Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) (18959 Views)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2015
This profiles a lovemaking position which is capable of leading to serious injuries while having fun with a partner.

Even if you don’t have a p*nis, the thought of one snapping will still fill you with all kinds of horror. Nothing kills the mood like a penile fracture. Scientists have found that the position, dubbed “cowgirl” (Woman-on-top), is responsible for half of all penile fractures cases reported from three hospitals, according to a study conducted by researchers.

The researchers believe this is due to the full force of the woman’s body weight controlling the act. The nature of the act makes the woman less able to quickly divert her momentum if she lands askew on her partner’s equipment which causes him to experience painful “wrong way penetration.”

The harm is usually minor for her and with no pain, but major for the p*nis. Positions involving the woman on all-fours (doggy style) were also involved in 29% of fractures.
Penile fracture is a relatively uncommon clinical condition that frequently causes fear and embarrassment for the patient, hypothetically resulting in delayed search for medical assistance, which can lead to impairment of s*xual and voiding functions.
Considering that most studies are retrospective and based on patients records information regarding the social dynamics surrounding penile fracture is scarce in the literature, mainly potentially risky s*xual positions.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by nonesense: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Position wey dey make my girlfriend squirt
No wonder cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2015
This must make FP
It is always painful penetrating if the opposite sex isn't wet.

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2015
nonesense:
Position wey dey make my girlfriend squirt
No wonder cheesy
grin grin u no well oo

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Fief:
This must make FP It is always painful penetrating if the opposite sex isn't wet.

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44
can as well empty a bottle of lube there grin

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by younghartz(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Lol
Esp when she thinks she's ontop a horse cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by arabmoney101(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2015
u sure
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
younghartz:
Lol Esp when she thinks she's ontop a horse cheesy
lmao...are u kidding me??
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
arabmoney101:
u sure
i pray u no hear crack sound one day in dis position cos like it alot
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Adasun(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
this is what u get for allowing an ashi to ride ugrinundecided
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by arabmoney101(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
maspero22:

i pray u no hear crack sound one day in dis position cos like it alot
how I go hear that kind sound my own na iron

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by cocoberry(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
My best style, d only way I fit cum.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by ugojamali(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
A woman's best position. Most women cum faster when they're on top.

5 Likes

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Alexis Texas style
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by younghartz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
cocoberry:

I guess u haven't bn hit well in a better position

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
cocoberry:
blood of Gawd!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Rockyrascal:
Alexis Texas style
lmao...which 1 be Alexis Texas style again? like seriously
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
ugojamali:
A woman's best position. Most women cum faster when they're on top.
how did u know? did u study woman anatomy? lol
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
younghartz:

I guess u haven't bn hit well in a better position
sounds like a suicide bomber hitting its target grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
arabmoney101:
how I go hear that kind sound my own na iron
sure! small iron no dey too break grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Erums(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
cocoberry:

thanks... I know wat to do when we finally see

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by valeno(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
cocoberry:
just1 gah did it,odas said ma BIG.BIG,8inch lng n 5inch lik monday hammar
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by lgboks(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
when I saw the pic I just smiled grin
This position is loved by a good percentage of women cool
If accident happen na cus you let craze climb you grin
Most Women cum faster this way...
Picture a well mannered gurl on you...Not jumping just rocking her hips...with passion glaze eyes (God help that guy lipsrsealed)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by ugojamali(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
maspero22:

how did u know? did u study woman anatomy? lol

Vast experience wink
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
Erums:

thanks... I know wat to do when we finally see
na mawt this one get grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
lgboks:
when I saw the pic I just smiled grin
This position is loved by a good percentage of women cool
If accident happen na cus you let craze climb you grin
Most Women cum faster this way...
Picture a well mannered gurl on you...Not jumping just rocking her hips...with passion glaze eyes (God help that guy lipsrsealed)
Oh lawd!! where all these guys come from? just can't deal!! some1 shoot me...
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by adegunwa4real(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mcheew!...na d sweetest styles u dey condemn undecided enemy of progress angry

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
ugojamali:

Vast experience wink
lwkmd...the experience is part of ur resume yea?
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Erums(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
maspero22:
na mawt this one get grin

I don't talk much... u can only press
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
adegunwa4real:
Mcheew!...na d sweetest styles u dey condemn undecided enemy of progress angry
lols...am dead! Na life i dey save oo. sweetest? Rotfl grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by younghartz(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
maspero22:

sounds like a suicide bomber hitting its target grin

Your head dey there grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by nigeriancuban: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
that's why a woman should never take control coz it Neva ends well,look what happen to Adam....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? / You Don't Have To Be Financially Buoyant To Get Married. / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.