Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) (31739 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Nigerian Ladies : See How To Tighten Your ” V.agina ” If It Is Too Wide / This Groom Could Be In Serious Danger. PIC! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by lilyminey: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
An unhealthy va gina is a va gina that isn't given the attention it deserves

Danger signs for your vagina

To keep your v agina healthy, you need to make sure you hive it the same attention that you give other parts of your body.

Between urine, sweat and being so close to the anus, cleaning the vagina regularly is critical to prevent dirty bacterial buildup and to avoid the offensive odors that develop throughout the day.
Ladies, these signs below tell you that your vagina is unhealthy and require immediate medical intervention.

1. Fishy Odour: A fishy odor with extra clear discharge can be a sign of BV, bacterial vaginosis, that is caused by an overgrowth of bacteria and an imbalance of the pH balance of the vagina. BV is very common and easily treatable with antibiotics from your gynecologist.

2. Itching: If you have discharge that looks like cottage cheese and has a yellow or white consistency, you may have a yeast infection. This is caused by a fungal infection and overgrowth of yeast, and can be caused by taking antibiotics, unbalanced pH, wearing tight non-breathable underwear or clothing, douching, or an unhealthy diet too high in sugars. You can get over-the-counter creams, pills and suppositories, but recurring yeast infections mean you will have to make changes in your diet and cut back on sugars and alcohol

3. Burning: If your va gina burns while urinating, it can be a sign of UTI (urinary tract infection) and is often caused by s ex. These are also readily treatable with antibiotics.

4. Painful Blisters: This is usually a sign of the sexually transmitted disease, Herpes. You should immediately get tested.

5. Irregular bleeding: Bleeding or spotting that occurs when

source and more : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/6-signs-your-v-agina-is-in-serious.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ok! Noted

V**aginal must smell. We all have our different unique smell. That's some guys sniff ladies pants

4 Likes

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
lipsrsealed fish........... what !!!

Hehehehehe. grin
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by SINNZ(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
These signs are not new to jolllyjoy, she's been suffering from chlamydia for quite sometime now.

10 Likes

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by mccoy47(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
When the punny smells "fishy" then u know there is something fishy there.... ask @ujchief

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Preach that gospel bruh , Preah!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
HateU2:
Ok! Noted

V**aginal must smell. We all have our different unique smell. That's some guys sniff ladies pants
i just dnt want to be cocky tonyt... Thank God u wrote vagina must smell... Most ladies so pretend it doesnt... Even one said down there is d cleanest place in the female body... I was like, is she high on weed or something

4 Likes

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:
These signs are not new to jolllyjoy, she's been suffering from chlamydia for quite sometime now.

U didnt just post that ow dare u angry

why is ur brain dry like sahara desert like dis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Monalisa185(f): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
shocked
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by MzPecs(f): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmmmm..

Interesting! cool
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by SINNZ(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

Why not let her come n deny it? Told you to stop quoting me. I realised ya'll were birds of a feather when I found out you're halfrica.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Laveda(f): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Noted!!!
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:

Why not let her come n deny it? Told you to stop quoting me. I realised ya'll were birds of a feather when I found out you're halfrica.

why say such bou her

Yes i'm proud of who i am

I av no need to b sorry
Respect a lady so ur daughter can b respected

See is dutty shugry saggin lips

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
@sickstars pls ignore him,dnt let them drag you to their level or make you feel bad about yourselfwink
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by RexKexMilann: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
I Wonder Why The Vagiina Smell That Way Though... Unlike It's "Counterpart".smiley.

11 Likes

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

The guy is a very big fool, I noticed he spews thrash alot,very childish he-goat. A pained virgin who has never had sex using the media to show his myopic thinking! U can imagine what he just posted concerning a woman,i pity these NL gals that joke too much and get insulted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
@sickstars pls ignore him,dnt let them drag you to their level or make you feel bad about yourselfwink

Tanx smiley

I gotto to put him to his place

Dat was too mch to say

There is always a limit to certain jokes
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Donniefred(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
HateU2:
Ok! Noted

*puts my hands on my head* grin grin
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by SINNZ(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

why say such bou her

Yes i'm proud of who i am

I av no need to b sorry
Respect a lady so ur daughter can b respected

See is dutty shugry saggin lips

I serve chivalry to ladies who are deserving. Not filthy sperm banks and certainly not their buttlicking sidekicks.

12 Likes

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
RexKexMilann:
I Wonder Why The Vagiina Smell That Way Though... Unlike It's "Counterpart".smiley.

Says who

U guys av wet dreams nd it smells undecided
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

Tanx smiley
I gotto to put him to his place
Dat was too mch to say
There is always a limit to certain jokes
hahahahahahaha,you are funny.
That isnt a joke my dear,we know better,.

Abeg wait small,make i show u,dnt laff alone sha
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by joliyp(f): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
okay!!! gud point
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by SINNZ(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
petkruz:

The guy is a very big fool, I noticed he spews thrash alot,very childish he-goat. A pained virgin who has never had sex using the media to show his myopic thinking! U can imagine what he just posted concerning a woman,i pity these NL gals that joke too much and get insulted.

LMAO!!! cheesygringringrin. The gang has turned up! cool

13 Likes

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
petkruz:

U said the ryt word

but not all nl girls dat joke too mch the guys just wud b guys
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:

I serve chivalry to ladies who are deserving. Not filthy sperm banks and certainly not their buttlicking sidekicks.

Na wa o

Sorry bye bye
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
hahahahahahaha,you are funny.

That isnt a joke my dear,we know better,.

Abeg wait small,make i show u,dnt laff alone sha

Ok mummy kiss
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Y did I find it hard 2 comment I luv readin posts

After all dis trend is not 4 me

*runs out*
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
petkruz:

my dear,that guy have been stalking and insulting me all over the place becos of a little correction i make in a beef with the softaple dude.

To say am surprised is an understatement,infact am dazed becos frankly speaking i never expected that beef to extend to the following morning.

To think he claimed to be a matured guy with a bsc in whatever.

I fear nairaland guys.hmmmm

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Good hygiene is very important for the "lower dichotomy"
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
my dear,that guy have been stalking and insulting me all over the place becos of a little correction i make in a beef with the softaple dude.

To say am surprised is an understatement,infact am dazed becos frankly speaking i never expected that beef to extend to the following morning.

Lol leave d dude abeg

He resemble shredded cork dat lacks p*ssy in his life
Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by SINNZ(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Stalking you? When?? The OP mentioned signs of a vagina that's in serious danger and knowing fully well how you're a bag of STD's I decided to refer his post to You! Now tell me, what does my Bsc have to do with catching fun at your expense? grin cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:

Stalking you? When?? The OP mentioned signs of a vagina that's in serious danger and knowing fully well how you're a bag of STD's I decided to refer his post to You! Now tell me, what does my Bsc have to do with catching fun at your expense? grin cool
stay out of my mention.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Someone Without Knowing The Reason Why You Love Them ? / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading / Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.