Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Are Job Offers For Real? Anybody With Any Experience? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are Job Offers For Real? Anybody With Any Experience? (763 Views)

Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers / Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Job Offers For Real? Anybody With Any Experience? by zeeema: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
I've been applying for jobs from for a while now, of which one is required to send some details to a number that was given. Then, this afternoon I received a text message from INTERVIEW saying that I've been selected for a job interview for tomorrow to hold at GCI AK plaza opp ola- sheu petrol station agodi gate Ibadan.

Please, does anybody have an idea of how genuine this is? Has anyone had any dealings with jobs and interviews? Kindly advise and share your experience please...
Re: Are Job Offers For Real? Anybody With Any Experience? by Abirisegun(m): 1:16am On Dec 28, 2015
If the text message comes with a tel no to call, first type the number on Google and search for the details.
Then come to nairaland to check the no also.

But, I belief genuine Company shouldn't hide their name, why using 'Interview' in the first place. I have received many fake 'Interview' SMS.

I can't tell you not to go, especially if you are in Ibadan, just be careful. Best
Re: Are Job Offers For Real? Anybody With Any Experience? by dammyllare(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Got same message today...but I dont know if it is fake or not. Pls what's your findings concerning the company?
Re: Are Job Offers For Real? Anybody With Any Experience? by zeeema: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
@ dammylare, they asked for a training fee of #11500 after hyping us with orisirisi motivational talks. at that point, I knew it was a scam. I don't know the outcome cos I did not return, bit I'm very sure its a scam. how was it for u? did u go at all? sorry, I'm replying this late BTW

(1) (Reply)

Various Sales Positions At Paxson Nigeria Company Limited / Please Help A Brother.... / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.