Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) (73879 Views)

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / Twin Sisters Who Died In Ghana Buried Same Day - See Photos / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by akigbemaru: 12:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Escape death.
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Dunsin89(m): 1:57am On Dec 28, 2015
For those of you that sleep too much or procrastinate hope you will learn something from this?
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by isaacputi(m): 2:16am On Dec 28, 2015
ifyalways:
But that's a whole block.

How did the block get to her ceiling? Is that remotely possible?

God help this twitter/ Instagram generation ooo
The size of the damaged part (hole) on the ceiling is too small for a whole and fresh brick like that...#Nollywood Don come again

1 Like

Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by trappatoni(m): 2:43am On Dec 28, 2015
That smile on your face when you know God has got your back.

1 Like

Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2015
sumtin exactly like dis fell on me wen i was seven years old wen our neighbour was pounding yam how i survived unhurt was unexplainable
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by StreamerBlogger: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2015
It's not her time period.... So wen she eventually dies God is no longer on her side ni?.... U ppl had better start embracing death and stop chastising it. It is a necessity.
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Eberex(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Reason why you need decipher the voice in your head. To listen and take action or listen and stay
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by bewla(m): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2015
umuokezie:
God is working! !!!!!
sorry how can this go un notice she said ceiling not fence how com with the block
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by bewla(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2015
ifyalways:
But that's a whole block.

How did the block get to her ceiling? Is that remotely possible?

God help this twitter/ Instagram generation ooo
am sure u bi igbo girl or not reside in naija u to dey interligent good question
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by mickky88: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2015
spiralwedge:

My friend, you don't understand English at all o. Or you didn't do comprehension while in school? When EVILFOREST said "it's not only about..., but also....".. s/he meant that in addition to thanking God, you ought also to take caution. As a matter of fact, the 2 go together. You can't isolate one from another... God and Caution.

S/he is not disputing your point but only adding to it.

any way English is not my mother tong

tout ce que je veux dire est sans Dieu coution est inutile
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by simdam500(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2015
dazzlingd: hmmm, there a million ways to die in the west....
my best 2014 movie
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by simdam500(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2015
Lucky her... Even if she leave d bed another 5min l8r she would have escape. #certainty
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by prophetfire: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Chai! Most people are dumb commenting on this photo. Whole 9"block fall from roof? Roofs are not made with blocks. And that roof has ceilings too. photo shop nonsense
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by olawaleroc: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2015
The writer is funny the slab indeed fell but it isn't that whole block that fell from there. Anyway, even if it wasn't the small slab you replaced with that whole block you wouldn't have died but suffered only minor bruises and fracture. The human body is protected by skeleton not catilage
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by smartmom(f): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
The decking may have cracked and the debris fallen but certainly not that clean unused block. Sensationalism. At poster, get real!
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by davidif: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wow! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.