Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328661 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
babs2011:
Howdy my people??! Longest of the longest time oo. Just checking in to see if this thread was still active. I hardly visit Nairaland site these days sha...

Anyway I'm doing good. Well to catch you all up whilst I've been away I don become marathon runner o lol..
No be small thing o, I run races and get medals etc lol who would have thought?!
My days of Billy Blank Tae bo and Jillian Michaels are over..infact dvds in general.

I love the great outdoors, rain or sunshine winter or summer- I'm out there enjoying my runs.
This is what has helped me reach my target weight this year and keep it off so far.
I joined a running club to keep me motivated and on top of my game.
I'm able to eat and not diet and still enjoy my food whilst maintaining my trim figure. I still do some cross training with free weights and ride my bike.

So that's me so far.

Hope everyone is cool, keep doing your thing guys. Health is wealth.

God bless

Barbie

Good job barbie!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by vinotinto5: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2017
Have you come across the BEST HEALTH SITE in Nigeria? https://naturesgist.com/ . They are certainly the best to me. I came across it via Google and I got the information I needed. I used that opportunity to go through some of their articles, and I saw that they are all unique, comprehensive and amazing. These are kinds of sites I love. If the owners are reading this now, Please I will say GOOD STUFF!!!!! You guys make us proud...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by hypnotic(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Anybody hooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I want to start logging again. Who is with me?
What have you been up to?

I have found a new love in Shaunt T videos in the last few weeks.
Today
I did two in one video
Pure cardio and cardio abs
Lets go there friends
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wednesday
It was Insane abs

On Thursday
I repeated insane abs

Today

I attacked max cardio conditioning

Come with me
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Chuksxp: 6:15am On May 24, 2018
To help boost your exercise experience and weight loss goal, you may need to get some fitness equipment too.

Browse through https://www.nassausportsng.com/products

You won't be disappointed.

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hey just thought to randomly check NL and this page, it's been nearly a whole year since I came by! Agabs you still dey here?? Really nice to hear u are into Shawn T workouts, they are quite good. I did T25 for a while. Modath ,Hourglass wherest art thou?? Glad to update that I'm at my fittest ever right now. ���
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nduka84(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
CORE-STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS , is a fitness equipments and sporting goods sales and distribution company, based in Lagos, at 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos. We stock and sell all kinds of commercial and home use gym equipments . We also import and install rubber flooring for gym. We do contract jobs partianing to gym installations and designing. Give us a call today so that we can assist you with all your fitness wants and needs. 08077949479 or 09065169078.
We have treadmills for home use as well , in all sizes and capacity.
*2hp single purpose.
*2hp 4in1type.
*3hp
*4.5hp.
We also have treadmills for commercial purposes. Eg
*4.5AC motorized treadmills
*5hp AC motorized treadmills
*6hp AC motorized treadmills.
*7hp AC motorized treadmills.
We have all this treadmills in both brand new and fairly used types. See pictures of some of our products samples.

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nduka84(m): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
CORE-STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS. is a fitness equipments and sporting goods sales and distribution company based in Lagos Nigeria. We sell at the cheapest prices. Visit us today at 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos. Or call 08077949479 or 09065169078

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by meobizy(f): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2018
What the f-uck is with these useless marketers?! Una no dey gree pay admin to advertise, una still no wan open real shop offline. You dummies keep spoiling threads with your garbage.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mariot91: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2018
Apple cider vinegar has been proven as an effective supplement for weight loss. Apart from its weight loss benefits, the supplement also has different health benefits, which makes it superior to other weight loss supplement.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by goodgirl247: 3:09am On Jul 08, 2018
EZSLIM weightloss capsules is the best way to lose weight effectively. Kindly follow us on IG @ezslimweightlosscapsules or whatsapp 0802 349 5637 to place your order. Can be used by both men and women

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by jbblues24(m): 5:12am On May 31, 2019
Fun style :-) cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by debranbano: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Health is great wealth. Healthy teeth is the key of success in your whole life.WATERTOWN MA DENTAL GROUP is with the aim to serve you in helping to retain your health.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by affordablemedic: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by debranbano: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
For a mother health is very necessary and with out health teeth you can not be stay healthy more. DENTIST NEAR ME FRAMINGHAM MA
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by leesburgdental: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thanks for the useful info.
Dental health is very important for all human beings. [https://leesburgbrightdentalva.com/]Leesburg Bright Dental is one of the best places for Dental Implants.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by blacbard(m): 2:33am On Jul 10, 2019
Do you have questions around your sexual and reproductive health that needs clarification?

Have you ever had questions on your health and about your body but you have no doctor or health professional to ask from?

Have you ever gone online to get information, but you don't understand what you find or got more scared by what Google showed you?

Do you have health questions you want to ask but you don't want the questions traced to you?

Would you like to have a personal health adviser that you can ask questions anytime and from anywhere?

www.wellvis.org offers you these services and more.

Wellvis is an online community committed to providing answers to all your health and wellness enquiries as you need them. Answers are crowdsourced from licensed health workers and experiences of others. You can ask anonymously too.
All answers are FREE

Register on www.wellvis.org and start enjoying free access to health answers that you need.

Kindly follow us on:
Twitter: @Wellvishealth
Instagram: @Wellvishealth
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by debranbano: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
This quality makes CBD an engaging choice for the individuals who are searching for alleviation from torment and different side effects without the mind-changing impacts of weed or certain pharmaceutical medications. CBD Vape Oil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by debranbano: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
One must try CBD Products for a healthier life. CBD oil is made by separating CBD from the cannabis plant, at that point weakening it with a bearer oil like coconut or hemp seed oil.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
What have been doing with yourself? grin

agabaI23:
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Anybody hooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I want to start logging again. Who is with me?
What have you been up to?

I have found a new love in Shaunt T videos in the last few weeks.
Today
I did two in one video
Pure cardio and cardio abs
Lets go there friends
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
HourGlass3:
What have been doing with yourself? grin

Yee, Hourglass!!!!
Where have you been?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
it's been long
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by JobagoNigeria: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2019
To help boost your exercise experience and weight loss goal, you may need to get some fitness equipment too.

Shop them below
https://www.paramountsportsshop.com

You won't be disappointed.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by garminexpress7: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
if you need to be physically fit. you can take the help of [https://i-garmin.com/]Garmin connect[/https://i-garmin.com/] its an application for tracking, analyzing and sharing health and fitness activities from your Garmin device.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mypaycheck(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2020
i have something interesting for you all for your tax related query if you wish to view your tax information do check viewmypaycheck at this http://viewmypaycheck.co/
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by GreatNonny: 10:13am On May 17, 2020
It is of your best interest to learn 6 Best Fat Burning Exercises You Can Do At Home. Read this and thank me later.... http://www.primepoint.com.ng/2020/03/04/6-best-fat-burning-exercises-you-can-do-at-home-see-here/ maybe it will be useful to someone.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Garmin: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2020
health and fitness apps like garmin connect has More than 23 preloaded sports based apps, including yoga activity, running, swimming, strength making and many more; garmin express use preloaded workouts, and create and download custom options. please visit http://garminexpressupdater.com/
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by 1garmineexpress: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
A lot of running, walking and cycling helps in maintaining fitness. Usually when we try to cover more distance, we somehow reach a place which we may not be familiar with. In these times, we may not have mobile connectivity and it may be difficult to use navigation and reach home. I recently installed this software which keeps a tab on the GPS and helped me to reach home. This helped me to cover cycling expedition paths which i previously didnt used to travel.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2021
This thread has died.

Anyone wanting to lose some weight?

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.