Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, (6249 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Recall, Sir, that on the 17th day of December, 2015, the Federal High Court of Nigeria, sitting in Abuja and presided over by the Honourable Justice Ademola J., delivered a considered Ruling in an application brought by Citizen Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) against the Department of State Security (DSS).

Awon were! Citizen Kanu is not a citizen of Nigeria, he is Biafran. APC is a Nigerian party, for Nigerin citizens.
Kanu should take his case to ICC.

bloody 1d10t!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
WaffenSS:

Eyya.
Sorry...I'm not Yoruba.
You think only the yorubas find igbos detestable?
Hhaaaaaa! They have no idea grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by Ijmeg: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
One nigeria can only be seen by writing in billboard,newspaper headlines or by d lip of people. Lets nt deceive ourselves,deres notin like one nigeria. Quote me wrong
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by abokikhalifa: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
belente:
Well, pmb can never be president for ever
have you seen any body that as been a president for ever...Think bfor u talk................ Nnamdi kanu most pay for is evil deeds.............. why did he not come out with this bihafra of a thing during PDP time ?...He most pay for every single trouble he made...... let all those people sponsoring him com out and die for him na....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by SUBWAY101(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
new2020:

Typical yoruba man. Replace the name Nnamdi Kanu with Fashola, he will tell you that the law is of primary importance.

Shameless cocaine smuggler, you keep screaming Yoruba everywhere like a rabig dog. Imposter claiming SS, spit on your large head.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by ernesty20(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
PentiumPro:

Ok, let the IPOB agitators test the will and resolve of the Nigerian army and see if the govt is capable of suppressing the insurrection or not.
The enemy will even come within.
nA my foot.

These yeye toys wey boko haram take dey do chewing-gum.

Abi una get another NA?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by beejaay: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
WaffenSS:

I can never hate the igbos as much as the igbos hate me.

Don't they call me an animal in a zoo deserving of death?
is that why u dont want fairness in this cause they detest u?what do u think it says about u?going against equality and fairness of law is nothing short of hypocrisy or what do u think
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by SUBWAY101(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
new2020:

Yes only yorubas. Igbos scare the living daylight out of them. Tell me you dream about Igbos last night....

Igbo scare them yet your igwe was mercilessly flogged at Akure, but you all coward ran to ICC. You devil are only good at beating your chest, no one take you all serious anymore. Bunch of greedy smellos.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by WaffenSS(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
beejaay:
is that why u dont want fairness in this cause they detest u?what do u think it says about u?going against equality and fairness of law is nothing short of hypocrisy or what do u think

Terrorists operate on the darker fringes of the law. Thus, they can claim no right under universal laws.

No right thinking country negotiates with terrorists, nor accord them the privileges they're bent on depriving others.

Kanu is a terrorist who sought arms to challenge the state and harm its citizens.

It's only fair he answers for the crimes of his deadly intentions. And if the law is a stumbling block towards that date with nemesis, then a whole set of laws are permissible.

It's in the collective interests of the many against a few.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by abacrested(f): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
WaffenSS:

You didnt have to call me an idiot to have your say.

ewu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by abacrested(f): 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
247NewsUpdateNG:

It is hard believing that this comment was actually dropped by a Christian. Even a Muslim or someone of any religion would never go as far as insulting a messenger of God!
in as much I don't support the insult on Mbaka, he actually called for it, he's just a political prist and have lost the respect of many catholics
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by WaffenSS(m): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
abacrested:
ewu

Your father.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by abacrested(f): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
simpleseyi:
Which law are you talking about? Buhari is the law, he is the Alpha and Omega of Nigeria. If anything goes wrong, we all shout Buhari. Boko Haram has been killing thousands of Nigeria and we have been shouting Buhari, how many of us still remember that a Court in Nigeria granted bail to Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume our current Senate Majority after captured Boko Haram members provided proves that Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume is one of their major sponsors.

Kanu Nnamdi is very proud to say that he is a threat to the territorial integrity of Nigeria, so he should remain behind the bars. No court will give any order to release a terrorist that Buhari or DSS will obey. If you are not satisfied with this, kindly declare the war you have been threatening.
this kind of comments shows why some see nigeria like a zoo.
No sane human in a civilised world can reason like this.
I think we ain't ready for democracy because ibos seems to be the only civilised people around,maybe few yorubas
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by TRUTHTOPOWER: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2015
chronos:

In a democratic state,NOTHING supercedes the rule of law...

of course no state should hold a suspect without trial. that is rule of law. no suspect should hold the state in contempt without penalty. that also is rule of law. so it is a balancing of conflicting laws. What you choose to uphold depends on what you choose to sacrifice.

Interestingly the law does not say "Don't commit a crime" rather it says "if you commit a crime you shall be punished" it gives you the opportunity to make your choice and face the consequence.

I wish there are more peaceful ways of achieving our goals. but if the hard way seems to be the only way, then it is pointless complaining about hardship going forward. cheers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by 247NewsUpdateNG: 12:47am On Dec 29, 2015
abacrested:
in as much I don't support the insult on Mbaka, he actually called for it, he's just a political prist and have lost the respect of many catholics

Then it's best to let God handle him, rather than rain abuses on him because no matter how political he tends to be, he is still an ordained priest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by omonnakoda: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Government should obey the court
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by alexis007(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2015
abacrested:
Catholics who are pro-Biafrans, right

I refer you to my learned superior , Waffen44 (Esq.) He is preaching a sermon relevant to your soul.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by alexis007(m): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2015
WaffenSS:

Terrorists operate on the darker fringes of the law. Thus, they can claim no right under universal laws.

No right thinking country negotiates with terrorists, nor accord them the privileges they're bent on depriving others.

Kanu is a terrorist who sought arms to challenge the state and harm its citizens.

It's only fair he answers for the crimes of his deadly intentions. And if the law is a stumbling block towards that date with nemesis, then a whole set of laws are permissible.

It's in the collective interests of the many against a few.
Hardcore legal positivist. I used to think I was super-intelligent till I met this amazing Aryan (Your signature betrayed you).

Can I learn from you, please I don't mind paying tuition fees. Name your prize.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by FisifunKododada: 1:16am On Dec 29, 2015
cool The day Nigerians come together and make these Yeebooos go back to Cameroon (where they came from) is the day this country will begin to move forward. Such a nuisance they are. Greedy. Loud. Dysfunctional.Childish.Ungrateful.A$$holes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by OAFMods: 1:24am On Dec 29, 2015
chronos:

One thing you have to understand is that you can't kill an idea...not even a massacre or pogrom can kill an idea

What happened to the idea of southern confederacy In the USA. That's an idea that is dead than any mummy you can find in Egypt.

So ideas do die, all that is needed is to find the rights antidote to neutralise it and in the case of this biafran agitation flogging will do just fine. Just like the way the madness from the Igwe of Akure was thoroughly flogged off his medulla by the Deji of Akure .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 29, 2015
No wonder why white people call us black monkeys from africa, indeed the nigeria government have show the world that there's no law,no justice in nigeria....a federal high court release a person unconditionally. who is Dss or buhari to disobeyed high court order? Do the they know what constitution means ? I believe that, the court are they watchdogs of democracy and savior of people's right.The Dss- have amounts to contempt of court & dss chairman should be arrested for the power to punish for contempt of court,if it's in india that this such thing happened for disobeying the law.he should have, by now face prosecution immediately.... Buhari should go and "get a mirror,get a life" and leave Nnamdi kanu alone..... Nnamdi kanu is not bokoharam,Nnamdi kanu is a leader of over 60 million biafran's all over the world...i hope he's aware of what he's doing, to avoid mayhem in Nigeria with a group called IPOB. "call a spade a spade"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by chronos: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

of course no state should hold a suspect without trial. that is rule of law. no suspect should hold the state in contempt without penalty. that also is rule of law. so it is a balancing of conflicting laws. What you choose to uphold depends on what you choose to sacrifice.

Interestingly the law does not say "Don't commit a crime" rather it says "if you commit a crime you shall be punished" it gives you the opportunity to make your choice and face the consequence.

I wish there are more peaceful ways of achieving our goals. but if the hard way seems to be the only way, then it is pointless complaining about hardship going forward. cheers.

What I'm saying is that we all have to operate within the confines of the law regardless of the situation or people involved,we all ought to respect the law. Nobody is supposed to wield power that is not his. The FG has overstepped its boundary.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by Dymaco(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2015
WaffenSS:
When the territorial integrity of a country is threatened, courts are of secondary importance.

Kanu presented himself as a terrorist to the the Nigerian state, looking for arms to deprive others of their rights and lives.

If letting him go is detrimental to our security, then the DSS decision to hold him is in order, and any court that seeks to jeopardize life and limb for the sake of one terrorist's "rights" is enabling terrorism and treason.

I say lock him up in the deepest, darkest dungeon and melt the key.

yes until Nigeria holds and honour ibos as the economic pillar of Nigeria, una no go know peace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by Dymaco(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2015
Zoharariel:
A Terrorist cannot bully his way out of a criminal charge, therefore tell Nnamdi Kanu and his “Charge & Bail” Lawyer to bring it on and let's see who has the most bullets & artilleries between the FG and their followers - Ndi Ara!

chooi yorubas no wan seperation.
IBO are real player in Nigeria economy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by Dymaco(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2015
PentiumPro:

Ok, let the IPOB agitators test the will and resolve of the Nigerian army and see if the govt is capable of suppressing the insurrection or not.
The enemy will even come within.

which Nigeria army.... those weakling biafrans fought for 3 years or the one boko haram are killing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by banki(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2015
abnsugbe:

hahahhaha..idiot i dont blame u...while bokoharam kill everyday,what about their sponsors..cant the Fg locate and try them??..must it be kanu..

So I am sure you are one of those that were supporting uncle jona, why didn't he fish out thier sponsors

One day you will be a leader someone will solicit to buy arms and destroy your country

Please make sure you clap for him invite him to lunch and dance with him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by babyfaceafrica: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2015
WaffenSS:

Eyya.

Sorry...I'm not Yoruba.

You think only the yorubas find igbos detestable?
no mind am....if he realizes the tribes that detest them..he will cry..even their neighbours in ss don't trust them.....kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by banki(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2015
zendy:

Boko Haram and the Niger Delta militants already tested your Nigerian army and nothing happend. Your Nigerian army is only good at shooting unarmed people

Yes because the people you support decided to share the money meant to motivate and protect them

Well its not the case now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by WaffenSS(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Dymaco:

yes until Nigeria holds and honour ibos as the economic pillar of Nigeria, una no go know peace

Economic wetin?

Hoppit.

Economic saboteurs, is all they're.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by WaffenSS(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2015
alexis007:
Hardcore legal positivist. I used to think I was super-intelligent till I met this amazing Aryan (Your signature betrayed you).

Can I learn from you, please I don't mind paying tuition fees. Name your prize.

You sure you wanna hang out with a die-hard Nazi? wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by Dymaco(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2015
WaffenSS:

Economic wetin?
Hoppit.
Economic saboteurs, is all they're.
won't u b happen if those economic saboteur form a new country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ / Jonathan Donates N200M To Yobe University. / Breaking News...Governor Lobbied For Vice President Post While Buhari Was Away

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.