Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327630 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:49pm On May 11, 2012
modath: HG,did you or did you not promise to run the other way when you see him coming? cry

Pls don't mind him o, when I run to the opposite side, he has his way of jamming me on that same route. I don't even like him sef, lol.

[url]sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=1003[/url]

^^^ A help for a perfect pushup.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Pls don't mind him o, when I run to the opposite side, he has his way of jamming me on that same route. I don't even like him sef, lol.

[url]sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=1003[/url]

^^^ A help for a perfect pushup.

That one na crime? Nope! Don't worry I won't tell Mody that you already planned to say that to her when next she disturbs you
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:57pm On May 11, 2012
agabaI23:
That one na crime? Nope! Don't worry I won't tell Mody that you already planned to say that to her when next she disturbs you

eeeeeehhhhwwwww, you dis guy go kill me oooooooo. *flees be4 Mody show face*.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by alienware(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2012
for those of you who want to loose weight without much work out or exercise visit http://www.best-fat-burner.us or http://www.slimming-down-pills.co.uk these two websites belong to me i sell capsilex and proactol and they work magic,both can be taken without prescription ! if you dont believe i own those websites do a "whois lookup" of the two and you will see my name and address,am a coper and stays in abuja, mpape precisely.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:02pm On May 11, 2012
Hallus people!!!!! ready for the weekened?

Logs for yesterday: 200 jumping jacks, 70 squats, 120 mountain climbers, 90 seconds planks (broke it into 30 sceonds each) and *******drum roll please**** 1000 skips (yay!!!!! i did it) 1000 skips, can you believe it? smiley, omo!! i won't lie, i broke it down into 100 skips and 40 mountain climbers, i kept breaking it and adding other exercises in the interim to catch my breathe, but i was able to finish it up, so proud of myself.

So, will see you guys next week, have a lovely weekend.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:44pm On May 11, 2012
@Ronky: mehn well done o! Wowzers just reading your roll call of workouts for yesterday makes my thighs tremble shocked grin 120 mountain climbers, 1000 skips etc - thats great stuff and a testament to your current fitness level. Be proud of yourself indeed, you are truly on your way to getting lean mean thighs of steel girl cheesy

Rested today and plan the same for tomorrow. I should be back on the prog on Sunday.

Wishing you all a grand weekend.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:06am On May 12, 2012
How is the weekend going through buddies?

2 days ago after my run the trainer took me through some Strength moves (side bends with dumbbells *advanced*) and trust me its working, did 3 sets each since 2 days and today I wince at every touch and movement involving my "love handles".

Finished my week 1 of the push up challenge today did 45 in all. Its quite challenging if you ask me.

I ate like food was going outta fashion yesterday, not bad about it only started with control and good choices today.

So far took 2 oranges, weetabix cereal n 1/2 cup milk + 1 cube sugar and am so full right now.

May go out for my last day in week 6 today or tomorrow if am able to get my new workout clothes today.
This is more of a journal than a log. Take care and love you all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Johndoe100(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2012
Honestly, I need to shed some pounds. What's the best diet? I like fruit, can I just eat fruit?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:50am On May 14, 2012
Monday 14th May

Power walking - 35 mins

How are you all doing?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:16pm On May 14, 2012
sad

Where is everyone? My morale is really low today and am here with a nasty headache

Food Logs
7.30am) - 2 cups boiled rice + 1 piece of beef (50g) + 2 tablespoon of stew

10am - 2 balls of akara and 3 pieces of fried yam

12pm - 1.5 pieces of mangoes (eaten with flesh)

2pm - 1 cut of pineapple like 4" wide + 1 small apple

7.50pm - 1 small mango (hungry)

Dinner will be 2 cups of boiled rice + vegetable soup + 3 pieces of fried plantain (ended with 1.5 cups of rice)

8 glasses of water (cold weather)

wink *trying to see how it feels logging food on this thread*

No exercise today
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:37am On May 15, 2012
Sup peeps? Rather quiet on here sha
Where are all our fantastic logs...

HG:hope your nasty headache has cleared off and morale perked up? Stay strong.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:16pm On May 15, 2012
hi guys....how are we all doing..

So i will be taking a break, no exercise for me for the next 2 weeks, i have been ill and i think my body needs time to recover, i have some vitamins i am taking, it is going to take alot for me to refrain myslef from exercising, but i really do not have a choice at this point. Will be back in 2 weeks, everyone should please have fun.!!!

@ HG, i hope your headache feels better.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:23pm On May 15, 2012
ronkebp: hi guys....how are we all doing..

So i will be taking a break, no exercise for me for the next 2 weeks, i have been ill and i think my body needs time to recover, i have some vitamins i am taking, it is going to take alot for me to refrain myslef from exercising, but i really do not have a choice at this point. Will be back in 2 weeks, everyone should please have fun.!!!

Eyah, pele my dear. Yeah you really need rest and I hope you get it in wella.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:59pm On May 15, 2012
Thanks for asking barbie and aronky. Am good and better now. Today was good and light.

32 mins on the treadmill
15 mins on the elliptical trainer
Dumbbell side bends 3 x 10 with 5kg weight
Dumbbell side bends 3 x 10 with 2kg weight

*editted* Push up challenge - 9, 11, 8, 8, 14 (last 3 on my knees). I should do it in the morning tomorrow, I was heavier last night.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:52pm On May 15, 2012
ronkebp: hi guys....how are we all doing..

You are excused and it is totally sane to take time off which is why athletes have off seasons too,the body should not be in Go mode everytime.
You'll come back refreshed. Hasta la vista baby......Ciao!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:02pm On May 15, 2012
Hour_Glass: Thanks for asking barbie and aronky. Am good and better now. Today was good and light.

32 mins on the threadmill
15 mins on the elliptical trainer
Dumbbell side bends 3 x 10 with 5kg weight
Dumbbell side bends 3 x 10 with 2kg weight
Well done...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:18pm On May 15, 2012
When am done with dinner tonight, I will do my push up challenge for week 2.

Food
6:45am - 2 oranges

7:20am - 1 cup of cereal + 25g milk + 1 cube sugar

10:15am - 1 cup boiled rice + 2 tbsp beans + 1 local cheese + 1 small instestine grin

3:15pm - 2 3" sized pineapples + 1 sized watermelon + a forefinger length boli

7:40pm - 2 small mangoes + peanuts (8 pieces) grin

Dinner - 1 medium sized boiled yam (added a half for second helping + 1 cup beverage no sugar) + scrambled eggs (2).

Water - 12 glasses so far.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 1:53pm On May 16, 2012
Wed 16th May

Jillian Michael Yoga Meltdown - 35 mins

@Hg: Interesting food logs there.. love all the fruits.
Ps: I am gracefully bowing out of the push up challenge for now. Will be following your progress though.
@modath: how u dey?

Still feels quiet here
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:39pm On May 16, 2012
babs2011:
Ps: I am gracefully bowing out of the push up challenge for now. Will be following your progress though.

My Loooooorrrdddd!!! Why did you do that to me. It will get easier soon now, its ok dear. Its good you study your body and know what you want. *really wish someone will join me*.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 5:55pm On May 16, 2012
[quote author=Hour_Glass]

My Loooooorrrdddd!!! Why did you do that to me. It will get easier soon now, its ok dear. Its good you study your body and know what you want. *really wish someone will join me*. [/quote

@HG: lol, needs must my girl. The truth is there has been some new 'development' meaning I must modify what I do in exercise for now wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:53pm On May 16, 2012
The truth is there has been some new 'development' meaning I must modify what I do in exercise for now

hmmmmmmmmnnnn, do you mind sharing it barbie gurl? I think I understand shocked. Is it what am thinking?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:11pm On May 16, 2012
Hi all, no running today because week 6 ended yesterday and week 7 should start tomorrow I need to rest a little/cross train.

I did circuit resistance training in the gym today, side bends with different weights, dumbbell flys and used the traditional lat machine (sounds like that). All in 30 mins + 15 mins on the elliptical trainer. I sat on something they call massaging machine for 8 mins too, I hope that counts as stretch because I forgot to stretch.

I need to tell of my skirt that I was adjusting all day today, trust me I bought my size last month o, it was quite disgraceful because it was so obvious to everyone. *anyways I forgive the skirt sha*. I don't know if to count that as one of my Non-Scale-Victory, but don't be disappointed I have decided not to weigh or measure. I am fine.

agaby loooooovvvveeee where art thou?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2012
Hour_Glass: Hi all, no running today because week 6 ended yesterday and week 7 should start tomorrow I need to rest a little/cross train.

I did circuit resistance training in the gym today, side bends with different weights, dumbbell flys and used the traditional lat machine (sounds like that). All in 30 mins + 15 mins on the elliptical trainer. I sat on something they call massaging machine for 8 mins too, I hope that counts as stretch because I forgot to stretch.

I need to tell of my skirt that I was adjusting all day today, trust me I bought my size last month o, it was quite disgraceful because it was so obvious to everyone. *anyways I forgive the skirt sha*. I don't know if to count that as one of my Non-Scale-Victory, but don't be disappointed I have decided not to weigh or measure. I am fine.

agaby loooooovvvveeee where art thou?
Behind your bedroom door
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:31pm On May 16, 2012
I thought someone might ask why I have been logging my meals, I had these reasons

1. The tool I have been using does not track most of my foods, I use alternatives and I realize I am either having too little/much calories in my account.
2. I am on a multivitamins medication, I have used it before and it affected my diet (overboard). I don't want a repetition so I feel tracking them here for all to see will help me stay on track.
3. I know a little about nutrition now and so I can take criticism without shying into my cocoon. Please continue to help me check so that I can be kept on track always.

7:00am - 1 orange

8:00am - 2 small akara balls

10:30am - 1.5 cups of beans + 1 local cheese

3:00pm - 1 pineapple (3" sized) + 1 small apple

7:30pm - 1 piece of meat + 2 thin slices of bread + 1 teaspoon of butter

Dinner will be 1.5 cups rice n stew + 1 fish + 3 pcs plantain

11 glasses of water so far
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:36pm On May 16, 2012
Now back to business, Echala, MightLove, GenBuhari, Uche, aronky is off for now. pls just post even if you have not been working out, there is nothing about it. I am feeling quite lonely here and I might just stop altogether. Not about your logs, just give us an info that can help either the meals or the workouts and if you don't have that, come out and analyze my meals. gbam cry cry cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:38pm On May 16, 2012
agabaI23: Behind your bedroom door

who is talking to you tscheeewwwww *walking away smiling*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2012
Hour_Glass:

who is talking to you tscheeewwwww *walking away smiling*
Tags along with hand on her shoulder
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:22pm On May 16, 2012
Hour_Glass: Now back to business, Echala, MightLove, GenBuhari, Uche, aronky is off for now. pls just post even if you have not been working out, there is nothing about it. I am feeling quite lonely here and I might just stop altogether. Not about your logs, just give us an info that can help either the meals or the workouts and if you don't have that, come out and analyze my meals. gbam cry cry cry

HG baby am right here so is your sweetheart/deceiver wink, cos u feel like you are here all by yourself I'll post my log for today.
20mins of run/wog(a walking jog),strenght training for about 25 mins(lunges squats,mountain climbers,bicep,planks and push ups)
In the morning I had pap with a bit of bournvita and milk(my version of chocolate milk to repair muscle fibre),lunch was rice and beans, snack was cucumber and 4pieces of cracker buiscuits,my dinner was eba and okro with fish...water,I have no way of measuring cos am like a fish.
I am @ 77.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:35pm On May 16, 2012
modath:

HG baby am right here so is your sweetheart/deceiver wink, cos u feel like you are here all by yourself I'll post my log for today.
20mins of run/wog(a walking jog),strength training for about 25 mins(lunges squats,mountain climbers,bicep,planks and push ups)
In the morning I had pap with a bit of bournvita and milk(my version of chocolate milk to repair muscle fibre),lunch was rice and beans, snack was cucumber and 4pieces of cracker biscuits,my dinner was eba and okro with fish...water,I have no way of measuring cos am like a fish.
I am @ 77.

grin grin grin grin grin you will always remain a boss and darling combo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2012
modath:

20mins of run/wog(a walking jog),strenght training for about 25 mins(lunges squats,mountain climbers,bicep,planks and push ups)
In the morning I had pap with a bit of bournvita and milk(my version of chocolate milk to repair muscle fibre),lunch was rice and beans, snack was cucumber and 4pieces of cracker buiscuits,my dinner was eba and okro with fish...water,I have no way of measuring cos am like a fish.
I am @ 77.

I hope you did not hear anything mody? I was only teaching her mathematics and how to be a good girl. You know me well now undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 1:00pm On May 17, 2012
Hello everyone
@HG, present ma!. Actually, i have been on a fast and so i have not worked out for a week so that is why i have been silent cry. So permit me to just log in my meals. My own lil suggestion as regards your last log is that i personally would rather have my carb meal for lunch and protein for dinner. I believe doing so would help my body burn off the carb meal since i am definitely most active during the day and get home very late at night and the next thing is to sleep.

Food log

B-fast
L-fast
Dinner at 6pm- 2 slices of pawpaw, 2 servings of fried rice, 4 pieces of plantain and a piece of turkey. snacked on a tiny bit of wafers
Water- 3 litres

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.