Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (329309 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Pmama: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
@pmama, are you that crossed?

I don't think you need to o, modath had been a help to us here and she had always approached us all that way (it is her person). In fact all you need to do is to know what you are doing and be sure it is werking for you. Am not sure she meant to be harsh but that is Mody for you, welcome to the club. I can assure you, you will be best of friends sooner than you expected.

@hour Glass
Ok oh, but this is a forum and I think we come here to learn, I just asked her some questions and I do not think it is bad for a representative of misguided persons like me to ask to be guided aright. We should be civil in our utterances and criticise constructively that is my point. Any way I better back off so you continue the help you get from her, I don't want to stand in the way.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Echala: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
How is everyone doing?
I just saw sample videos of a very intense 60 day workout program called 'Insanity'. Does anyone have experience with this program? I am really considering getting the dvds, or does anyone know where I can get it in Nigeria?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
Pmama:

@hour Glass
Ok oh, but this is a forum and I think we come here to learn, I just asked her some questions and I do not think it is bad for a representative of misguided persons like me to ask to be guided aright. We should be civil in our utterances and criticise constructively that is my point. Any way I better back off so you continue the help you get from her, I don't want to stand in the way.

@pmama I think you are angrier than I thought. But trust me I dont want you make any issues out of all this. What we all preach here is ENJOYING weightloss and not ENDURING it, we want a plan that can last forever such that even when you have gotten to that goal weight, you can continue without stress in maintaining it. No one is perfect and no one is interested in being one, all we want is a good life that comes with ease, as easy as breathing. I knoe Mody is stern but when you read in between lines she maybe right after all, I had my own share of all this at one time or the other too and when I cannot contain it, the least I can do is ignore. You will note that I personally querried that your regiment because I have been there with FAD DIETS and it never worked for me and I quickly added that if it works for you why not? All the misguided folks she told you about are either regretting right now or have started tredding the right path. There was a time Cameron Diaz was even taken baby food but it never lasted, they normally do it for this summer/bikini stuff. In naija sustaining yourself on a weightloss journey can be really difficult but we are all determined that is why we are here.
You do not need to be mad, the least you can do is to ignore and do what is ok for you. We can only correct whenever we feel something is wrong so that someone who is really naive will not be misguided too.
Modath is not someone I know from Adam but she wants benevolent enough to send me her before/after pics, and trust me it was a wow. Determination and good choice of meals helped her too. There are some advice she gives that I cannot take but that is it, we dont need to trade words about it at all. Like not eating fried plantain, "who shall separate me from the love of plantains and scrambled eggs"lol.
So, Pmama, we need you here and want to have your contributions too. You can see that many of us dont post our foods, because we dont want to cause harm for anyone, post your food but let us know why and how it is working, no for me but some silent members like Uche, so that they are not misinformed. Take care

@Echala, Insanity according to reviews is very very good cardio, I think. Laying your hands on the video is how I dont know but if you can order you wouldnt regret it. The prices are good on Amazon, its the shipping that is problem, but you can order plenty items, the shipping is a lil easy that way. Or you can download.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
@pmama: shooo,na fight?
You dont have to be insultive. Thats what your tone depicts. We all get chastised by those who are better informed and we all share ideas and ask questions and get answered. This thread has not been like the typical insultful nairaland threads where everyone just pops in, insults a poster and goes. We have been very civil here. You will notice that if u have read through the thread. No one is saying u should leave the thread, just be civil in ur response to post. I had to read modaths post again but didnt see where she sounded insultive. Yes, she criticised some styles/methods she doent believe in, if you dont agree with what she thinks, just make it clear that should end. Not calling her names, thats not right. I dont think she claims to be perfect. No one here is, otherwise, we wont be here.
Please, take it easy, i hope your nerves get calm soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
Its getting hot in here!!!
Panama,don't mind me!!
HG&ML,.Merci beaucoup.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2012
angryangryangryangryangryangry

@Mody, you are making me really mad nowwwwwwwwwww

Her name is PMama and not PANAMA grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2012
@HG,I can''t afford your wrath, cool pleas pardon me!! I also appreciate and respect how you and ML got my point and did he just thing. I am both thick skinned and want everyone around to do well in every way possible so I don't know when to draw the line sometimes.

@Pmama,one more time ""don't mind me". I have read too much stuff , experimented a lot and my head has been filled with so much air that I now dispense advices,,who do I think I am Ignore me ojare!!! Do your thing girl,its a free world. Peace.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hey guys, how was your weekend?

Log for yesterday; 35 minutes cardio kickboxing, and 15 minutes crunches all types, Agaba's oblique twist ( did 50 of that)  cheesy cheesy cheesy, bicyle crunches, another 70, wish i could do more, omo, i see wehn!!!!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2012
ronkebp:

Hey guys, how was your weekend?

Log for yesterday; 35 minutes cardio kickboxing, and 15 minutes crunches all types, Agaba's oblique twist ( did 50 of that)  cheesy cheesy cheesy, bicyle crunches, another 70, wish i could do more, omo, i see wehn!!!!!!!
well done girly, way to go.
As for me no workouts today. I have been feeling so fevrish for the past 3 days but have been managing and pishing myself. Just have
to rest today, may need to see a GP tomorrow. Have a good night all.
@modath:u r welcome jare.
@sammie:where art thou woman? U appeared and disappeared again.pls come back and join the fight against weight!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2012
24/01/12

Day 4 Level 2 of 30DS.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2012
Hi guys n girls,

Not been feeling well hence no logs for some days. sad trying to push thru this and get my strength back so hopefully be back on form soon. Keep up the great work peeps. x
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
For your nutritional facts, read this and more through this link

sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=160
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
@HG: go HG go HG go. Very soon, u'll be on level 3.well done jare
@babsy:eyaa, pele. Get well soon. I know u'll feel u have missed too many workouts but just take your time and recover.u'll catch up when u become strong again.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
Thanks ML. I def don't want to rush into things so just making sure I get my strength back first. In the meantime I'm living my fitness/workouts vicariously thru u guys by reading ur posts on here grin will be back soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
Hi guys
No fighting Shakira Shakira

Today

35 mins running
100 bike crunches
others
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
Hello everyone,

Babs, hope you feel better soon, we miss your logs ooooo, lol pele.

@Mightlove, please don't be sick ooooo, and don't over stress yourself.
@HG thank you for that link, really helpful.

Log for yesterday,
32 minutes ''Strong'' with Kathy Smith (that lady is something else). Did 100 oblique twist, 50 from Right to left and then another 50 from left to right, 100 bicycle crunches. I won't lie, my waist is still recovering from the effects.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
OMG, I dint see that o. Barbie gurly, how are you doing? Get well soon baby and jump back on that mat as soon as you can but not after you have rested enough and strong to keep on.

My darling how far?
Uche where art thou?
Echala how far?
Ronky, that was a blast o, you should be seeing the effects of all this now.

ML thanks o, but am sure you will be there to help when that winch start slaughtering me in the level 3. Anyways am good for now trying to replace Anita with Nathalie at every move, only following Anita when my body is shaking.

To crown it all, someone saw me on Friday and said "you look different, maybe slimmer or something", I dint want weightloss saboteurs in my office to talk so, I quickly said, its because we haven't seen each other for a while or maybe its my makeup. This evening she saw me again and asked directly 'are doing a fitness thing or what', I said yes and that am just starting, and she just told me she is loving it. That was a motivation for me.
A new thing also started today, I have started packing my lunch today. It was really nice because, I know everything in my food and its just the way I want it. Yay!!!.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2012
@Barbie,
Pele dearie sucks to be laid up when one is always on the ready. Don't stress it,just allow the phase go away naturally and you'd find yourself slipping seamlessly back.ciao.

@Agaba,
No fighting bros,I am too old for online drama.
Still keeping up with the house probe/melodrama thingy??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2012
mableswift:

Here is the daily routine for exercise and diet, but must follow this regularly
1. Running, physical exercise or yoga exercise early in the morning
2. Breakfast:- Eat only fruits or fruit juice
3. Lunch:- Eat less in lunch and drink more, eat more green leafy vegetables
4. Evening:- Do some physical activity or go for walking
5. Dinner:- Eat more then Lunch but don't over eat.

@swift you are highly welcome. Its such a nice plan you have there. Are you just starting? Lets us know your statistics and the other gurus can analyze together with you so that you can get to your destination in no time and in a healthy way.

25/01/12

D5L2 30DS (getting better everyday)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2012
@ronky dear: thanks, i like the fire in u. Keep it up
@HG: lol, i will on only be there when u share about the goodness of the winch,lol, like u have just done. I have reported that woman to my hubby several times, i keep telling him that she is a wicked woman but he wouldnt listen. He only laughs and says but she is shaping'.! you up and u know what, am loving it. I am glad people are seeing the results. It makes you know that afterall, your hardwork pays off.
@all: lets keep the fire burning
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2012
I still rested yesterday. No workouts yet.
@mableswift:welcome to the thread
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2012
@HG, bravo on the food thing and big ups on the body change,its these kind of comments that not only puts a new spring in our steps,its what makes Jillian feel and look less like a villainess.--" I want you to feel like you're going to die"-Music to my ears.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2012
modath:

@HG, bravo on the food thing and big ups on the body change,its these kind of comments that not only puts a new spring in our steps,its what makes Jillian feel and look less like a villainess.--" I want you to feel like you're going to die"-Music to my ears.

yeah, I think I agree with the looking less a "villianess". Cos this morning I was stronger and more determined so much I was following Nathalie, only followed Anita when I was tired today.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
Good morning all. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@ Hg, am happy for you, that is the change i am talking about. cheesy cheesy cheesy
@ Mightlove don't worry you will soon feel strong to start working out again, give your body enough rest oooo.

Log for yesterday, 30 minutes cardio kick boxing, lovely, felt so good after the work out. was not able to do the oblique twist, my son did not let me rest, he held on to my legs while i was kick boxing, was so particular about trying not to hit him mistakingly, Anyways, it went well, i love when i sweat during exercises, then i know i am burning some calories. wink wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
modath:

@Barbie,
Pele dearie sucks to be laid up when one is always on the ready. Don't stress it,just allow the phase go away naturally and you'd find yourself slipping seamlessly back.ciao.

@Agaba,
No fighting bros,I am too old for online drama.
Still keeping up with the house probe/melodrama thingy??
Good good because the fight we had long time ago was good enough not to look for another wink

About the probe? I will excited when someone goes to jail. For now lets just watch them
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
hey guys, still rested yesterday oh
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
26/01/12

D6L2 30 Day Shred. ("some of you might start thinking am crazy right now" of course you are!!!) Followed Nathalie through today. If I followed normally, I am supposed to be finishing the 30 days today, but all is well that ends well.

mightlove:

hey guys, still rested yesterday oh

Rest is good o, my sister. In fact it was why I dint workout in the morning. Almost everyone feels sick in my office right now and me that am not sick, no bathroom routine since 4 days now sorry TMI,
@all pls what can I do now, I cant even eat enough calories for a day, no gas and am not constipated at all. Wetin dey do my bodi na?

@123, how far?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
My people, hope you all are doing ok!!!!

Logs for yesterday, 35 minutes ''xttend barre; lean and chiseled'' with Andrea Rogers, love that workout too much, 100 obliqu twist and 80 bicycle crunches, wanna do the oblique twist and crunches at the end of every workout, everyday. so that i can get faster results. wink wink wink wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2012
@HG, ronkebp:way to go. Keep it up.am motivated by u guys. Had to do something yesterday,though at a very slow pace.
Logs of yesterday 26/1/12
20 minutes on the cross trainer, jari love’s GER: ripped and chiseled (1 hr of high rep weight training)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2012
Hour_Glass:

26/01/12

D6L2 30 Day Shred. ("some of you might start thinking am crazy right now" of course you are!!!) Followed Nathalie through today. If I followed normally, I am supposed to be finishing the 30 days today, but all is well that ends well.

Rest is good o, my sister. In fact it was why I dint workout in the morning. Almost everyone feels sick in my office right now and me that am not sick, no bathroom routine since 4 days now sorry TMI,
@all pls what can I do now, I cant even eat enough calories for a day, no gas and am not constipated at all. Wetin dey do my bodi na?

@123, how far?
2 meters from your backyard wink
Look through the rear window

Today!

Footie
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
This article is for all those who are sick or exhausted. Happy reading.

sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=508

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.