Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate (35064 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by cocoberry(f): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2015
tongue
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by olalekan1(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2015
Simply put! Because he has overstayed his welcome and therefore irrelevant at the upper chamber.
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2015
chronos:

David mark ko solomon luke ni

Lol

1 Like

Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by yhemsy62(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2015
Oh oh
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by alcmene: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2015
I see an honorable man with a sense of shame.

No honorable lawmaker in his right sense will open his mouth to discuss politics when there is an upsurge in disobedience of court orders.

Only dishonorable big nose men of no integrity overlooks such an ugly trend headed for anarchy
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by FuckTheMod: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2015
David Mark should remain silent forever

He is nothing but a very useless old foól and a thief.

Complete disgrace to democracy

Foolísh man angry

2 Likes

Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by chacoonder(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2015
@David Mark, that your party chairman is trying to push you inside a ditch but as blind and power drunk as you are,you are yet to see that...Shameless man angry
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by Willybos(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Since you don't want to talk, why are you contesting again? Is the Senate your fathers heritage
honestly, I wonder.
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by jkendy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
With due respect sir, shut up.
After 16yrs you've got nothing new to say. Face your stress at home with your Idoma Nation's clans men by explaining to them why and how you woefully failed them.

1 Like

Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by gretblue: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by kennyman2000(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
smh.. As if na him talk wan give us 1 dollar to #1
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by BABANGBALI: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
from no 3 citizen to mr nobody, shameless man,mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by midolian(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
modath:

No, that work is easy, he has been collecting air to fill a bowl!! grin

How are you doing?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am doing great dear..and I hope you are too
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by midolian(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Don't mind him, he failed to note that PDP is not in power anymore, saying I did this and I did that will not be applauded without seeing the I did this and I did that he did.

This isn't business as usual. And if he's truly waiting for God to tell him whether to contest, he should go to the mountain, that's where people who want to hear God speak to them go, not sit in the comfort of his mansion and talk.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by Rainmaker69(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
This man is a disgrace to democracy. Not only should he not be returned but the police should investigate his role in aiding his daughter to oppress and terrorise helpless youths in abuja using AEPB.

1 Like

Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Adminisher:
It is only in Nigeria with brain dead people that a representative of the people openly refuses to do his job, shouts it aloud and it is accepted. David Marks constituency should recall him because of this idiotic statement but then if they are PDP then it is acceptable. You have to be brain dead to be a PDP suppoeter.
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by holllandis: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
He doesn't have to do anything for his constituency .It is not obligatory
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Adminisher:
It is only in Nigeria with brain dead people that a representative of the people openly refuses to do his job, shouts it aloud and it is accepted. David Marks constituency should recall him because of this idiotic statement but then if they are PDP then it is acceptable. You have to be brain dead to be a PDP suppoeter.
am a pdp supporter but not idiotic, u r apc but u claim to be inteligent. can u tell us wat remi tinubu n other apc senators have achieved since they entered d hallow chamber? ali ndume wat has he achieve pls? when mark was senate president he had more than 100 assistants thr by helping reducing unemployment in his constituency, who ndume help? who gemade help? upon d looting n embezzlement.
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by 989900: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
he told me in clear terms that he is not going to table this matter for discussion and that I have no other option than to rerun for the Senate. He told me I must do this for the people.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by citizenY(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
In by opinion, the likes of David mark are shell shocked. Never in their wildest dreams did they anticipate a PDP loss. He is still in coma. Honestly, I expect him to throw in the towel ABS give others a chance.

His people should tell him to fall on his sword like the Spartan soldier he is . He has passed his sell by date.
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by omenka(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
midolian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which work has he been starting over and over again for the past 16years? Has he been trying to fill a basket with water?
Mark represents me at the Senate and so far, he's been nothing but a total disgrace. angry

1 Like

Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by midolian(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
omenka:
Mark represents me at the Senate and so far, he's been nothing but a total disgrace. angry
you don't mean it..so u are from the same place with David mark? shocked
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Every time this old Foo'L open his mouth.....I feel like throwing up..
Nobody wants you again....avoid disgrace and give up already!!!

1 Like

Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by joseph1832(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
omenka:
Do you reside in Benue state?
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by omenka(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
midolian:
you don't mean it..so u are from the same place with David mark? shocked
Zone C, Benue State. angryangry
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by omenka(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Do you reside in Benue state?
Came home for Christmas and new year. In Makurdi.
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by midolian(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
omenka:
Zone C, Benue State. angryangry
sorry about that bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by waky15(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
The re-sheduled election will prove whether he did what no senator has done for his/her people.
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by joseph1832(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
omenka:
Came home for Christmas and new year. In Makurdi.
Okay. Did you ask the local populace about his performance for the past 16 years? I believe they will be in the best position to judge him, from there, we can then form a valid opinion on account coming from those who've seen....
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by gsport: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Inner voice is voice of reason, step aside to avoid being disgrace by the federal might backed young man. Enjoyed your hard earn retirement than being mess up.apc has a mind set to disgrace u.
Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by wink2015(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Like Senator David Mark of Benue state, the people of Delta state especially the Ijaws should ask Senator James Manager what he has done for the people of his constituency for the past 16 years he has been in the senate. Senator Manager, Senator Aguariawodo are just enjoying free money in Abuja without even visiting their constituency to take inventory of their problems and address them. They went into politics just for personal aggrandizement.
Not for the election that upturn his victory, Senator Ighoyota Amori, would have been flexing with free woman while pretending to be representing the good people of Delta state in the senate.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate by gigabyte13: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Poor Mark, worst Nigeria SP ever, pls continue to remain silent oooo b4 u now open ya mouth and tell us that " electricity is not for the poor man"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo / Melaye Blames APC Senators For Loss Of Deputy Senate President / Senator Elisha Abbo Congratulates Laycon For Winning BBNaija (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.