Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets (976 Views)

She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This / Long Or Fat / Men That Loves Bbw (big Beautiful Woman) Or Fat Or Thick Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by faith551(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2015
This have been on my mind for a while now, we all know the normal drill for ladies when asked their ideal man, always the traditional tall, dark and good looking. Some will pretend they don't want the money but believe it or not, we all know the truth.
So ladies which will to you go for.
(1) A good looking uneducated rich business guy
(2) a good looking fresh graduate with a first class but no job yet.
Remember the both are tall, dark and handsome cheesy
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by IamLEGEND1: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2015
this one no be kweshion na
even if u put 'ugly,uneducated but rich business guy' na that one dem go choose.
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by RexKexMilann: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Well, Let me sit And watch How the LIES will Start "Pouring" in.undecided.
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by ElDaIllest(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2015
that question is not too archaic to be asked nowadays,the ladies will ask u dem dey chop first class?... it's a sad phenomenon but let's deal with it and become rich tho... goodluck
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by faith551(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
this one no be kweshion na
even if u put 'ugly,uneducated but rich business guy' na that one dem go choose.

Lmao, I figured that too
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by faith551(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2015
ElDaIllest:
that question is not too archaic to be asked nowadays,the ladies will ask u dem dey chop first class?... it's a sad phenomenon but let's deal with it and become rich tho... goodluck

Truth is they doll out a lot of money to project fame winners and other not too important competition when compared to the difficult intellectual war in schools, but the victors in the academic world are more or likely ignored, but ask me, a first class student who made it genuinely can never be poor.
That's why I applauded the nice gesture the former governor of Akwa Ibom state state (Godswill Akpabio). He actually gave out a million naira to each first class student and a hundred thousand to second class upper, and even promised to sponsor their masters level in whatever country they choose
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2015
#1 please.He clearly didn't need schooling to teach him how to be a success financially,so what's wrong with him not going to school,he's clearly got ingenuity,a "big brain"as you say
faith551:

LOL, that's the problem, you don't even care how he hit the money, all that matters is that he has it. Business has it bad days, at some point you will need technical know how to move forward.
And you can't compare a business managed by a graduate and an illiterate at all. One of my cousins who is a house hold name in Nigeria when it comes to phones is a graduate,and if he watch his modus operandi, you'll notice he's employing the knowledge he got from school in his business.
Your life your choice tho.
Actually I would care but you didn't say he was a shady business man ,just that he had no college schooling.He still has regular shooling so he wouldn't be illiterate. And I was saying the man had natural ingenuity,he really doesn't need the schooling,maybe a book on how to get things(his business) started.
Ograke:
grin angry

Chai! See theory.

Women can defend the defenseless for nothing else but money.

What if he inherited the wealth from his parents?
But that's not what the op said. I assumed the man got his money by his on merits,you know self made millionaire

Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by ElDaIllest(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2015
faith551:

Truth is they doll out a lot of money to project fame winners and other not too important competition when compared to the difficult intellectual war in schools, but the victors in the academic world are more or likely ignored, but ask me, a first class student who made it genuinely can never be poor.
That's why I applauded the nice gesture the former governor of Akwa Ibom state state (Godswill Akpabio). He actually gave out a million naira to each first class student and a hundred thousand to second class upper, and even promised to sponsor their masters level in whatever country they choose
you're very right but that's 1 in 10 Nigerian ladies and 2 in every 10 governors, it's pathetic the way Nigerians regard education but I do not blame em' often cos the government itself made education almost useless since when you're through with it your suffering continues with no job...SMH
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by ronald4lif(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2015
faith551:

Oh really? That's really some interesting thing to know. Akpabio did great stuff for Akwa Ibomites if that's the case. I usually dismiss all his alleged innovations as media propaganda.
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by faith551(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2015
QueenValerie:
#1 please.He clearly didn't need schooling to teach him how to be a success financially,so what's wrong with him not going to school,he's clearly got ingenuity

LOL, that's the problem, you don't even care how he hit the money, all that matters is that he has it. Business has it bad days, at some point you will need technical know how to move forward.
And you can't compare a business managed by a graduate and an illiterate at all. One of my cousins who is a house hold name in Nigeria when it comes to phones is a graduate,and if he watch his modus operandi, you'll notice he's employing the knowledge he got from school in his business.
Your life your choice tho.
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by Ograke(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2015
grin
QueenValerie:
#1 please.He clearly didn't need schooling to teach him how to be a success financially,so what's wrong with him not going to school,he's clearly got ingenuity
angry

Chai! See theory.

Women can defend the defenseless for nothing else but money.

What if he inherited the wealth from his parents?
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by faith551(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2015
ElDaIllest:
you're very right but that's 1 in 10 Nigerian ladies and 2 in every 10 governors, it's pathetic the way Nigerians regard education but I do not blame em' often cos the government itself made education almost useless since when you're through with it your suffering continues with no job...SMH

Its very sad bro, it often chase our good students out of the country, and when they go out there and win accolades and make name we start claiming they are our citizens

1 Like

Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by tojujack: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2015
F
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by ElDaIllest(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2015
faith551:

Its very sad bro, it often chase our good students out of the country, and when they go out there and win accolades and make name we start claiming they are our citizens
lol yea! I think I'm beginning to agree with what Donald Trump said "African countries need to be colonized for another hundred years" or maybe revolution might help too...though the latter idea indeed sounds harsh,this country is hanging by a thread and about to fall into an abyss of depression... it's written on the wall we need transformation bro,don't care who but we need it oo
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by faith551(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2015
ElDaIllest:
lol yea! I think I'm beginning to agree with what Donald Trump said "African countries need to be colonized for another hundred years" or maybe revolution might help too...though the latter idea indeed sounds harsh,this country is hanging by a thread and about to fall into an abyss of depression... it's written on the wall we need transformation bro,don't care who but we need it oo

What the Bleep?? You agree with that idiot??,don't even say that again, that's clearly an insult on us

1 Like

Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by ElDaIllest(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2015
faith551:

What the Bleep?? You agree with that idiot??,don't even say that again, that's clearly an insult on us
before colonization Africa was made up of small warring clans and tribes who constantly engaged each other in wars and disputes maybe for land issues or something like that it's in our genes to look out for our brothers and our kinsmen mainly... the European colonial masters only integrated regions, communities, towns,settlements, clans,tribes,etc for self gain... a leopard cannot change it's spot no matter how much we advance we'll always tend to look out for our tribal brothers with is wrong though but is true...Rwanda for example I assume you know of the genocide involving the Tutsi and the hutus, the Bantus, Zulu,Xhosa,Hausa/Igbo clash the list is endless...if only we can practice regional government one more subject to a Central power maybe self-government might start making more sense...just saying
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by Rone16(f): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2015
The smart guy abeg..There is still hope since he's smart but that uneducated man..chai...He might not even know how to Invest and all except he's igbo though.They can even dupe that uneducated man sef.I'll go with the smart one.
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by faith551(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Rone16:
The big brained guy abeg..There is still hope since he's smart but that uneducated man..chai...He might not even know how to Invest and all except he's igbo though.

I like you already
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2015
Number 2
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by faith551(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2015
ElDaIllest:
before colonization Africa was made up of small warring clans and tribes who constantly engaged each other in wars and disputes maybe for land issues or something like that it's in our genes to look out for our brothers and our kinsmen mainly... the European colonial masters only integrated regions, communities, towns,settlements, clans,tribes,etc for self gain... a leopard cannot change it's spot no matter how much we advance we'll always tend to look out for our tribal brothers with is wrong though but is true...Rwanda for example I assume you know of the genocide involving the Tutsi and the hutus, the Bantus, Zulu,Xhosa,Hausa/Igbo clash the list is endless...if only we can practice regional government one more subject to a Central power maybe self-government might start making more sense...just saying

So the ancient western world never had wars? What was world War two about, how about the English Vikings who were known for fighting and conquering each foreign land they come across. I was actually agreeing with your points earlier, but for an African to say this means you are dealing with insecurity.
Do you even have any knowledge of what happened during the colonial Era, and you're praying for that again? That kind of person that has that kind of thought and wish for Africa will definitely make you a slave
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by ElDaIllest(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2015
faith551:

So the ancient western world never had wars? What was world War two about, how about the English Vikings who were known for fighting and conquering each foreign land they come across. I was actually agreeing with your points earlier, but for an African to say this means you are dealing with insecurity.
Do you even have any knowledge of what went happened during the colonial Era, and you're praying for that again? That kind of person that has that kind of thought and wish for Africa will definitely make you a slave
hmm imperfect me!!! so what is your take on the current situation in our country and how to resolve it?
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by faith551(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
ElDaIllest:
hmm imperfect me!!! so what is your take on the current situation in our country and how to resolve it?

Nigerian problem is multi-ethnicity and multiple religion.
Re: Let's See Which Rules, Big Brains Or Fat Pockets by ElDaIllest(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
faith551:

Nigerian problem is multi-ethnicity and multiple religion.
close to my opinion though but the religion aspect can be worked on sha

(1) (Reply)

I Want Divorce, Otherwise My Wife Will Kill Me (EXPOSED) / Ladies Here, I Am Curious To Know Dammit!!! Be Sincere / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.