Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Dear Ex- Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ex- Girlfriend. (669 Views)

Jim Iyke's Ex-girlfriend, Sandra Benede Shares Simi-nude Pictures / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ex- Girlfriend. by kelvinclint(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dear Ex-Girlfriend, . Its ok to have a huge celebrity crush, but please keep it out of your next relationship. I am your boyfriend, not Van Vicker. You have his pictures all over your phone, you have his posters all over your wall. You barely have mine, you rarely talk about me. John Dumelo doesn't know you, yet you give him more attention than you give to me. Majid Michael is hot and sexy, but its not Majid Michael who loves you, its me. They don't know you, I do. Harry Styles is famous, but a retweet is all he can ever give you. . I took you to that kiss Daniel concert, I saw in your eyes how you wished you was his. I remember how you slandered that girl he kissed, because you were jealous, because you wanted to be her. . I read you wish on your wishbox, you hoped to somehow end up with Korede Bello in future. . So I'm breaking up with you, I hope Justin Bieber dates you. I hope P-square feels your heart ache. I hope Will smith makes you his girlfriend. That's if they know you exist. . You claimed you are a "super fan", and you gave them more attention than you gave me, I hope they love you as much as I do. . Yours Sincerely, Your new ex.
Re: Dear Ex- Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Rants of a man in pain sad

so because of that, ur breaking up with her
what about u guys dat fantasize about female celebs?
if it disturbs u dat she is fantasizing abt her life with HUNDREDS of male actors, then u need to get a life.

talk to her abt it, instead of ending the rltnshp

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex- Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
@OP sadly 98% OF NIGERIA LADIES ARE EXACTLY LIKE UR EX, THEY WILL JUMP ON AN OPPORTUNITY TO FORK WIZKID IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW MUCH THEY CLAIM THEY LOVE U. "TEAM WHITE LADIES FOR MARRIAGE"
Re: Dear Ex- Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
gringrinLoL!grin

You shouldn't have....it's just a crush...
Re: Dear Ex- Girlfriend. by bobbyluis(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
softappless:
@OP sadly 98% OF NIGERIA LADIES ARE EXACTLY LIKE UR EX, THEY WILL JUMP ON AN OPPORTUNITY TO FORK WIZKID IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW MUCH THEY CLAIM THEY LOVE U. "TEAM WHITE LADIES FOR MARRIAGE"
Bro white girls r d same too,they could kill 4 justin bieber

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex- Girlfriend. by kelvinclint(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Rants of a man in pain sad

so because of that, ur breaking up with her
what about u guys dat fantasize about female celebs?
if it disturbs u dat she is fantasizing abt her life with HUNDREDS of male actors, then u need to get a life.

talk to her abt it, instead of ending the rltnshp
lol. Ur funny
Re: Dear Ex- Girlfriend. by kelvinclint(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
softappless:
i the tells u
Re: Dear Ex- Girlfriend. by kelvinclint(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinLoL!grin

You shouldn't have....it's just a crush...
its a lot more than jus a crush.
Re: Dear Ex- Girlfriend. by kelvinclint(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
bobbyluis:
Bro white girls r d same too,they could kill 4 justin bieber
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want Female Attention? / Please Help / Happy Birthday To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.