Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328296 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:58pm On May 26, 2012
modath:
Travis on "The Doctors".

but am not throwing away my DVDs anytime soon. grin

Is Travis the gynea?

Of course those are two separate issues o for matured minds but I hope some of us are not psychologically affected. For me too, I will hold on to the workouts till it lasts.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:43am On May 27, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Is Travis the gynea?.
Lisa is the gynae,Travis is the tall built ER doctor who sort of moderates the show,ironically:he has been on my gaydar for ages cos the gay vibes I get from him is just oh,so strong!!
JM is forever touching,batting her eyelids or doing one thing or the other flirtatious with him.used to wonder why someone with so much control,no nonsense attitude and self discipline could barely rein in herself till the show's taping is done,apparently she was just putting up a front!!
Seems almost everyone in showbiz is Gay,bicurious or a sl ut!. smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:31pm On May 27, 2012
modath:
Lisa is the gynae,Travis is the tall built ER doctor who sort of moderates the show,ironically:he has been on my gaydar for ages cos the gay vibes I get from him is just oh,so strong!!
JM is forever touching,batting her eyelids or doing one thing or the other flirtatious with him.used to wonder why someone with so much control,no nonsense attitude and self discipline could barely rein in herself till the show's taping is done,apparently she was just putting up a front!!
Seems almost everyone in showbiz is Gay,bicurious or a sl ut!. smiley

hmmmmmmmnnn, different folks with different strokes.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:39pm On May 27, 2012
Purging right now, I feel its the ewedu. I have been experiencing that after eating ewedu for sometimes now, I promise to be fine
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:43pm On May 27, 2012
smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:40pm On May 27, 2012
Food Logs for today

7:45am - 1.5 slice bread + 2 eggs + 1/2 cup beverage + 1 cube sugar

2:00pm - 1 apple

2:45pm - 1/4 cup garri soaked

5:00pm - 1.5 cups rice + beans + chicken b.reast + 2 plantain

8:30pm - 1 apple

Water was good, had no option but to drink as much cos of my tummy today. I am feeling better now
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:25pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=Hour_Glass]55 mins - Tae bo bootcamp training (dedicating this to barbie)

^^ aww HG this made me smile girl cheesy

Hoping to get back into working out this week.

Ps:yeah I knew about JM being a lesbo from her days on the biggest loser program, plus the other coach bob harper is gay too. Nawa. Anyway doesn't stop me from doing her dvds as they work for me lol!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2012
Hour_Glass: Food Logs for yesterday/today

6:30am - 4 slices of bread + 1 mug of beverage

3:30pm - 2

Water - 10 glasses

Today

Echala where are you?
MightyLove where are you?
Uche where are you?
Agaba where are you?
who else where are you?

You asked after me as an afterthought. Well I am in ABJ. You can guess who I am with.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 12:08pm On May 28, 2012
agabaI23: You asked after me as an afterthought. Well I am in ABJ. You can guess who I am with.
lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2012
modath:
lipsrsealed
You don't have to tell her. She knows!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:06pm On May 28, 2012
agabaI23: You don't have to tell her. She knows!

lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 4:08pm On May 28, 2012
Uche has been ill cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 4:38pm On May 28, 2012
@hg:present ma.hiw u dey? U are just awesome with your workouts gurly. 55 minutes of taebo? See what time and determination does
@all: i may not have been logging but have been workking oit since last week. May resume logging today.
@taitee:welcome.keep it up your logs and u will start to see results in no time.
@babs:pele, you shall overcome
@uche:get well soon dear.
@modath & hg: i have always felt something strange about her, like modath said. I read the interview modath quoted too. I also read an interview where she said is is open to an intimate with anyone (an if i remember, that included male and female).chei nawa of, and to hear that bob harper is gay too?oh how sad. But like you all said, my dvds remain with me, lol
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 7:18pm On May 28, 2012
execise:50 sit ups
10laps today buh had a 3min brk after d 6th lap...alljoin!
brkfast:1 apple nd 5 little pieces of dat food i explaind before. d flour nd meat stuff
lunch:1 tangerine
dinner:white ice;well parboiled and gilled chiken. ate at bout 6 o past 6.
bin drinkin water since
@hourglass how do i calculate how many km i run. i ran 10 laps
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 7:25pm On May 28, 2012
@ mightlove, tanks. i cant wait. losing weight is stressful but worth it on the long run. undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:05pm On May 28, 2012
uche13: Uche has been ill cry

ohhh noooo, really sorry aboudat. I have really been trying to be strong for sometimes now myself, I just feel feverish every time. I have raised temps and my body aches but I just shun it and try to be strong *i hope am not deceiving myself sha*. Sometimes I feel its the effect of some medications I am taking but I know I will overcome it soon. I could not even run today as planned cos of so much tiredness and pains.
Please Uche, be strong, use your medications and get back on your feet fast. Lemme share my likkle secret with you for fevers especially, fish pepper soup with the herbs (those women selling will pick for you) add small pieces of yam (optional), and a glass of very very chilled coca cola. After eating just go to be bed. Your life will not remain the same again grin

GEt wElL SoOn BaBY
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:08pm On May 28, 2012
mightlove: @hg:present ma.hiw u dey? U are just awesome with your workouts gurly. 55 minutes of taebo? See what time and determination does

You fit talk am na, wen a almost quench kicking. I had to push since I knew its for someone. I also thot if I could run/walk for 35mins non stop, then 55 mins taebo is doable.
Waiting for you oooooooooooooooooooooo.

Where is Echala now? I am missing the GUY now
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:18pm On May 28, 2012
taitee: execise:50 sit ups
@hourglass how do i calculate how many km i run. i ran 10 laps

On the assumption you are running on a standard field is 400m/lap, so 10 laps is 4000m = 4km = 2.5miles (I hope am correct)

You are really doing great but pls "do am jeje". Try to add the laps a little at a time so that you are not worn out soon. I will rather advice a short distance run maintained for a long long time than long distance run for a season and stop

Try to give yourself enough rest before you lace your shoes again
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:27pm On May 28, 2012
taitee: execise:50 sit ups

brkfast:1 apple nd 5 little pieces of dat food i explained before. d flour nd meat stuff

I think I missed that, what food was that?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:02am On May 29, 2012
E yaa. Pele ! You get well soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:16am On May 29, 2012

Sorry dearie wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2012
HG,
Did the feverish feeling's advent coincide with the period you took your workout regime up a notch??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:45am On May 29, 2012
modath: HG,
Did the feverish feeling's advent coincide with the period you took your workout regime up a notch??

No, Modath. These feelings started Monday last week to be precise. But as things are going this morning, I actually feel some energy this morning again and I hope its permanent.
Is there a relation with intense workouts and fevers? I really hate myself for not able to run almost a week now, last week was suppose to be my week 8, rest for this week and run my 5K virtual race next week. I will still make it sha.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 2:18pm On May 29, 2012
Tuesday 29th

Tae bo cardio Bootcamp - 30 mins

Easing my way back in. Hope everyone is doing ok.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:05pm On May 29, 2012
babs2011:
Easing my way back in. Hope everyone is doing ok.

yeah, we are and also waiting patiently for your return. Welcome back
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:17pm On May 29, 2012
Logs for yesterday

7:30am - 2 slices bread

11:30am - 1 sachet of coconut chips (70g)

12:10pm - 2 sips of coca cola

1:30pm - 2 fist size amala + ewedu + 1 ponmon + 1 cheese

9:30pm - 1 cup yam pottage garnished with lots of vegetables and dried fish + 1.5 eggs + stew

Water was good

Today

8:00am - 1 cup yam pottage + stew

12:01pm - 2 tablespoons of corn flakes + 1 tablespoon milk

3:00pm - 1 cup yam pottage + small piece chicken + stew

7:30pm - 1 bottle of soymilk

I am done for today, I think am already reacting to the milk(s)with a strong tummy now.

Water - maybe 7 glasses but still drinking.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Obe: 10:04pm On May 29, 2012
Hello everyone,want to loose d flabs on my stomach wot do  do and also α♍ addicted to very cold coke. Nε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥D̶̲̥̅̊ urgent help for my tummy. Want it to go back to being flat
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:31am On May 30, 2012
@HG,
Intense workout,especially strength training is a metabolic upper which automatically increases the body temp,some people have it for months before their bodies fully adapt to the *rigours and stress* intense exercises places on the immune system.
I used to have it a lot before my body got acclimatised to my way of life,I still do experience it occassionally especially the period I return to my workout after a break.Weight/strenght training is the NO 1 culprit, water is a major at these times.
There are tons of information about this syndrome,check it out! Peace.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:39am On May 30, 2012
Obe:

Hello everyone,want to loose d flabs on my stomach wot do  do and also α♍ addicted to very cold coke. Nε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥D̶̲̥̅̊ urgent help for my tummy. Want it to go back to being flat

Dear Obe,
Babe,*I am going to assume you are female cos men aren't as pre-occupied with their midsection as much as the women folk*,you are a very fortunate chick cos you have already identified the problem and that translates to the issue being at 50% solved!
Now,the addiction you are talking about is how bad? I mean,how many cans/bottles do you consume in any given day(Average)
Welcome to the thread,have a positive and can do attitude and you are good to go.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 11:32am On May 30, 2012
I haven't put logs for some days,have cold or flu sad and haven't been able to exercise but am doing some serious portion control.
I will put my logs tomorrow by God's grace.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 12:56pm On May 30, 2012
@ML,HG,Agaba123 and Modath,
Thank you very much. Still very weak weak and on medications. Would be strong enough to post well soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:20pm On May 30, 2012
**********peeping through the window*********

How are my peeps doing, sorry guys, been enjoying my time-off, though i have not gained any pound but loosing more, and it has made me even lazier, been watching what i eat. should have started back this week, but it is that time i hate so much, so will just wait till next week, will be starting off with pilates and yoga. Take care guys and have fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.