiling revealed some painting or paper wall design, how come such complete block completely pass through without warning or signs of weakness. The opening on the ceiling is smaller that the size of the block. A ceiling or deck is a mixture of sand, cements, gravel, water etc with iron bars for strength, opening in such iron bar arrangement wonth allow a passage for a complete block.

Am confused

Be wise...

Compare the sizes of the design on the wallpaper and it seems the pictures were taken from two different distances. It could be possible that some brick work was just recently done on the floor above and wasn't done properly, hence the accident
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by ikombe: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=dlashondra post=41394709][/quote]

Buhari is a goat is d topic den d the last pix is where u are to write why buhari is a goat grin

den click submit grin

hope you now understand cheesy

Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by silent10(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
I smell foul play. D block luks clean(i mean there shld hv been some cement plastered on it) undecided. There's no way dat block fell down 4rm dat ceiling
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by feaq(f): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sometimes we really don't know how God has been faithful, d miracle He has done is more than those we've seen, baba I tuale for u cus deres none lyk u
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
God really saved her. Make she check her village people. Na them send am grin grin grin grin
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yea everyone will come say it is their god working miracles but they all forgot Myles Munroe a renowned Pastor died in a plane crash while doing the work of god. And didn't you all see the graphic picture of a whole family who died in Asaba accident. What about the Nnewi gas Explosion that toasted over 100 people? God was probably tired all these while.
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by delazore(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
undecideda decking cannot be constructed with block, cos its block an seeing on her bed, thank God for her anyway.
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by ElPhenomenal(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
You will only get injured jur
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by ubongshine120: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
I give you thanks Yaweh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / 3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.