Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, (6253 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by WaffenSS(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Dymaco:

won't u b happen if those economic saboteur form a new country

I'll be very happy.

But they've to ask nicely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by Dymaco(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2015
WaffenSS:

I'll be very happy.
But they've to ask nicely.
tell me how we will be happy to ask
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by alexis007(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2015
WaffenSS:

You sure you wanna hang out with a die-hard Nazi? wink
With all pleasure. I don't mind a rendezvous with Hitler himself, so far as I don't get despatched to a concentration camp after that.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by Goke7: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2015
Looks like nairaland is becoming a forum where folks are begging for kanu's release, no wonder they are finding it difficult to leave nairaland despite creating their own forum elsewhere.

Very soon an open letter will be written to gov ambode or oba akiolu begging for kanu's release with the rate we are going grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by WaffenSS(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2015
alexis007:
With all pleasure. I don't mind a rendezvous with Hitler himself, so far as I don't get despatched to a concentration camp after that.

Nein. We only put political dissidents in Konzentrationslager, Concentration Camps. You, it's straight to the Vernitungslager, Extermination Camp, for insulting the Fuhrer. I recommend Auschwitz, Sobibor, Treblinka, or Chelmno.

Verräter muss sterben!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by alexis007(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:

Nein. We only put political dissidents in Konzentrationslager, Concentration Camps. You, it's straight to the Vernitungslager, Extermination Camp, for insulting the Fuhrer. I recommend Auschwitz, Sobibor, Treblinka, or Chelmno.

Verräter muss sterben!!!
Heinrich Himmler's wannabe, your self-delusions have lingered for too long. It's about time you got a reality slap.

Meanwhile, let's get down to biz. What's your level in tertiary education, as well as your course of study
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by WaffenSS(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2015
alexis007:
Heinrich Himmler's wannabe, your self-delusions have lingered for too long. It's about time you got a reality slap.

Meanwhile, let's get down to biz. What's your level in tertiary education, as well as your course of study

Himmler? That chicken farming traitor?

As for delusions....haha! Fool! We're all living a lie. Everything you see around you...is the Matrix.

tongue

Ask for your last question:

"Don't ask, don't tell".

Auf wiedersehen, Dummkopf.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by alexis007(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:

Himmler? That chicken farming traitor?

As for delusions....haha! Fool! We're all living a lie. Everything you see around you...is the Matrix.

tongue

Ask for your last question:

"Don't ask, don't tell".

Auf wiedersehen, Dummkopf.
If a thing or an idea exist independent of my perceptions and not because I caused it to exist based on my prejudices..It's reality. Only philosophy under a coma subscribe to otherwise ideas.

That your Führer was a lying Pinocchio, a fact you even agreed to, does not mean that we are in a matrix. Besides, science as a discipline is too objective, too disinterested, and too material to attempt to derive facts from a general state of illusion. You've been fed too much lies in the name of enlightenment.

Anyways Aryan, this argument is leading us nowhere near friendship. Hope you've observed the same
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by WaffenSS(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
alexis007:

If a thing or an idea exist independent of my perceptions and not because I caused it to exist based on my prejudices..It's reality. Only philosophy under a coma subscribe to otherwise ideas.

That your Führer was a lying Pinocchio, a fact you even agreed to, does not mean that we are in a matrix. Besides, science as a discipline is too objective, too disinterested, and too material to attempt to derive facts from a general state of illusion. You've been fed too much lies in the name of enlightenment.

Anyways Aryan, this argument is leading us nowhere near friendship. Hope you've observed the same

What forms the objectivity of science? If you think our tools, our perceptions, then I'll ask whether if such instruments were not fashioned from our prejudices, preconceptions, the limitations of our senses, and the bounds of the dimensionality we herein exist.

Any wonder everything we know about science and our tools and "objectivity" collapses in the sub atomic/quantum dimension? The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle? Schroedinger's Cat?

What was Hitler's lie? That jews are scum and vermin? Behold the world as influenced by the Zionist untermensch. Even our homegrown "jews" are every bit as sniveling and mischievous.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by alexis007(m): 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:

What forms the objectivity of science? If you think our tools, our perceptions, then I'll ask whether if such instruments were not fashioned from our prejudices, preconceptions, the limitations of our senses, and the bounds of the dimensionality we herein exist.

Any wonder everything we know about science and our tools and "objectivity" collapses in the sub atomic/quantum dimension? The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle? Schroedinger's Cat?

What was Hitler's lie? That jews are scum and vermin? Behold the world as influenced by the Zionist untermensch. Even our homegrown "jews" are every bit as sniveling and mischievous.

Scientific tools, methods and principles are born out of a need to advance towards factuality rather than as a furtherance of anybody's prejudice. Which explains why they have endured verification criticisms and come out of such tests more valid and more trusted. Had it been they were founded on prejudice, it only takes stronger prejudices to knock them out.

That which is real stands sure- you cannot kill its existence. If it ever died....it is only in your mind.

About Hitler's antisemitism...I won't argue in that direction- reason being that it is needless. That it survived for only as along the Third Reich lasted speaks for itself. Any rash idea inconsistent with sufficient logic backing it always enjoy a terribly short lifespan.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by jamjo: 12:48am On Jan 01, 2016
WaffenSS:
When the territorial integrity of a country is threatened, courts are of secondary importance.

Kanu presented himself as a terrorist to the the Nigerian state, looking for arms to deprive others of their rights and lives.

If letting him go is detrimental to our security, then the DSS decision to hold him is in order, and any court that seeks to jeopardize life and limb for the sake of one terrorist's "rights" is enabling terrorism and treason.

I say lock him up in the deepest, darkest dungeon and melt the key.

I know the word terrorist is so sweet in your mouth but really , please if you don't no the meaning please just pick up your dictionary.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, by WaffenSS(m): 1:30am On Jan 01, 2016
jamjo:

I know the word terrorist is so sweet in your mouth but really , please if you don't no the meaning please just pick up your dictionary.

Yes I don't no.

But I know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is this a Government Or A Mistake? - BBC News rubbishes Buhari / El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo / Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.