Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Do You Think Of Guys Who Sleeps At - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Guys Who Sleeps At (668 Views)

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Guys Who Sleeps At by digitite: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
their workshop sometimes? As in computer software Engineering is my passion. In fact I give it 60% of my time. Though I can make out time and spend with my loved ones.

But would my dedication to my Engineering workshop cause a rift in my relationship and marriage ?
Re: What Do You Think Of Guys Who Sleeps At by digitite: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Goddamit.... where are the RomanceLanders ?
Re: What Do You Think Of Guys Who Sleeps At by MRBrownJ: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
no matter how passionate you are or/and how important this job may be, it should always remain second to your LIFE. the minute you "systematically" put work above family/life then IMHO you've failed.
Re: What Do You Think Of Guys Who Sleeps At by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:
no matter how passionate you are or/and how important this job may be, it should always remain second to your LIFE. the minute you "systematically" put work above family/life then IMHO you've failed.

You just made a whole lot of sense grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Guys Who Sleeps At by dachaste(f): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2015

just d way u find time for ur work cos u love it and are passionate bout it, same way u'll find n dedicate time to ur relationship of u r passionate bout it.

Shikena

Re: What Do You Think Of Guys Who Sleeps At by digitite: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:

Thanks for the tip.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Mr Seun, I Want To Be A Moderator. / 10 Stupid Things Couples Do To Mess Up Their Relationships / Wizkid Stole Tania From Me - Blackface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.