Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,886 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji (13919 Views)

Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthyā€¯- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by alienvirus: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTob4qSUTys

Hello Celebrity,

Thanks to the Almighty for giving you your wealth and making you whatever you have become. You have wealth, you have made your money, you live anyhow you like, you travel all over the world, you live like kings and queens. Lo and Behold, You show off your belongings.

Know that more than 50% of your kinsmen live in abject poverty. There are people out there that die in hospitals because of NGN10,000. So many children are out of school with no direction in life because they have nothing. They live from hand to mouth. We know the history of many of you. How quickly have you forgotten?

Even if you have no religion that will tell you what ought to be done, you have emotions moral inklings.

I have made my own money but most times, I see poverty of the streets. Take a stroll on other places, apart from your Banana mansions, Lekki areas, someday and watch people's faces. You will definitely see poverty written all over them. Take a walk around Somolu, Ajegunle, Okomaiko, Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry and outside Lagos.

Of course, you made your cash based on your hardwork. But look back and remember where and how you were brought up. So many need crumbles from you. Try to help them and do not be so haughty by looking down on others or pretending like you are not aware.

Learn a good thing from David Beckham in the video above and do the needful.

https://www.nairaland.com/2782400/checkout-fabulous-life-obafemi-martins

https://www.nairaland.com/2672266/linda-ikeji-inside-new-house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by obinnashady(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Why u dey vex,is it ur money?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by andresia(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
obinnashady:
Why u dey vex,is it ur money?

typical mentality of a black man! Never concerned about giving to humanity. Take a cue from the Bill Gates & Max Zuckerbergs of the world.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by alienvirus: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
andresia:

typical mentality of a black man! Never concerned about giving to humanity. Take a cue from the Bill Gates & Max Zuckerbergs of the world.
May you know no sorrow sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by CrazyScientist: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
You guys keep talking like we should dash all our money to the poor. angry

1 Like

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by obinnashady(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
andresia:

u talking billionaires,and u are comparing them to common millionaires,oga park,u don't stay with them,u don't know how they give back to the society,so u guys should leave them the f*ck alone and tell ur government and its corrupt official,Booohari inclusive to make this country right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by floragregs(f): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Who is the small boy that wrote this crap? Common go and play! When you grow up, make your own money then invite your community to teach you how to spend it. Mind your business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by lilmax(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
CrazyScientist:
You guys keep talking like we should dash all our money to the poor. angry
grin

1 Like

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by andresia(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
obinnashady:
u talking billionaires,and u are comparing them to common millionaires,oga park,u don't stay with them,u don't know how they give back to the society,so u guys should leave them the f*ck alone and tell ur government and its corrupt official,Booohari inclusive to make this country right.

arrrgh! black man mentality.

U can touch lives with just thousands of naira.

Learn to be a blessing to ur generation.

5 Likes

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by obinnashady(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
andresia:

my man.I hope say u no stingy sha
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by alienvirus: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
floragregs:
Who is the small boy that wrote this crap? Common go and play! When you grow up, make your own money then invite your community to teach you how to spend it. Mind your business.
Of course, I have my money. I help based on my capability.

You may decide to close your eyes on the needy and think you are hardworking. Many work more than you do but have not made it. Have you ever asked yourself why?

1 Like

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by alienvirus: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
obinnashady:
Contributing your own quota will go a long way. Government cannot do it all. Learn how to give and don't be stingy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by king94(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
What concerns you with their wealth? Make your own money and spend it how you deem fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by miqos02(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
ok
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by obinnashady(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
alienvirus:
Contributing your own quota will go a long way. Government cannot do it all. Learn how to give and don't be stingy!
lmao..am not stingy bro
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by hungryboy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
alienvirus:
Oga abeg am also a charity case oh,
Since i don hear say u be cheerful giver,
Abeg i need small thing to carry chop,
Make i drop my account number?
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by wateasarw: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Xxcbnmll
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by Mcowubaba: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
andresia:

Oga, stop that ur black man's mentality bullcrap

Do u have a clue wat some "white" celebrities do or spend ?..some of them hire a whole Island or recreational park just for an event undecided

The spend millions of dollars on animals, paintings, jewels, clothing...
I am not in support of flaunting wealth/affluence..all I am saying is before u start saying "black man this, black mentality" do proper research..

1 Like

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by stefanweeks: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Story

For the Gods angry
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2015
Exaggeration!!!
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2015
andresia:

Oga this is not a black man's mentality but a poverty mentality. I cant believe you are trying to correct wrong attitude of celebrities and yet exhibiting glaring inferiority complex.

David Beckam ko. What of Dangote, Wale adenuga et al? These are wealty black men who dont show off but give back whether directly or indirectly.

Most pink foreigners that do charity works also show off! yes it is show off too! A lot do it for formality sake and not because they really care.

Haven said that, most Nigerian celebrities need to get their heads down and adopt the right mentality.

1 Like

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by musicwriter(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2015
andresia:

Please, that have got nothing to do with the mentality of a Blackman, but a foool. He's just a foool.

People like T.B Joshua have given out more percentage of their wealth than Bill Gates and Zukckberg combined.

1 Like

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2015
Jesus Christ the way,truth and light. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior,please do so now. All your difficulties,he will turn them around for you and you life will be a better one. In him you will have all you ever needed. Is it money you want? Is it job ? Anything positive at all,he will give it to you only if you believe in him.And an everlasting life as well added. Jesus loves you and he is ready to accept you told,only if you will let him come into your life .Look for any bible believing church near you and start fellowship with God's children today. Your life will never remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2015
ok am coming
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by RockMaxi: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
andresia:

grin Hey, I am not against giving back to humanity but those names you mentioned are brand in a brand. Zuckerberg is protecting his economic interest from heavy taxation and the only way to put your brand in the heart of people, escape a harsh government policies, avoid huge taxes and above all enjoy government patronage is to go into philatropy.

1 Like

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by ifyalways(f): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
alienvirus:

You sent me a PM. What's it about please?
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by SkinnyDude(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
andresia:

this idiott keeps saying black man mentality as if he's white...
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by alienvirus: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
ifyalways:

You sent me a PM. What's it about please?
About land.

1 Like

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by yemoxyl(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
I worked hard 4 my money,and now u wanna teach me how to spend it undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Stunning In New Photos / Who is your Favourite Marvin's Artiste? [SEE THIER FULL NAMES AND PHOTOS] / Clinton Joshua Biography; The Hidden Story Behind His Career, Age & Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.