Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,892 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Should I Believe Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Believe Her. (1246 Views)

She Told Me It Was Just One Guy And Its Rape But I Don't Believe Her / She Says She Loves Me...should I Believe Her? / Should He Believe Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Believe Her. by ocholawealth(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
It happened one year ago, I met this beautiful innocent looking girl. Her looks appealed to me hence, I asked her out. The relationship started on a good note, we meet every day, talked and asked questions of what each wants to know or clarify about the other person. As time goes by, everything became glaring to her that all I wanted was to groom and nurture her for marriage, she was quite surprised and felt more at home with me. One day, I asked if she is a Virgin? She was startled, all she could say was that she was rape when she was fourteen years. I became disturbbed by her response not because of her tales, but because, my EX told me the same story..... I wondered what to believe because I am confuse right now.
Re: Should I Believe Her. by chibwike(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Believe me
Give her the benefit of doubt
she might be saying the truth
Re: Should I Believe Her. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
What has her virginity got to do with the relationship? Some dudes and their obsession with Virgins tho. Smh
Re: Should I Believe Her. by VampireeM(f): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pls are you Interested in her Virginity or Her Personality??

Well, I think you should ask her about it when you both are in a lovey-dovey, from what she says you might decipher if she is saying the truth or not
Re: Should I Believe Her. by chipatra: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
why u dey here dey ask question just fŭck d babe joor!!!
Re: Should I Believe Her. by obiorathesubtle: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bro.. You no go use virgin do anything.. What matters is her character.. You sef you no be virgin.. Why do you want to eat your cake and have it? Even sef.. If she's not a virgin, more gold stars to your sexual life, experience is important my friend!

Moreover, that's the female favored line "I was raped".. I can't count how many girls have told me they were raped grin

But, if you truly see beyond the letters of words and she's a good woman, virginity doesn't really matter.. Marry her.. You just have to take her word for it and never bring it up again.
Re: Should I Believe Her. by phabulous88(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
U've been with her for over a year, do u believe her story? Why did you break up with ur ex?
Re: Should I Believe Her. by obiorathesubtle: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:

Well, I think you should ask her details of the rape when you both are in a lovey-dovey, from what she says you might decipher if she is saying the truth or not
uh.. I'm sorry.. Asking details of the rape?! I don't think that's a good idea.
Re: Should I Believe Her. by donholy28(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op re u a virgin? if no...then stop asking ladies silly questions
Re: Should I Believe Her. by gamaliel121(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
She's lying.....act like you believe her tho....

Most girls lie about that
Re: Should I Believe Her. by donholy28(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:

Well, I think you should ask her details of the rape when you both are in a lovey-dovey, from what she says you might decipher if she is saying the truth or not
Op if u comply with this then you're high on weed
Re: Should I Believe Her. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
What is wrong with Guys and their Obsession with "Virginity"??

Like I'd feel really Insulted if Any Guy asks me that, Especially when You're not One Yourself...The Stench of hypocrisy Is Nauseating!lipsrsealed

Anyways...Whether she's a Virgin or not..You're not marrying that..

Besides, she could be right bout the Rape thingy...cry
Just don't ask her for details...
Re: Should I Believe Her. by VampireeM(f): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
uh.. I'm sorry.. Asking details of the rape?! I don't think that's a good idea.

Then he should let bygones be bygones whether she is lying or not... Somethings are better not known

1 Like

Re: Should I Believe Her. by asadike(f): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
cheesy If na me sef, na d same thing i go tell u. onye virginity.
Re: Should I Believe Her. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Misplaced priority. So now that u know she isn't a virgin, what next? Forget about marrying her or strt sleeping with her?
Re: Should I Believe Her. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
See hw nairaland ladies dey para because dem no even qualify for tetiary virginity. But op u na virgin? U cnt eat ur cake nd hve it, equity hates double portion, op beware. Virgin or no virgin, consider love first.
Re: Should I Believe Her. by czarr(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
If I be babe,I go ask you back....
guy:are you a virgin?
babe: are you?
guy:no!
babe:well atleast we have something in common.
Re: Should I Believe Her. by czarr(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
If I be babe,I go ask you back....

guy:are you a virgin?

babe: are you?

guy:no!

babe:well atleast we have something in common.

some girls wey be virgin,you no sabi say dem de do anal plus you no know the amount of dickk dem suck.
Re: Should I Believe Her. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Is that all u have to say
chipatra:
why u dey here dey ask question just fŭck d babe joor!!!
Re: Should I Believe Her. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
O girl that ur front na confusion setter
asadike:
cheesy If na me sef, na d same thing i go tell u. onye virginity.
Re: Should I Believe Her. by chipatra: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oma307:
Is that all u have to say
yes
Re: Should I Believe Her. by kaziblake(f): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op how did you lost your own virginity
Stupid question
Re: Should I Believe Her. by cr7lomo: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
People here should stop deceiving themselves, every guy wanna marry a virgin if they have a choice, its just that they are hard to find

Men respect virgins more , that is how we are programmed ... Any guy that says he ain't interested is being economical with the truth

Tomorrow u go carry ur wife commot , some guys go come they discuss for ur back say them don fvck ur wife b4 and go even describe the whole event

(1) (Reply)

MEN BEWARE! Fashion Just Opened A New Chapter As Girls Now Use Waterproof Makeup / Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer / How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.