Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (331010 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2012
Sunday 8th Jan

Zumba session on the wii - 30 mins

@sammiejo: welcome back and well done on the weight loss so far  smiley.  Of course we are not here to judge you on your logs, we are all on the journey and logging also helps one to keep accountable. With the bf you def don't need to be in diet mode o!

Happy new week to all in the house smiley
Ps: woohoo we are now on the 100th page on this thread grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2012
Today:
27 mins running
100 curls
200 modified seated oblique in a curved bench press with 30kg
40kg bench press routine
life goes on
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
Good morning guys,

no exercise for me on saturday too tired, and yesterday was just 10 minutes of abs workout, i had to pull my self up, was just too tired over the weekend.

@Sammeijo, congrats and welcome back, good that you are tackling the weight now.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
babs2011:

Ps: woohoo we are now on the 100th page on this thread  grin

Yeah, we made it, made up of all our logs and rantings and complaints etc, we made it and I know we shall get there.

09/01/12

Am really trying to get my groove back, so much backaches, I think its PMS

D9L1 30DS (I did well today despite the splitting waist and back)

Trying my hands on some cake recipes today and trust me, I could not just eat it (The sugar content was just out of MY world, if my taste buds had changed then am happy for myself)

Modath how far with Occupying Abuja? I was trying to follow things on twitter and channels TV

ronkebp:

no exercise for me on saturday too tired, and yesterday was just 10 minutes of abs workout, i had to pull my self up, was just too tired over the weekend.

Its ok o, my sister. Rest is good, so that you will not be forced to rest for too long (our mind/body have a way of taking charge of everything)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
happy new year all!
@HG love, thanks sooooo much much for keeping a tab on me. I appreciate your concern so much. Good to know u have started the 30 day shred and have gotten so far. Am happy for you oh. Dont mind me, i travelled for the holiday and enjoyed myself so badly. I ended up adding 2kg, although i tried to exercise a few times (jump roping and i was able to complete level 2 of 30DS). I have started level 3 yesterday. I am fully back from the holiday renewed.
@gen:so sorry about your loss. May God comfort you all.
@sammiejo:so good to have you back dear. Congrats on the baby! U'll be there b4 u know it. I wish Ejadamen was back here too like you are. Welcome dear.
@everyone:hope we are all good.
Will post my logs for the past 2 days shortly
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
logs for 8/1/2012
day 1 on level 3 of 30 day shred
Jari Loves get extremely ripped 1000 (60 minutes) cardio and strength

logs for today 9/1/2012
day 2 on level 3 of 30 ds
Billys Ab bootcamp (35 minutes),
Leslie Sansones 5 really big miles(walk at home)-about 75 minutes.
Have a good night all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
mightlove:

happy new year all!
@HG love, thanks sooooo much much for keeping a tab on me. I appreciate your concern so much. Good to know u have started the 30 day shred and have gotten so far. Am happy for you oh. Dont mind me, i travelled for the holiday and enjoyed myself so badly. I ended up adding 2kg, although i tried to exercise a few times (jump roping and i was able to complete level 2 of 30DS). I have started level 3 yesterday. I am fully back from the holiday renewed.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin

welcome back, nice to know you are not doing bad after all.

You seems to have gotten yourself some killer DVDs, nice one too. Welcome back once again
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2012
thanks HG. Yes oh, I have gotten a number of new dvds oh. This year will be great by Gods grace.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2012
Today

30 mins of running
200 asynchronous double hand curls
200 modified seated oblique on curved bench press with 30 kg
70 bench press weight routine with 45kg
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^^ Agaba all this exercise!!!! i envy you oooo, is this for weightloss, to keep fit or just for the love of it? grin grin grin grin

Good morning everyone,

Log for yesterday, 30 minutes kickboxing cardio with (i have forgotten her name), it helped my metabolism seriously, because i just wanted to keep eating last night, thank God for water, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
Tuesday 10th Jan

Tae bo Fat blasting cardio- 45mins

@ML: welcome back and good to see you firing on!

@ general house: keep up the nice work smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2012
ronkebp:

^^^^ Agaba all this exercise!!!! i envy you oooo, is this for weightloss, to keep fit or just for the love of it? grin grin grin grin

To keep fit and for the love of it. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
agabaI23:

for me too tongue, hehehehhehehe

No exercise tonight, I just did 20 minutes stretch, for the waist and back. Am really weak today. embarassed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
Yes of course wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Echala: 1:14am On Jan 11, 2012
Happy new year all. This will be my first post to what I consider one of the best threads on nairaland.
Like most people here, I am on a quest to living a healthier life. I started working out consistently in August of 2011. I usually hit the gym 3 days a week after work. I do the aerobics class at my gym for an hour and do some weight training for about 20-30 minutes. So far I have lost about 20 pounds.

I have been seeing some references to some workout videos, taebo and the likes. Can I get some good workout video recommendations and where I can get them.

Thanks in advance
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2012
Logs 10/01
Water : 3 litres plus
B 2 servings of rice + 2 pieced of chicken
L 1 serving eba + egusi soup
D 2 servings of oil beans.

In between meals
2 servings of white bread + 2 tbsp of butter.
4 oranges + 1 pack of pop corn.

Exercise:
Day 2 wk 1 couch to 5k
Bent knee sit up 15 x 3.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2012
Pls anyone know where I can get a good sports bra plus the 30 day shred in Lagos.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2012
11/01/12

D10L1 30DS + "8 minute Taebo Cardio"

Echala:

Happy new year all. This will be my first post to what I consider one of the best threads on nairaland.
Like most people here, I am on a quest to living a healthier life. I started working out consistently in August of 2011. I usually hit the gym 3 days a week after work. I do the aerobics class at my gym for an hour and do some weight training for about 20-30 minutes. So far I have lost about 20 pounds.

I have been seeing some references to some workout videos, taebo and the likes. Can I get some good workout video recommendations and where I can get them.

Thanks in advance

Welcome Echala to the healthiest thread on NL and congratulations on the weight loss so far. You will surely get there. Most folks here get their stuff from online, Amazon to be specific. You can try that too, I know your chances are limitless. There used to be a lady that dropped her phone number sometimes on this thread about some workout DVDs she's gat. I cant pick it anymore, but if you surf through the thread, you should find her. Also the lady that started this thread trimandtrendy has a site and blog now, I think she sells that too and I know she dey Lasgidi, so check her signature on the first page, that should help a lil.

@sammy, do you order stuffs? Go to www.womanwithin.com

@all happy and fit day ahead.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2012
Wed 11th Jan

Tae bo Energise - 30 mins

Welcome Echala! You will be in good company here smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
Good morning every, how y'all doing cool cool cool

agabaI23:

Good for you faa!!!, i will soon reach the ''keep fit level'', all i wnat to do now is shed, all over-due baby fat. wink wink

Hour_Glass:

for me too tongue, hehehehhehehe

No exercise tonight, I just did 20 minutes stretch, for the waist and back. Am really weak today. embarassed
Strectching is very good too if one is very weak, infact i just do yoga, once am too tired for anything cardio.

log for yesterday; 35 minutes extend barre: lean and chisele, with Andrea Rogers, i love that workout, been having beans for lunch, trying to reduce my calories for this week.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2012
Echala:

Thanks in advance

Great for you to join us, welcome aboard friend!!!! lets have fun and burn the fat grin grin grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2012
11/01 logs
B Fried eggs (2) + 2 slices of boiled yam * 2.5 servings of pawpaw
L 2 servings of boiled rice +1 piece of chicken in stew.
D 1.5 serving of golden morn +1.5 tbsp of TV powered milk +2.5 serving of pawpaw
Exercis
75 mins mod pace walking
Bent knee sit up 15 x 3
Water 3 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2012
12/01/12

L2D1 30DS angry angry

I actually stopped along the way, circuit 3 cardio (she wan kill me?) that was even after modifications o. Abegi. maybe when I eat I can still try again today, ish.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2012
grin grin grin
Do not be discouraged
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2012
Good morning guys and babes!!!!

Log for yesterday; 30 minutes yoga, been too tired to work out , but i have been pushing myself through it all. , had a cup of tea for breakfast, would be having beans and plantain for lunch, dinner; hmmmm!!! don't know yet.

Take care all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
Thurs 12th Jan

Tae Bo 'Celebrity Get Fit' - 42mins

Been avoiding that Jillian mama with her drills this week, but plan to revisit next week. wink

Keep going at it guys!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uzoo: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
Right!

so i got back from the yuletide holiday all bloated around my abdomen,to make matters worse i havn't been able to hit the gym since the strike.

so can any one post a killer work-out to burn those 6 inches around my tummy,lower Abs.
( really, it looks horrible,considering the fact that i'm slim & thats the only area the fats is)
i just got carried away with all the irresistable delicacies at home.

so guys ,i need your help.really need to fit back into my clothes asap.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uzoo: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2012
Right!

so i got back from the yuletide holiday all bloated around my abdomen,to make matters worse i havn't been able to hit the gym since the strike.

so can any one post a killer work-out to burn those 6 inches around my tummy,lower Abs,
at home . (really, it looks horrible,considering the fact that i'm slim & thats the only area the fats is)
i just got carried away with all the irresistable delicacies at home.

so guys ,i need your help.really need to fit back into my clothes asap.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Echala: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
@uzoo, I havent been able to hit the gym since the strike. I have been using my jump/skip rope instead. I do a thousand skips each time and 50 pushups afterwards combined with some exercises targeted to my abs. I tried to jog along the lekki expressway yesterday afternoon, but the area boys along the road acosted me asking for 'settlement', so I just went back home. I have done more exercises during the strike more than than when there was no strike.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2012
smiley^^ @ echala: so i guess every cloud has a silver lining, nice one smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2012
@echala: welcome!
Logs for 12/1/12
Get extremely ripped dvd (60 minutes workout, more if strength, plus 8 minutes ab bonus)
16 minutes on the cross trainer
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Chiori(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2012
I just discovered that many dieting routines are merely subtle ways to sell junk food and keep us on the obese side. I have found out the best way to recover my great shape, and rigorous exercise is the major ingredient in the regime. My 8-pack has begun to come out again while my paunch is fast disappearing, in just two weeks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.