Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum (31150 Views)

Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by correctbae: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2018
This is a bad karma! A slay queen who sleeps around with married men just got served with her meal, according to a tweet her dad cheats on her mum and it is causing their marriage as they set to divorce after 17yrs.

Tweet below:

My friend broke down yesterday because her father is cheating on her mother and they are now getting a divorce. They have been married for 17 years. My friend has been sleeping with married men for as long as I can remember. My friends karma is real.

See Also: See Adorable Pictures Of Slaying Grandmother And Her Twin Sister : https://correct.com.ng/twitter-user-shares-adorable-pictures-of-his-slaying-grandmother-and-her-twin/

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by DavidEsq(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2018
Karma is wonderful. See how the children of ur sugar daddy feel now abi?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by espn(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Karma Na OLOSHO...HOE...WHOR.E...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by delugajackson: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2018
That's Karma for you, she sure is a nasty little bítch. There are no words to truly express my gratitude. Who knows if this happened when she was at the pinnacle of her distinguished olosho career? Shame! They go after married men like their life depends on them.

If only these married men focused more on their wives, these thirsty girls will die of hunger and starvation. You will see them on social networks, flashing money and designer bags with updates like:
1."Small girl with big God." Is it the same God I'm serving?
2."I'm blessed beyond the cursed" Sister, please do well to show us the "blesser" for once abeg. Funny enough, na one old man with goat bear-bear and 6 children wey be the real blesser.
3."My haters are my movitation." Fúck! These bítches be talking about haters when they ain't even got none! gringrin

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by danny56: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Why is she heart broken? Small girl with big God.... Karma!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2018
This is drama happening.....Karma is yet to arrive...
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by eberetos: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2018
Karma engineering.....

Have you noticed that " karma comes mostly when you have changed to be a better person".....You may not see karma when you are in evil

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by monlawal(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
If this marriage is 17years and the girl has already grown to the extent of sleeping with married men, it can therefore be concluded that she is a product of extra marital affair.

She is still a teenager and she has such record. Anyways she was transmitted in the process of transmission between her cheating dad and her willing mum

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by Dandsome: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Chai.... Before I comment seriously, I'll need to see proof.

These days there have been a lot of Twitter stories that are so fake as fake can be.

A 17 year old marriage means the girl should be 16 years old at the most or else she was born outta wedlock.

Meanwhile a 16 year old girl already sleeping with married men means she started having sexx and age 13 or 14 for her to graduate to the point of sleeping with different men, then to graduate to one married man before it reaches the point of married men.

Mehnnnnnnn..!!! I find this story hard to believe, but in order to make the story teller feel like he/she told a shocking story, all I can say is KARMA IS A __________ (fill in the blank space)

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by IMASTEX: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bloggers at it again. The hustle is for real.

Meanwhile, if your performance in bed is becoming an embarrassment as a man due to quick cum, weak attention or you find it difficult to reload on time for second round. Then you need our natural herbal tea to correct the challenge once and for all. No side effect, no sweetener, no preservative. Simply natural. See profile for contact

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by ipobarethieves: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
cool here to read heartbreaking tales
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by lovingyouhun: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Do me i do you
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by tayo4ng(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wat goes around comes around
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Law of karma.... who understand that..
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by Didcot: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nothing new here.
Life goes on
Somethings wont change!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Let's assume the girl is 15 years old,since the parents marriage is only 17 years old, and she already has sugar daddies abi?. Make una continue sad

Me done open twitter account o, the mods should be ready to push my lies to front page.make I go cook am.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by Boss13: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by uwa1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Karma is a dirty bitch.... Why not her own marriage... embarassed
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by uwa1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Karma is a dirty bitch....
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by kenoz(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by chiedu7: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
One thing I noticed is that those who cheat can not handle another cheating on them.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by Celestyn8213: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Just another story for people to comment on.
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin angry

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by neonly: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hahaha

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by MrAnele(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Karma can be Hilarious at times
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2018

Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by Rapoo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
married for 17 years which means the their daughter will be in range age of 16 or 15 and is already dating married men I doubt the possibility though.

it's so disheartening that people are determined and more focused in publicity stunt and making money these days.

more reason why bubu labelled and portraits us as lazy Nigerian youths.
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by oyetunder(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin If she had instead caught her mom cheating...she would have been secretly happy. Men don suffer. Let her show her anger by disfathering her dad.
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
So your friend is 17yrs old and sleeps with married men?
Re: Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum by DIYhackers: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Let me just laugh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.