Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (87791 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Hadez(f): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Guys are not only guilty about this, sometimes we ladies really feel the urge to be alone and get down with someone we have a crush on. OK enough said lipsrsealed

I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don't care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun smiley

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don't seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue wink

2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps: this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing... This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don't put just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually repaired for this before coming wink

3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn't disturb: let me tell you a secret guy, no girl I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me)

4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time: we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don't get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house? undecided

5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt: we want you to feel aroused and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy later grin

6. We tell you to play a song and we start dancing: if I am dancing in your room, I expect you to join me then along the link you rock me then you know what next to do. But most of you don't even know how to Dance it is frustrating angry

389 Likes 33 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by donbenedict(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
A girl cannot post this! cool tell us who you really are

196 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Onosone(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Very real.. true talk.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by vizkiz: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
This one sef don betray them ladies grin

Why is everybody just betraying themselves this night? grin grin grin

Op, please tell us more...Abeg no fall hands tongue

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Hadez(f): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
A girl cannot post this! cool tell us who you really are

I am Hades undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Bluezy13(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmm...

And then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Number 4 is unrealistic.

When a respectable guy knows u can disgrace person anywhere with ur rude attitude usually unpredictable. Won't he keep cool and respect himself. Some gals would come with a hard look yet wanting to be bleeped. Even a magician go look face.

The problem ppl have always had is expecting someone to read and understand them whereas the best way is to put urself in d person's shoe and see things from his view

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by donbenedict(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hadez:

I am Hades undecided
I go fvck ur style up for this romanceland wey we dey so u hear.. ask the idiott dymitri wat I did to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
spot-on! grin I'm guilty of 1, 2, 5 and 6. Also find any excuse to sit on bae's laps so I can er...the rest is history tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ha! Sneetch.. Sorry, I have a running nose grin

*Runs away*

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by CLIQBOY(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
I don't need any sign to activate. wink

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Hadez(f): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
I go fvck ur style up for this romanceland wey we dey so u hear.. ask the idiott dymitri wat I did to him

Mtchewww

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by totaldiva: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
@donbenedict, u no get wok u dey do? I observe say u dey comment on every post here on nairaland. Go get busy! grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by donbenedict(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
totaldiva:
@donbenedict, u no get wok u dey do? I observe say u dey comment on every post here on nairaland. Go get busy! grin
shutup! It's Sunday! A day of rest.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by iykekelvins(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hadez, Thanks for sharing wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Woooooh!
Ya'll have to watch it with this
These things Do Not necessarily mean she wants to sleep (aka have sex)with you.
You eant to send her running from your home
Take this exposé non too heavy. 

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Adasun(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
sad cryop the number reach ten?

abi u want me to invite persues or zeus

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hadez:
Guys are not only guilty about this, sometimes we ladies really feel the urge to be alone and get down with someone we have a crush on. OK enough said lipsrsealed

I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don't care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun smiley

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don't seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue wink

2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps: this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing... This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don't put just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually repaired for this before coming wink

3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn't disturb: let me tell you a secret guy, no girl I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me)

4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time: we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don't get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house? undecided

5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt: we want you to feel aroused and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy later grin

6. We tell you to play a song and we start dancing: if I am dancing in your room, I expect you to join me then along the link you rock me then you know what next to do. But most of you don't even know how to Dance it is frustrating angry
Give me five gurl. You're honest.

12 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Hadez(f): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lalasticlala come and put this too on fp
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Badoox(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:
This one sef don betray them ladies grin

Why is everybody just betraying themselves this night? grin grin grin

Baba leave am o.
u nor dey enjoy am. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Woooooh!
Ya'll have to watch it with this,these things Do Not necessarily mean she wants to sleep (aka have sex)with you.
You eant to send her running from your home
Take this exposé non too heavy.
Stop deceiving yourself here. OP has just said the truth. I already observed one of the signs but didn't take the initiative.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by vizkiz: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Badoox:

Baba leave am o.
u nor dey enjoy am. grin

me whey dey learn. Silver lining grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by donholy28(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
As long as she don come visiting...mehn d deed has to be done

5 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Dekatron(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
But wait :- This girl always look for opportunity to dance and whine in my presence . . .

Have I been dulling?? Am actually serious

cc vizkiz

Anytime we are together she gats dance and shake bum ni sha . . . For over a year now

have I been a mugu ni?? Somebody tell me. angry angry angry

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Badoox(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

me whey dey learn. Silver lining grin
Lol. I swear down.
We gats o.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
DeeTus:
Stop deceiving yourself here. OP has just said the truth. I already observed one of the signs but didn't take the initiative.
Okay.
......But when she run for the heels an don't look back or call ya again don't say you don't know why wink

....I'm not saying that these aren't possible signs but that they shouldn't be taken as concrete.
1 of the reasons some women don't visit males now is beacuse they don't want to be harassed/pressured for sex an if you try and pounce on her based off her wanting to dance with you or even because she wanted to look cute in a mini skirt......
You'll make her extremely uncomfortable and run the risk of her leaving or even not calling/wanting to see you again.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by vizkiz: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dekatron:
But wait :- This girl always look for opportunity to dance and whine in my presence . . .

Have I been dulling?? Am actually serious

cc vizki

Anytime we are together like this, she gats dance and shake bum ni sha. . . . . For over a year now. . Have I been a mugu??

Somebody tell me please >:-( >:-( >:-(

bro, your situation is about to be upgraded to mugu version 8.5 grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Dekatron(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

bro, your situation is about to be upgraded to mugu version 8.5 grin

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Jesus wept!! Meself am still weeping . . . . Anyday from today now . . . angry angry

5 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Okay.
......But when she run for the heels an don't look back or call ya again don't say you don't know why wink

....I'm not saying that these aren't possible signs but that they shouldn't be taken as concrete.
1 of the reasons some women don't vist males now is beacuse they don't want to be harassed/pressured for sex an if you try and pounce on her based of her wanting to dance with you......
Hahaha no. This particular chick came to my house and was saying she wants to leave in 10 mins but stayed over 1hr and was looking at me in the eyes and asked me to put music (blues). Women are bad. Very bad lol.

19 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahaha no. This particular chick came to my house and was saying she wants to leave in 10 mins but stayed over 1hr and was looking at me in the eyes and asked me to put music (blues). Women are bad. Very bad lol.
We can be.When we wanna.
But this sounds like she wanted to flirt and dance with you.
But I'm sure you'll tell me otherwise (not saying you'll be lieing)
As I said before there possible signs but nothing to lean to heavy on.

.....Warning given.Enjoy yer thread!
I know ones like this don't come often........Bye wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by leshluap(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
my babe dey clear me straight... she go even bring condom.....

46 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.