Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You (6823 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Facts About Hell In The Bible / Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
NORAD:

The conscience, friend, the conscience.
Google can also be of help. There are many Christian sites that address such questions more directly than I ever can.

I knew you wouldn't be able to answer the questions, buh pls stop misleading people.

Always get your facts right.

Many are already in bondage, lets look for a way to free those ones not add to them.
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jadonjack:

I knew you wouldn't be able to answer the questions, buh pls stop misleading people.

Always get your facts right.

Many are already in bondage, lets look for a way to free those ones not add to them.

The time and effort it took you to type this could have been better employed in searching for the truth regarding your questions online.

But of course you weren't after the truth. That I knew from the start.

1 Like

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
NORAD:

The time and effort it took you to type this could have been better employed in searching for the truth regarding your questions online.

But of course you weren't after the truth. That I knew from the start.

What's the point searching for answers you already know
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by MizJanet(f): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
NORAD:

You have all the answers, don't you? smiley

Anyway, any so-called African ancestor of mine or yours who died in sin is languishing in hell as we speak.

Bible says in Gal 6:7 "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows."
So anyone who sows idolatry reaps the fruit thereof. Just as a man can be marooned on an island, lost for a long time (for some fault of his) before a rescue party is sent out to find him and save him, so can generations of people be lost for thousands of years before a Saviour is sent to seek then out.

What happened to our fathers/ancestors is not a strange thing. When anyone puts out the only source of true light, then it means he's ready to contend with darkness. (Question: What does the term Dark Ages mean to you?)

What happened to our

U ar so Heartles&cruel to type the bold, infact you need to eat Jonah 4:11 ; besides, where did ur bible said d bold ?
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
MizJanet:

U ar so Heartles&cruel to type the bold, infact you need to eat Jonah 4:11 ; besides, where did ur bible said d bold ?

The ones you so gleefully refer to in Jonah were alive. The ones I referred to ARE dead.

Obviously, speaking the truth is heartless to you. I think you need to look at this:

"...or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:4-5).

So, Jesus was heartless for pointing out the truth?

1 Like

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Jeromejnr(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
NORAD:

The ones you so gleefully refer to in Jonah were alive. The ones I referred to ARE dead.

Obviously, speaking the truth is heartless to you. I think you need to look at this:

"...or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:4-5).

So, Jesus was heartless for pointing out the truth?

Preach it broda!

The thing is, because of the extremities of the spiritual realm, most of these things are hard to accept by humans. But its true nonetheless.

Just as it is hard to believe a God can come to earth, take insults and die for man that didn't even love Him.

And for that guy that doesn't believe in hell, he needs to study his bible and leave man made opinions and doctrines alone.

1 Like

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Preach it broda!

The thing is, because of the extremities of the spiritual realm, most of these things are hard to accept by humans. But its true nonetheless.

Just as it is hard to believe a God can come to earth, take insults and die for man that didn't even love Him.

And for that guy that doesn't believe in hell, he needs to study his bible and leave man made opinions and doctrines alone.

Thank you. I was reading a thread yesterday on nairaland where someone died by taking his/her own life. Yet everyone was saying RIP TO THE DEAD!

How can someone who willingly destroyed God's image RIP?

People don't want to face the truth at all. It's so, so sad.
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Jeromejnr(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
NORAD:

Thank you. I was reading a thread yesterday on nairaland where someone died by taking his/her own life. Yet everyone was saying RIP TO THE DEAD!

How can someone who willingly destroyed God's image RIP?

People don't want to face the truth at all. It's so, so sad.

People can build their life around a fallacy or what they want to be their own reality but in the end, it will crumble. But the Truth will remain standing.

As Jesus said to the Father "Thy Word is Truth".

1 Like

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
God2man:
I have a CD with me now by Sister Jennifer innocent of Prevailers Tabernacle Minstries titled "The reality of Heaven and Hell"

I wept after watching the CD, Jesus took him to hell seven different occasions. After sometimes, the sister became afraid of visiting hell again.
She saw her father in hell.
She saw her own brother in hell.

Oh! The sister wept.

After watching the video CD , I asked myself, why did Jesus take her to hell seven time? Answer.
so that people can believe.

The truth is, if heaven is real, then hell has to be real. There is no doubt. Hell is real.

God2man.

People choose to deliberately disbelieve its existence because doing do brings them face to face with their sins and its consequences.

This is why anyone who deny hell is also a lover of sin.

To accept you're dirty is tantamount to admitting you need a wash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does The Success Of A Church Consist In The Abundance Of Possession It Has? / Jesus Was A Muslim? / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.