₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,916,937 members, 3,931,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 November 2017 at 03:51 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (223810 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (Reply)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 1:55pm On Feb 27
babs2011:
Howdy my people??! Longest of the longest time oo. Just checking in to see if this thread was still active. I hardly visit Nairaland site these days sha...

Anyway I'm doing good. Well to catch you all up whilst I've been away I don become marathon runner o lol..
No be small thing o, I run races and get medals etc lol who would have thought?!
My days of Billy Blank Tae bo and Jillian Michaels are over..infact dvds in general.

I love the great outdoors, rain or sunshine winter or summer- I'm out there enjoying my runs.
This is what has helped me reach my target weight this year and keep it off so far.
I joined a running club to keep me motivated and on top of my game.
I'm able to eat and not diet and still enjoy my food whilst maintaining my trim figure. I still do some cross training with free weights and ride my bike.

So that's me so far.

Hope everyone is cool, keep doing your thing guys. Health is wealth.

God bless

Barbie

Good job barbie!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by vinotinto5: 10:00am On Apr 25
Have you come across the BEST HEALTH SITE in Nigeria? https://naturesgist.com/ . They are certainly the best to me. I came across it via Google and I got the information I needed. I used that opportunity to go through some of their articles, and I saw that they are all unique, comprehensive and amazing. These are kinds of sites I love. If the owners are reading this now, Please I will say GOOD STUFF!!!!! You guys make us proud...

(0) (1) (2) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (Reply)

Do Salt-Water Solutions Prevent Pregnancy? Pls I Need Views / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.