Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers (1788 Views)

I Luv Her But I Don't Think I Can Marry Her Because...... / Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help / Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by sosiq: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
I never thought I would Eva love some one so much judging from the fact that I don't like people naturally, I socialize and all but not cause I want to but cus I need to.
Long story short I finally proposed to MA gf after a year of been just friends,things went on pretty smoothly until my family bleeped everything up, now she is never going to go out with me.
The major issue here is I do truly love ha,shes Like the only human being ah have Kum to love,and the memories they hurt so much dying seem appealing, I don't go to church but then again ah pray to God day and nite to see ha Kum bk to me,d memories are so painful I do drugs to shake off the feeling but as of late MA medication stop working, I barely leave d haus, no longer eat well, developed insomnia ... and I no longer talk to any member of MA family.... some one please help me in the name of God as I fear ama do smfin silly#####
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by dajoaneke(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmmm! Gimme your parents number lemme tell them the kinda rope they should bind you with.
Please read Proverbs 5:1-7

1 Like

Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by gamaliel121(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Slit your wrist..

2 Likes

Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by TrapLORD(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
I'll comment after marieolae drops her comment.
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by obiorathesubtle: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
at this point.. Killing yourself isn't a bad option. Go ahead, we'll mourn you and create a thread in your honour.

1 Like

Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by sosiq: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
gamaliel121:
Slit your wrist..
done it, gat I nice mark on MA left wrist to prove it##
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by ggrin(f): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hehehe funny shiiiii grin
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by sosiq: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
at this point.. Killing yourself isn't a bad option. Go ahead, we'll mourn you and create a thread in your honour.
ok...ah hear##
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Okay, she has gotta have a Golden Pûssy!; Dgrin

Nigga, is You mad?
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by naijaboiy: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
How exactly do we help you?

We don't even know what your family did that caused your separation.

Stop bringing half stories to Nairaland if you truly need help. undecided
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by sosiq: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Okay, she has gotta have a Golden Pûssy!; Dgrin

Nigga, is You mad?
its not about the pussy,we barely have sex.... can some one just help instead of judging
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by marieolae(f): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
HAHAHA
He wants to kill himself because of one ordinary girl lol
Which one I go talk again?

Op take it easy, you hear. If you die, she won't attend your funeral cheesy
TrapLORD:
I'll comment after marieolae drops her comment.
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by sosiq: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:
How exactly do we help you?

We don't even know what your family did that caused your separation.

Stop bringing half stories to Nairaland if you truly need help. undecided
Long story short they kicked her out of our family haus## I really need all the help I could get
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin kill yourself and the living dudes will keep drilling her pvssy

1 Like

Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
sosiq:
its not about the pussy,we barely have sex.... can some one just help instead of judging
Lmfao!grin

The fact that You'd wanna Kill yourself for some rare chick is Kinda admirable, beautiful, Special, Amazing, rare...;-[

And also Extremely Stûpid...grin well, except she dies along side you...cool Like the Titanic? OMG! shocked That'd be great!

uh...what were U saying again?shocked

[/font]
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by TrapLORD(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
marieolae:
HAHAHA
He wants to kill himself because of one ordinary girl lol
Which one I go talk again?

Op take it easy, you hear. If you die, she won't attend your funeral cheesy

Pretty girls have a way of making even the strongest niggaz turn....................... Jelly! shocked

You should know better cheesy
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by marieolae(f): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op on a serious note, why are you refusing to live your life because of this girl. I understand you love her, but harming yourself and refusing to go out will not bring her closer to you. Try to look for a realistic solution. You're only killing yourself inside.
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by TrapLORD(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Niggaz go turn that thing to bore-hole cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by sosiq: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
not all women are whores, good, cultured ladies still exist...no judging once again,jes thought may b some one out there has been tru wah am going tru....more over a problem shared is a problem solved ###
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by sosiq: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Caringguy:
Op what really happened? Why do your family detest her so much? Pls take it easy on yourself, remember there are enough girls roaming around the street everyday.. Just pick one and your're good to go
i can't imagine myself talking to anoda girl, worse I had a pretty line of ladies before I meet her,but after then I just stopped and cudn't approach any more ladies##
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
TrapLORD:

Niggaz go turn that thing to bore-hole cheesy
it seems op isn't aware of that simple truth. Make he kill himself na
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
sosiq:
not all women are whores, good, cultured ladies still exist...no judging once again,jes thought may b some one out there has been tru wah am going tru....more over a problem shared is a problem solved ###
Boss, I never said she's a wh0re. Never did. But the truth and fact is, your death won't seal her pvssy up. Will it? Or are you saying she'll never have s3x again if you kill yourself for her? Bros, think am well na. Haba! Na who die him own end o, we wey still dey alive must live our lives whether the dead likes it or not
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by TrapLORD(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
it seems op isn't aware of that simple truth. Make he kill himself na

You can help him. He could benefit from your pool of wisdom grin
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
TrapLORD:

You can help him. He could benefit from your pool of wisdom grin
Bros, Everyman for himself ni o. Who wan wise make e wise, who no wan wise make e continue
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by TrapLORD(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bros, Everyman for himself ni o. Who wan wise make e wise, who no wan wise make e continue

The Grand Pubba has spoken! cool grin
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
TrapLORD:

The Grand Pubba has spoken! cool grin
hahaha. See you. You wey know pass me

1 Like

Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by sosiq: 5:23am On Jan 13, 2016
then again I ask myself is she worth MA life, a thought kips poping up,its ur happiness worth it...its really funny but then again am on a short leash, got till 12 noon
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 13, 2016
sosiq:
then again I ask myself is she worth MA life, a thought kips poping up,its ur happiness worth it...its really funny but then again am on a short leash, got till 12 noon

Dont kill ursef cry

Fyt for ur love
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by sosiq: 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
. so ma dear NL family let me first of all say a big thank u for the support, dis nyt she finally owned up to dating some one bet the dude has money and a car, said she has never been so happy all her life, this was the same pesin that professed love to me, to carry MA children and all, d only Bleep up was that I was broke so she kinda forth the bill sometimes but I also tried MA very best.
she's Asthmatic despite warnings I still stayed with her, cured her from her drug addiction, improved her academics and tended for her while she was sick.
After our break up she insisted she want to be alone, even till dz evening she claimed to be alone, then this nyt she said she had a boy friend and she was happy and wasn't ready to settle down. all the while we were together she only talked how old she is and how she wanted to settle down but I had no money... I haven't eaten all day and MA BP is going higher of which she knows, I have already drank a gulp of condemned engine oil, Ma stomach wud soon start arching me, if it's Gods will I will live but one thing I don't do is go after someone else's girlfriend cus I wouldn't like it to be done to me...i have texted ma family members to get this fixed of which I haven't gotten a reply... this might be MA last nite on earth, Ma last post, questions I ask myself was it worth..
Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
cry cry cry cry

Please stop dis

It hurts to hear dis from a living being

Pray God heals ur heart amen

1 Like

Re: I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers by herboshedhe(f): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2016
sosiq:
. so ma dear NL family let me first of all say a big thank u for the support, dis nyt she finally owned up to dating some one bet the dude has money and a car, said she has never been so happy all her life, this was the same pesin that professed love to me, to carry MA children and all, d only Bleep up was that I was broke so she kinda forth the bill sometimes but I also tried MA very best.
she's Asthmatic despite warnings I still stayed with her, cured her from her drug addiction, improved her academics and tended for her while she was sick.
After our break up she insisted she want to be alone, even till dz evening she claimed to be alone, then this nyt she said she had a boy friend and she was happy and wasn't ready to settle down. all the while we were together she only talked how old she is and how she wanted to settle down but I had no money... I haven't eaten all day and MA BP is going higher of which she knows, I have already drank a gulp of condemned engine oil, Ma stomach wud soon start arching me, if it's Gods will I will live but one thing I don't do is go after someone else's girlfriend cus I wouldn't like it to be done to me...i have texted ma family members to get this fixed of which I haven't gotten a reply... this might be MA last nite on earth, Ma last post, questions I ask myself was it worth..
Believe me or not,there'll always be light@the end of the tunnel,though it might be difficult@first,but you'll surely testify...Cheer up OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month / Pic When U Are Rocking Naira And Dollar Is Close To U / Ladies, What Are Your Says On This Boy As A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.