Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting (6239 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by jonaifame22(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Abeg make una advice me make e no be like say I get oju kokoro
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by adegunwa4real(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
When its ur girlfriend, asking for sex is not right...the sex should happen naturally
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by misspicy(f): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
He is back
welcome jonaifame22 cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin OP konji na bastard
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
It's wrong. It makes you seem like you are just dating her for only sex and it also makes you look like a sex-starved, sex addict.

Learn to control your urges whenever she comes to your house and channel that energy into something else, like engaging in other non sexual activities with her, like playing a game together.

By the way, you don't ask for sex from your girlfriend, it doesn't make sense, only fools do that. She is your girlfriend, not a random girl on the street.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by trustedward(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mumu!,do u ask for sex or you'll make the move?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by chibwike(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
If she agrees whenever you ask.
Then keep asking

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by RexKexMilann: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
& What If She Starts "Denying" You Sex?undecided.

It Is Wrong Joorsad... She Is Your "Girlfriend", Not Some "Random" Harrlotundecided.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin I can't stop smiling... i rest my case on this...
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by fibial: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
sometimes u shouldnt b in the mood for coitus bro
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by utenwuson: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
if she s a weak bae then she ll succumb to ur useless advances everytym she comes! u n her re prostitutes!
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by jonaifame22(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
He is back
welcome jonaifame22 cheesy
hope ur xmas was spicy?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by jonaifame22(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Decker:
It's wrong. It makes you seem like you are just dating her for only sex and it also makes you look like a sex-starved, sex addict.

Learn to control your urges whenever she comes to your house and channel that energy into something else, like engaging in other non sexual activities with her, like playing a game together.

By the way, you don't ask for sex from your girlfriend, it doesn't make sense, only fools do that. She is your girlfriend, not a random girl on the street.
buh dis gal I'm talkn abt is one of the hottest gals walkn the planet as I speak, how in fvck's name can I resist the urge?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
buh dis gal I'm talkn abt is one of the hottest gals walkn the planet as I speak, how in fvck's name can I resist the urge?

Well, the fact that you can't resist the temptation to have sex with her whenever she is around, means that you aren't mature enough to be in a relationship.

You'd probably not be able to resist wanting to have sex when you are in the company of other ladies that are as hot as she is.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by jonaifame22(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Decker:

Well, the fact that you can't resist the temptation to have sex with her whenever she is around, means that you aren't mature enough to be in a relationship.

You'd probably not be able to resist wanting to have sex when you are in the company of other ladies that are as hot as she is.
decker,if I deck u ehn
angry
Decker:

decker,if I deck u ehn
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Where have u been op? grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
decker,if I deck u ehn
angry

I am only being honest bro. No hard feelings.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by jonaifame22(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Where have u been op? grin
been busy allthrough the festive season,u know as a barber,it's always the busiest period asides the weekend and the money u'll make especially on 24th Dec is something u'll normally make in a week,so I had to take the time out, thanks for look out for me, ur lips are very nice,keep up the good work
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
been busy allthrough the festive season,u know as a barber,it's always the busiest period asides the weekend and the money u'll make especially on 24th Dec is something u'll normally make in a week,so I had to take the time out, thanks for look out for me, ur lips are very nice,keep up the good work
Lol,dat is nice anyway!God crown ur efforts.Thanks for d compliment!
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by jonaifame22(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Decker:

I am only being honest bro. No hard feelings.
hehehehehe,we'll........
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by Maxi112: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
is very wrong bro
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by jonaifame22(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Maxi112:
is very wrong bro
if I ask u why na, u'll still say the same thing others have said!
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by Maxi112: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
if I ask u why na, u'll still say the same thing others have said!
maybe yes
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ahah....iffa slap dis op ehnnnn
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by kaziblake(f): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Too much of everything is not good,very soon you are going to loose interest in her
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by jonaifame22(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
kaziblake:
Too much of everything is not good,very soon you are going to loose interest in her
are u bringing the law of diminishing returns in economics in2 dis?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by afesimicaleb(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Decker:

Abeg bros!. Games like?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by kaziblake(f): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
are u bringing the law of diminishing returns in economics in2 dis?
Exactly.
It's just like buying a new dress,you will be so exicted about the dress after wearing it repeatedly, you will surely get tired and buy another one.
So mind the way you sleep with her because when you guys get married which one go remain
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
afesimicaleb:
Abeg bros!. Games like?

Board games, video games, betting on a football game. playing tennis. Anything fun.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by trustedward(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
kaziblake:
Exactly.
It's just like buying a new dress,you will be so exicted about the dress after wearing it repeatedly, you will surely get tired and buy another one.
So mind the way you sleep with her because when you guys get married which one go remain
I pray oo,bad advice,I would advice he bleeps her like its the last time he's ever gonna be there, because this girls ain't loyal,they rotate... Like they say,no one knows tomorrow, it might be his last.. grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting by jonaifame22(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
trustedward:
I pray oo,bad advice,I would advice he bleeps her like its the last time he's ever gonna be there, because this girls ain't loyal,they rotate... Like they say,no one knows tomorrow, it might be his last.. grin
are u a carpenter?cos u jus hit the nail on the head!

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality / What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife / A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.