Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328889 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2013
Ralphlauren:

this applies to any other weight loss regime.

if you lose weight from say for example exercising and you then go back to the old eating habits of eating junk, not worrying about portion size, etc, you will pile on all the weight back with added extra.

what i am doing is rebooting my system, detox cleansing my body and kickstarting my journey to eating healthy and enjoying large amounts and varieties of fruits and vegs

If it is to kickstart then it could be ok (done that before too). Wishing you luck
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2013
Thursday 24th Oct

Tae Bo Get Ripped - 51 mins
October total - 1682 mins

Nice progress everyone. smiley

@ yinx: glad to hear from you dearie. By now you must be the cake decorating expert o! Lol -But how come its draining you emotionally now? Definitely do keep posting on here and the idea of setting yourself challenges again is a good one as then you have something to work towards and motivate you.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2013
It takes 4 weeks for you to see your body changing
It takes 8 weeks for your friends and family
It takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world
Keep going!

3 Likes

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hour_Glass: 23rd October

I did 1 mile in 14 min yesterday, not so much but I just loved me doing my thing.

Worked my arms and shoulders with 10 min on the cross trainer.
There goes my baby in the voice of Usher
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
agabaI23: There goes my baby in the voice of Usher

Nobody should talk to me angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Gelco(f): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dmz(m): 12:35am On Oct 25, 2013
24/10

Squat: (100kg) 5x5 (plus an extra set for 2legit2qwt, must admit I heard your voice when I stepped into the gym. "will u cop out tonight man?" grin
Bench press : (80kg) 5x5
Rugged dumbell row: (2x28kg dumbell) 10x3 per arm
Pull ups: wide overhand grip 5x4, close underhand grip 5x3.
Rowing machine : 2000m

2 Likes

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by 2legit2qwt: 1:56am On Oct 25, 2013
dmz: 24/10

Squat: (100kg) 5x5 (plus an extra set for 2legit2qwt, must admit I heard your voice when I stepped into the gym. "will u cop out tonight man?" grin
Bench press : (80kg) 5x5
Rugged dumbell row: (2x28kg dumbell) 10x3 per arm
Pull ups: wide overhand grip 5x4, close underhand grip 5x3.
Rowing machine : 2000m

Lmbo grin grin grin grin I'm glad you didn't listen to that bad voice again

Nice one bro, keep up the good work and keep your shape. It's the best feeling ever, saying fit plus you're gonna be driving the girls crazy cheesy

How many days do you workout in a week?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dmz(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2013
Lol. Thanks man.
The plan is to gym Sunday to Thursday, rest on Friday, play football on Saturday. Doesn't always happen like this but that's the schedule.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Nobody should talk to me angry
Baby, Im so sorry. Chei, I forgot to send the agbo jadi jadi when u were sick. Forgive me oo. Im sure u are alright now tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Friday 25th October

JM BFBM - 54 mins
October total - 1736 mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Here’s to us.
Here’s to ordering salad when you really want a burger.
To making an as$ out of ourselves in combat cardio class.
To drinking more water than seems possible.
To going five minutes more on the elliptical.
To working out twice as much as your skinny roommate.
To saying, “Screw you” to the old you.
To falling in love with the you that you really are, the you you want to become.
To looking in the mirror and not seeing any change, throwing on your running shoes and hitting the gym anyway.
Here’s to carrots, and shin splints, and sweat shirts, and perseverance, and sore muscles, and stinky socks, and 7 am conditioning class, and falling down, and getting back up.
And here’s to getting up tomorrow and doing it all again. smiley

Have a good weekend all!

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nice positive thread, keep up the good work guys
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
babs2011: Here’s to us.
Here’s to ordering salad when you really want a burger.
To making an as$ out of ourselves in combat cardio class.
To drinking more water than seems possible.
To going five minutes more on the elliptical.
To working out twice as much as your skinny roommate.
To saying, “Screw you” to the old you.
To falling in love with the you that you really are, the you you want to become.
To looking in the mirror and not seeing any change, throwing on your running shoes and hitting the gym anyway.
Here’s to carrots, and shin splints, and sweat shirts, and perseverance, and sore muscles, and stinky socks, and 7 am conditioning class, and falling down, and getting back up.
And here’s to getting up tomorrow and doing it all again. smiley

Have a good weekend all!

*raises glass* to us, especially me and agaby *wide grin*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
@ciwi -

Your reply is on the other thread.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
@All,
How una dey?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
modath: @All,
How una dey?

We na dey well. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
10/26

JM's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism - 20 minutes (heat was awesome, I just could not continue)

Barbie what weight do you use? When I first tried this video, I did it without weight and I finished the whole stuff but yesterday with a 5lb weight and heat like no other. I stopped at 20 min.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Baroba(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
Did Jillian Michael's Banish fat boost metabolism with my wife, tough but an incredible circuit, The 6th circuit nearly killed us but we crushed that workout. grin 800calories burned.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Baroba(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hour_Glass:

*raises glass* to us, especially me and agaby *wide grin*

Yes baby...to us kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
Again
Been consistent in the gym for the past week.

A few new things. Then cap it up with swimming or swim and no gym.
Life's good!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
agabaI23: Again
Been consistent in the gym for the past week.

A few new things. Then cap it up with swimming or swim and no gym.
Life's good!

I love to swim too, will start coaching soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hour_Glass:

I love to swim too, will start coaching soon.
I will coach you for free wink wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 12:10am On Oct 28, 2013
Sunday 27th October

Jog/Walk intervals (jog 3 mins, walk 1 mins) - 51 mins in total

Great stuff Agaby, HG and Baroba!
Waves @ Modath.

As per the BFBM workout, there are no weights used in this workout o! It's pure cardio from the first minute to the 54th lol. Are you sure you don't mean her NMTZ cos that's the strength one using weights. The BFBM is really intense cardio divided into 7 circuits (with circuit 6 being a killer) but great calorie burn as Baroba mentioned.

A great week is ahead of us!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
babs2011: Sunday 27th October

Jog/Walk intervals (jog 3 mins, walk 1 mins) - 51 mins in total

Great stuff Agaby, HG and Baroba!
Waves @ Modath.

As per the BFBM workout, there are no weights used in this workout o! It's pure cardio from the first minute to the 54th lol. Are you sure you don't mean her NMTZ cos that's the strength one using weights. The BFBM is really intense cardio divided into 7 circuits (with circuit 6 being a killer) but great calorie burn as Baroba mentioned.

A great week is ahead of us!

Sorry for the mix up barbie. It is No More Trouble Zones. BFBM was in that lost lappy, I remember that now. I have done it too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
Been an hr 20 min since I got in here.
Lifes good.

Warm week ahead!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dmz
How far? The iron man. Come give ur update
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dmz(m): 1:18am On Oct 29, 2013
agabaI23: Dmz
How far? The iron man. Come give ur update

I thought it was going to be fun posting my workouts, have kinda lost interest. Sorry to the folks who have kept the thread alive.

28/10

Squat: 100kg 6x5
Clean and press: 55kg 5x4, 50kg 3x1
Lunges: 2x28kg dumbell 6x4 per leg
One arm military press: 30kg dumbell 6x4
Standing Calf raise
Rowing machine: 2000m
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by PapaFejiro: 6:03am On Oct 29, 2013
Can someone confirm if drinking lemon juice reduces weight. I heard it and checked online saw it does but I need someone who it has worked for here.
I am a 33 years old guy and weighs 130kg, thats outrageous I know. before you insult me please know, its not food because I practically eat very little a day, then I am not fat, just huge with big bones. I am healthy but not very healthy only because I am too heavy. I really need to come down.

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Donvitalis(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2013
What other oatmeal recipes can you proffer. The ones i make always taste horrible. Good Morning
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dmz(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2013
Donvitalis:
What other oatmeal recipes can you proffer. The one i make always tastes horrible. Good Morning

I make mine with skimmed milk not water, and I add nuts like Almonds and Cashew after

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.