Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (330057 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2013
Tuesday 8th Oct

Well hello Jillian cheesy!

JM Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (BFBM) - 50 mins
JM Killer Buns and thighs - 40 mins

Fitness minutes total for October - 537 mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2013
babs2011: Tuesday 8th Oct

Well hello Jillian cheesy!

JM Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (BFBM) - 50 mins
JM Killer Buns and thighs - 40 mins

Fitness minutes total for October - 537 mins

Hola, sorry have not been following the thread. What's your fitness goal? How much weight have u dropped since u found a program that worked for you. Maybe you cld post before and after pics without ur face of course.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
^ Hey Greyfrog, my fitness goal for this month is to complete at least 1000 exercise minutes in October... so far so good.
I've not worked out for the past 3 or 4 months so there has been some weight gain. However i recently got my mojo back, got all fired up and decided to tackle it and get back into the swing of working out regularly.
I started on the 1st of October so I haven't weighed myself yet. Hoping to by the end of the month. Will update then.So I'm afraid no pics for now! Lol
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ciwi: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hi Romeo ,sorry I'm posting this here but I really need ur help.
I'm a skinny lady who needs to add weight. I've heard about Gnc products and I want to get one of their supplements, either Serious Mass or amplified Mass XXXX but first I want
to find out if it is healthy for me.

I am not an athlete, I don't work out. My metabolism is high and I burn fat
very fast,so I need to add supplements to my diet. So please are these supplements ok for a lady who doesn't work
out? Is it safe? And is it effective?

Please I would really appreciate ur response. God bless..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2013
Wednesday 9th October

This is Tae Bo - 48 mins
JM Ripped in 30 level 1 - 36 mins

Fitness mins total for October - 621 mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
If you're struggling with motivation, try this:

Think about how you'll feel in an hour or two if you exercise - energised, happier, more relaxed, virtuous. Then think about how you'll feel if you don't - guilty, fat, lazy, and wound up (those are my feelings, you may feel different!).
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
babs2011: If you're struggling with motivation, try this:

Think about how you'll feel in an hour or two if you exercise - energised, happier, more relaxed, virtuous. Then think about how you'll feel if you don't - guilty, fat, lazy, and wound up (those are my feelings, you may feel different!).

Awesome!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
Thursday 10th October

6 week six pack dvd - 35 mins
Power walk - 120 mins

Fitness minutes total for October - 776 mins

@ HG: how are you?
Agaba, Yinks, Modath hope you guys are fine.
Sammiejo how is the exercising and eating going?
Lets keep at it guys!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
babs2011: Thursday 10th October

Power walk - 120 mins

Lets keep at it guys!
Barbie Im fine. Currently in the gym. Having a time out. Im sure HG is fine. Mody is busy doing aerobics on her project site.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
agabaI23: Im sure HG is fine.

How did he know that abeg?

I am fine Barbie gurl, this week had been one of my best, exercise wise. I am presently sore now.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hour_Glass:

How did he know that abeg?

I am fine Barbie gurl, this week had been one of my best, exercise wise. I am presently sore now.
Do You want everyone to know I knew wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2013
agabaI23: Do You want everyone to know I knew wink

Na u sabi na. I love your new signature anyway.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Friday 11th October

JM Banish fat Boost Metabolism - 50 mins
JM 6 week six pack - 35 mins

Fitness minutes for October - 861 mins

@ Agaba: well done!
@ HG: nice one, i know that pleasant soreness of working those muscles!

Signing off for the weekend.
Have a good one everyone!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ok
Im having a good day. No strenuous stuff. Just a day to rest and reflect.
Happy birthday to me.
Out of the gym, straight to the pool.

HG
Thanks
And yeaa, na me sabi. grin wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
agabaI23: Ok
Im having a good day. No strenuous stuff. Just a day to rest and reflect.
Happy birthday to me.
Out of the gym, straight to the pool.

HG
Thanks
And yeaa, na me sabi. grin wink

Yay, happy birthday to a darling, naughty guy like you. What gift would you like for you day? I hope to be part of that reflection, lol.

Long life and prosperity.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:11am On Oct 12, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Yay, happy birthday to a darling, naughty guy like you. What gift would you like for you day? I hope to be part of that reflection, lol.

Long life and prosperity.
Baby Thank You. You know my favourite gift. Just bring it. Yes, you are part it my sweetest.

By the way thank you Mrs Naughty tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
babs2011: Thursday 10th October

Power walk - 120 mins

Lets keep at it guys!
Getting there now exercising 3x a week. . still working on the food. somedays are ok, other days not so nice.
Thanks for asking.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 12:59am On Oct 13, 2013
Let me clear the confusion on this issue. The basic arithmetic of weight loss is - Calories in vs Calories out. Yes, it is slightly more complex than this, but the formula is always a useful guide.
Simply put, the amount of exercise you do (calories burned) should be determined by the amount of calories you are ingesting (if you want to lose or maintain a specific weight).
Pro cyclists and triathletes comsume up to 5000 calories a day, but are not overweight nor fat, and can have a bodyfat percentage as low as 6%; this is because the intensity of their sport compensates for this intake of calories, and the calories are needed as fuel.
A pro cyclist can burn 6000 calories on a single hard mountain stage. In one day, they can burn up to 10,000 calories. Yes, not everyone can train like trathletes or pro cyclists, which is why a sensible eating plan is in order.

@Sammiejo - if you need help creating one, do let me know.

@Nobody/ Greyfog -
weight lifters eat so much because they want to increase their body mass be it muscle mass or healthy fat. Because the stronger they are the more weight they will lift. A weight lifter who weighs in at 70kg has little chance of any serious heavy lifting so he or she has to bulk up and they achieve that by eating more than their daily calorie requirements

There is a distinction between "weight lifters" and body builders, and between Size and Strength. Weightlifting and Bodybuilding are two totally different disciplines; hence the training is different, and so are the deitary needs. Whilst both are incredibly strong, a 70kg weighlifter will lift far more (in specific exercises)than a bodybuilder of the same weight. They also both compete based on their weight categories. Pound for pound, gymnasts are even stronger than both weightlifters and bodybuilders; yet are far smaller in size.

The sport of bodybuilding is inextricably linked to fat loss; as bodybuilders have to maintain a low bodyfat percentage whilst comsuming a lot of calories to fuel their exercise regime and build muscle. They can get to an incredible bodyfat percentage as low as 2-4%.
Note that calories from protein (which is what builds the musucle mass) is only about 25-40% of their intake, with the rest coming from Carbs and Fat. So why are they not fat? Because of the training intensity/ exercise regimen; Steroids (for those who use them) also help maintain this intesity and recovery, enabling them to train longer, harder and faster; thereby burning more fat. If you have ever trained with a bodybuilder who uses steroids, you will understand exactly what i'm saying here.

Hope this helps.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2013
@ciwi - Your reply is on the other thread.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ciwi: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2013
@Romeo4real seen. Thanks a lot. Also, I'd love it if u can recommend an eating plan or should I say nigerian foods dat will help me gain alongside d supplement. I'm 5"11 and I weigh about 52kg. Thanks again.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Monday 14th October

JM BFBM - 50 mins
JM 6wks6pk - 35 mins
Power walk - 60 mins

October fitness minutes total - 1006 minutes

Target minutes for this month achieved!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
babs2011: Monday 14th October

JM BFBM - 50 mins
JM 6wks6pk - 35 mins
Power walk - 60 mins

October fitness minutes total - 1006 minutes

Target minutes for this month achieved!

Barbie,
Hw u dey?nice to have you back.. Babe,u wanna shed all the weight with alacrity. Take am easy smiley... On second thot nothing good comes EASY.

agabaI23: Barbie Im fine. Currently in the gym. Having a time out. Im sure HG is fine. Mody is busy doing aerobics on her project site.
agabaI23: Barbie Im fine. Currently in the gym. Having a time out. Im sure HG is fine. Mody is busy doing aerobics on her project site.
grin cheesy... No mind me ojare,I see so much testosterone and ripped muscles all day. The 2jkgs I been losing and regaining na major annoyance

@General house
How dey go dey go? I do stop by regularly, I haven't been AWOL, my phone has been messing up. I need it to stop patapata b4 I replace it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tuesday 15th October

Tae bo Advanced - 50 mins
JM Ripped in 30 (Week 2) - 34 mins

Oct total - 1090 mins

@ Modath, thank you jare, good to hear from you! Trust the project is going on well?
Na so e be o , this excess weight must vamoose with immediate alacrity indeed grin!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wednesday 16th October

JM BFBM - 54 mins
Power walk 10 km - 105 mins

Oct total - 1249 mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Guys what's happening to this thread o? It's been too quiet for a while and I'm beginning to feel rather lonely. Not much point in posting here if I'm the only one on the thread. undecided
HG, Agaba, Modath, Yinx- Are we not into posting our workouts anymore? It used to be encouraging to see others post their workouts too but now feels like its a one man band.
Anyway, I will give it to the end of this week to post my workouts on here as I frankly don't see the point anymore.
As I like to have a record to see my progress and keep me accountable,I will be continuing my logs on my personal diary and other fitness forum I belong to.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:30am On Oct 17, 2013
babs2011: Guys what's happening to this thread o? It's been too quiet for a while and I'm beginning to feel rather lonely. Not much point in posting here if I'm the only one on the thread. undecided
HG, Agaba, Modath, Yinx- Are we not into posting our workouts anymore? It used to be encouraging to see others post their workouts too but now feels like its a one man band.
Anyway, I will give it to the end of this week to post my workouts on here as I frankly don't see the point anymore.
As I like to have a record to see my progress and keep me accountable,I will be continuing my logs on my personal diary and other fitness forum I belong to.

Sowwwwwiiiiiiii. Maybe we have not been working out, lol. I salute your courage and persistence but remember there were also times you left for ages and we all waited so you have to also hold the fort till we are back too, lol.

I personally had not been logging for sometimes now just as you said am really busy with other weight-loss sites but am still indebted to this forum because they made me.

For me this week, its been bad because I had malaria, just trying to come out of it yesterday and when I got to the gym, ran for 10 min and I was so dizzy I dint believe I was not going to collapse.

My weigh in yesterday was 76.3kg, I had been between this figure and 77.6kg for almost 11 months now. I know it is a long plateau and am doing everything in me to break it, its the "push" of last week that I think brought the relapse this week. I will be fine sha, I will do my best to go back there today.

My program: I run 3 times a week, Core-Mondays: Arms/Shoulders - Wednesday: Aerobics/Total Body workout on Saturdays:

If you still wish to have an everyday report, I will indulge you and do it here still.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dprince042(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2013
I' Princess, I weigh 49 and I'm 5.4m, I just want to maintain my weight but I hate this two words"exersice&deits"
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Sowwwwwiiiiiiii. Maybe we have not been working out, lol. I salute your courage and persistence but remember there were also times you left for ages and we all waited so you have to also hold the fort till we are back too, lol.

^ this. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Thursday 17th Oct

Tae bo Get Ripped - 45 mins
JM Ripped in 30 - 34 mins

Oct total - 1328 mins

Rest day today.
TGIF, enjoy the weekend!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
babs2011:

^ this. wink

Thanks, I take that for a "Yes, I will wait till you all come".

No exercise today too, but my aerobics class stands tomorrow morning, and since I have a free morning, I will likely work my arms and shoulders too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
<digs out thread from under the rubble on the 3rd page of the health section, wtf?! shocked undecided>

Anyway... grin

Saturday 19th Oct
Power walk/interval jogging - 60 mins

Sunday 20th October
Tae Bo 'Get Ripped'- 50 mins

October total - 1438 mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2013
babs2011: <digs out thread from under the rubble on the 3rd page of the health section, wtf?! shocked undecided>

Anyway... grin

Saturday 19th Oct
Power walk/interval jogging - 60 mins

Sunday 20th October
Tae Bo 'Get Ripped'- 50 mins

October total - 1438 mins

Barbie did u say page 3!!! That is shameful, anyway this week will prove them wrong. I will likely do an afternoon thingy today, if I am not out now then I cannot make it to the gym and then to work still.

Agaby love are you coming along or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.