Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before (1033 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Damalex4luv(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2015
I just met this not very pretty lady, she's lovely and very fun to be with age 22 and am 27. Last week her former boyfriend was calling and threatening me to call it quit with her that he's still in love with her. He even later went ahead telling me that the lady in question has had an abortion for him. Thought he was lieing, so I had to keep it to myself and pretend nothing happened waiting for her to tell me herself but surprisingly like 3days ago this lady told me the same thing. Left to me I intended to call it quit because am not really into the girl but the fact that her ex keeps threatening me on phone and kept on sending series of life threatening messages to me has stopped me from backing down. But sincerely speaking this girl loves me and won't stop saying and showing it and now am afraid if I should leave her I might regret it.
Nairalanders pls what should I do. Never you all mind my poor summary
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by INTROVERT(f): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Do you love her?
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by RexKexMilann: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2015
"Hate The GAME, Don't Hate The PLAYERundecided
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by emeijeh(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmmm
You ve lost interest already. Why ask us?
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by obiorathesubtle: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2015
Seems you don't love her enough..

Quit whatever you have with her.. There are better girls out there.
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by dachaste(f): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2015
Y not If not.
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by eleko1: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2015
How did her ex get ur number? Omo,leave her b4 God leave U.
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by glimpse33(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2015
Quit The Biictch Bro

and...

don't forget to bleep her before she leaves cool
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by nnachukz(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2015
In a game like this, delay is not just dangerous, it is deadly. In any relationship consider your future as well

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2015
It is ur decision!
Hope u be Mopol or Soja?
In case the threat is not a bluff
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Hannysmilez(f): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Seems you don't love her enough..

Quit whatever you have with her.. There are better girls out there.
Better girls for better men. How sure are you that the OP deserves a better woman?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2015
If you want to leave her do not let abortion be your reason for it. Nearly all Nairaland girls done do abortion self.
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Abortion is a sin against humanity. People who terminate the life of unborn children are no different from the terrorists effecting menance in the world.
If it happens that I mistakenly impregnates a lady, I will make her keep the pregnancy and nurse it till when due.
You should ask yourself this question: would you be alive today if your parents were this heartless?
The things you consider little and unimportant may come back to haunt you in future. You cannot escape justice from taking its hold.
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Laveda(f): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2015
eleko1:
How did her ex get ur number? Omo,leave her b4 God leave U.
My thought though..I think she still meet with with the other guy....cause I see no way he can get this guy's number.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Kingsasian(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2015
There is no girl above 20 that hasn't done an abortion before so don't leave her base on the fact that she has done that.
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by StefanSalvatore: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2015
U r now not really into her cuz she told u she's aborted before??

Well if u really meant dat then u av 2 call it quit wit her, my only problem wit u is dat u should av told her since dat u weren't dat into her or were u waiting 2 get down on her panties?? grin grin

Jst tell d gal it's ova trust me u dnt wanna get involve in those messy relationship
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Damalex4luv(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2015
Laveda:
My thought though..I think she still meet with with the other guy....cause I see no way he can this guy's number.
They stayed in the same area and they saw each other and she told me he forcefully collected her phone and check through her messages and that's how he got my number. I can't really blame her because she's too soft and a little emotional.
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by eleko1: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Laveda:
Exactly my thought ..I think she still meet with the other guy....cause I see no way he can this guy's number.
true talk.The drama continue.Hope it is not Nijawood story sha.
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Laveda(f): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2015
eleko1:
true talk.The drama continue.Hope it is not Nijawood story sha.
grin grin it doesn't sound like one..so I guess its real.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2015
Kingsasian:
There is no girl above 20 that hasn't done an abortion before so don't leave her base on the fact that she has done that.

What sort of generalization is that? That's how ppl keep on being misled. Pls, keep that myopic view to urself!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by eleko1: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin it doesn't sound like one..so I guess it's real.
Anybody can cook up tales just to make FP.How the Ex guy get the new bobo fone number remained mystery. In Naijawood,persin fit disappear and land on top of mango tree.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Damalex4luv(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2015
eleko1:
Anybody can cook up tales just to make FP.How the Ex guy get the new bobo fone number remained mystery. In Naijawood,persin fit disappear and land on top of mango tree.
Laveda:
grin grin it doesn't sound like one..so I guess its real.
Am not a kid neither a front page fanatic, i've been on this platform since 2008 and never for once struggled to be on frontage, so pls be realistic for once. I only shared this story just to see if anyone has found themselves in this kind of situation b4 since this is a platform followed by millions of people. You just don't term every issue nollywood as if the most of the nollywood movies itself are not true life stories
And let me tell you the truth about life for any fake story shared believe it would have happened for real in anywhere around the world.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2015
If really u're not into her as u say, then u should let her go. Besides, I don't see the point in risking one's life for no good cause. Her ex might be a really irrational and dangerous person. Don't find out in the grave.
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by eleko1: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Kingsasian(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Oliviaarims:

What sort of generalization is that? That's how ppl keep on being misled. Pls, keep that myopic view to urself!
I am so sorry for hurting you, please forgive me. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Laveda(f): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2015
eleko1:
grin grin grin
This FP ish is getting serious...I just feel if you took time to write out something intelligent or controversial... It can make Fp

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by missKiffy(f): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Your not into her, so what's the issue here, let her go in peace
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by eleko1: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2015
Nah so we see am.
Laveda:
grin grin grin
This FP ish is getting serious...I just feel if you took time to write out something intelligent or controversial... It can make Fp
Anoda persin go write a tales,how he make love with a lady and discovered she have incision mark thereafter.I tire
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2015
leave her since ur not rili into her
Re: Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before by Olasco93: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
@Damalex4luv, for any decision you may decide to take, still remember that she is a human being and even if you decide to quit, don't hurt her psychologically because at this point in time, the girl doesn't need any Emotional HURT anymore because her greatest fear now is that you've known her 'Most Shameful Secret'' which will make her feel insecure. Just be nice to her and if you must quit, do it in a loving, responsible and in a matured way because girls are emotional beings.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Guilty? / My Girlfriend Is A BIG FAT LIAR! / Why Would A Guy Start Treating You Like A Queen All Of A Sudden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.