Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (972 Views)

I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. / She Said Rotten Words After Sex Advice Please / My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by printingpaper: 4:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Re: ... by ronald4lif(m): 4:15am On Feb 17, 2016
The kind of things that makes people break up in this jet age is increasingly becoming not only a joke but risible.

He didn't inform you he's leaving for home and you want to end the relationship? Oh really? How did he end up with you if I may ask? Coz you sound petit, unserious and silly. undecided

Oh, you have showed him you love him and feeling regrets for declaring your love to him and making it obvious? Relationship these days sha, people don't wants to express the depth of their love for fear of being taking for granted. Is that it? I no get words for you. Just passing.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2016
I think you are just worried for no reason, he might just be too busy or just wanted to be left alone those few hours.
Re: ... by cruzita(f): 6:14am On Feb 17, 2016
undecided is that all?seriously just this?
Re: ... by poshestmina(f): 6:16am On Feb 17, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
He should have counted the steps he took too or maybe describe all the people he saw along the road grin

See talk!
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2016
You're not mature enough to be in a relationship
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 17, 2016
Lyondavinci:
You're not matured to be in a relationship
shocked shocked shocked........shouldn't you be in bed?...goodness!!!! Do you ever sleep! undecided lipsrsealed

I'm kiddin'.
Just wanted ta give you heck cause you dareded ta say somethin' similar bout me. wink Bye.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked shocked shocked........shouldn't you be in bed...goodness!!!! Do you ever sleep! undecided lipsrsealed

I'm kiddin'.
Just give you heck cause you dared ta say somethin' similar bout me. winkBye.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Lyondavinci:
why you always doin' that.

(1) (Reply)

What This Girl Wrote? Lagos Ladies Is this True Or False? / 5 Top Reasons Why Ladies Face Husband Scarcity In Nigeria Today And Solutions / Caption:girls Can You Marry This Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.