Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (74549 Views)

Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Atk1nson(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
WaffenSS:
The day one of these soothsayers comes out and boldly states " tomorrow at six pm a plane with number NW609 carrying 170 passengers from Abuja to Lagos will crash over a mountain and all passengers will perish" and tomorrow at six pm the event occurs, then would I take them serious.

Until that happens, they remain conmen preying on the gullible.

spot on

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by gracevile: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
angryPlease someone should tell that man to shut up.We are looking for a way forward we should be on our knees praying for Nigeria somebody is busy saying "if" abegi Nigeria will be great, we shall be the envy of other nations, there shall be peace and progress,we shall remain united there is absolutely nothing God can't do all we need It's just faith

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Smooyis(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
God is the best judge. Be polite in your comments. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by phreakabit(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Akathriel:
Primate Ayodele is a codeine-sipping dullard. He thinks we're still in the late 90's. Even a J.s.s-3 pupil or a 19year-old psychologist can predict all these nonsense.

These fraudulent Pastors & G.Os should know by now that, their miracles and prophecies have become contemptible and therefore, no longer satisfies the heart & the brain.

Religion is the bane of all existence and I wonder Y the FG cannot ban all religion in Nigeria just like in [size=18pt]North Korea, Burma & Uzbekistan.[/size]

Please, do not quote me about the useless & fraudulent mantra of freedom of religion.

And yet the aforementioned nations aren't exactly paradisaical in nature.
Intelligence in retrograde? I think so. . .
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by AlienStar: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
wristbangle:
I reject this predictions In Jesus Name.

For I know the plans I have towards this country God said, thought of good and not of evil.
huh? undecided

predictions? It was supposed to be a "prophecy" cheesy
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by ochallo: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
these are his prophesies for this year, read for yourself.
Nigerians should observe seven days prayer in January to avert crisis that may plunge the nation into serious confusion during and after the polls. This year’s election will throw up a lot of issues. President Goodluck Jonathan will do everything to win a second term, however, he needs 14 days prayer to have a peaceful reign to enable him complete a second term, if elected.

“International community and some heads of states will attempt to work against his re-election. Let us pray to stall violence that will erupt after the presidential election in February that may affect the conduct of governorship election in many states.

“Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega will be confused during the polls. There will be several gimmicks to cajole the INEC to rig the election. Prayers must be offered so that the commission will not lose some of its staff to accident or attack before and during the election. E-voting will not work. There will be ballot box snatching and stuffing during the election.

“The President should also commit his health and that of his wife to prayer. Jonathan is in the midst of enemies who are after his life. The Presidential jets should be sanctified to avoid artificial disaster. No matter what, Jonathan will be the last PDP President in Nigeria. I don’t see a landslide victory in the presidential election. To be frank, neither the victory of Jonathan or General Muhammadu Buhari can guarantee peace except we pray well. Jonathan should be wary of diplomatic rows with foreign countries.

“There won’t be election in some states. Both PDP and APC will share victory across the country particularly in the South-West and the North. The election will be characterised by advanced rigging. APC will later sue PDP. Anambra State governor, Willy Obiano, will have problems with big names in the state and his predecessor, Peter Obi. APGA’s flag will soon be swallowed by the PDP.

“The glory of Lagos APC is fading except the party hierarchy makes hasty restitution otherwise time is not on their side as regards the governorship election. They have committed a blunder with the choice of Akinwunmi Ambode as governorship candidate. Only prayer can change the tide. PDP will spring surprises and shock APC. If PDP works hard, the party will win Lagos governorship; however, the party’s candidate, Jimi Agbaje, needs prayers.

“APC will face an uphill task to retain Edo and Oyo states. Governor Abiola Ajimobi should be careful not to lose to Rashidi Ladoja of Accord Party. In Rivers State, if PDP underrates APC, the latter will win, though the election will be marred with violence. Attempts by the opposition parties to defeat Governor Ibikunle Amosun in Ogun State will not materialise. If APC elects right governorship candidate, the party will dislodge PDP from Ondo State in 2016. PDP will win Delta and Cross River states but there will be crisis in Abia and Ebonyi states even though the party will win there. APC will win in Sokoto. PDP will find it hard to retain Kaduna State because there will be serious crisis there. Kano State will be difficult for PDP to win, so also Katsina State. PDP will win Jigawa and Taraba. Prayer must be offered to avert the death of former ministers from the South-West and South-South and to douse serious political tension in Kwara, Jos, Ekiti, Plateau, Kano, Kaduna, Imo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Yobe and Taraba States. PDP has messed up in Kwara, the victory will go to APC. Former Minister of State for Defence, Musiliu Obanikoro should pray against political disappointment.”

According to the prophet, Olusegun Obasanjo and former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu were in the last political game as new leaders will take over from them soon. He called on them to rebuke what can cut short their political career.

Speaking on the Economy, Primate Ayodele said the effect of devaluation of naira will continue till around August and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the Minister of Finance will not be able to make appreciable impact on the economy. He added that the prices of flour, sugar and fuel will increased in the year.

He said Nigerians should pray against recurrence of Ebola in Nigeria in the year, saying there will be fresh cases of Ebola in the year while calling on those in the health sector to double their efforts.

On insecurity in the nation he said: “I see flames from bombings in several parts of the country, including the South-West and more abduction of school pupils. Efforts should be intensified by security operatives to forestall that. Boko Haram will come up with different strategies to attack the nation. There are three groups of Boko Haram in Nigeria already. Only prayers can weaken their strength. Countries pretending they want to assist Nigeria to curb Boko Haram are not our friends. If they are allowed, they will create more problems for the nation. Chief of Staff to the President will have issues with his boss and some ministers. Security details of the President will also be changed.”
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by menxer: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Point of correction:
they are not disgracing the church of God but the church they (prophets) founded. grin

God did not found any church.

EzePromoe:
I think some of these prophets are abusing the virtue of their calling into the prophetic ministry by make calculations and permutations (that is no way prophecy) that has at most 30% possibility of coming to fruition. I stop listening to all these when I kept track of most prophecy made earlier this year for the year 2015 only to find out that most didn't happen. Many respected men of God predicted GEJ's victory at the polls but did it happen? NO. These men of God should quit disgracing the church of God and channel their focus towards evangelism.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by wristbangle: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
AlienStar:
huh? undecided

predictions? It was supposed to be a "prophecy" cheesy

Baby,

The title of the thread depicts it's a "prediction" not a "prophecy"
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Remii(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
funny these prophet only see political visions, na wa oo, most of these "prediction" are open secrets
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by spafu(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
My prophecy for 2016
1) If the girl I am dating is not careful she will end up marrying me.
2) She need serious prayer for her first child to be a male.
3) Her ex will not be happy, but he will still show up in the reception to eat rice.
4) Her sister will meet to men on our wedding day, and one of them will want to propose, she need to pray so he doesn't change his mind.
All these prophecy tire me. Abeggii! Even Stephen Blind can say all that I read above.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Mrlekan07034617: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Primate Ayodele and his failed 2015 prophecies

Prophecy involves a process in which one or more messages
allegedly communicated to a prophet are then
communicated to other people. Such messages typically
involve divine inspiration, interpretation, or revelation of
events to come (compare divine knowledge) according to
Wikipedia

Primate Ayodele, who is known for his the accuracy of his
prophecies, for example, the election of Ayo Fayose as the
governor of Ekiti State, he also predicted that a young man
would emerge as the new Ooni of Ife in October, however
goofed in most of his prophecies for 2015, and with less
than 4 days left to the end of the year, NigerianEye.com
examines some the prophecies of the founder and General
Overseer of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah
Ayodele, that have been wide-off the mark
Jonathan would continue to rule till 2019.
In January 2013, he predicted that God showed him
Jonathan would continue to rule till 2019.
“The 2015 elections will hold but will be peaceful in some
areas and not in other areas. As it is, from what I see at the
moment, PDP will win, amidst serious criticism,” he said.
Primate as he’s commonly called by some of his followers,
foretold ahead of the 2015 election:
“Kaduna is going to be very bloody. PDP may take Kaduna,
but it’s going to be by narrow margin. Yobe, Gombe, Benue,
Delta, Akwa Ibom, all those states will be won by PDP.”

RESULT: After the election, Kaduna was calm and not
bloody. APC’s candidate, Nasiru el-Rufai, won the
governorship election, beating PDP’s Ramalan Yero. Also,
the PDP missed clinching Yobe and Benue governorship
seats as the primate had predicted, ex-President Goodluck
Jonathan was defeated and he also made a phone call to
congratulate President Buhari even before the final results
were announced.

2015 Presidential Elections

On the presidential election, the man of God had this to say
about Jonathan: “This election is a lesson for him and there
are still lessons for him to learn if he now gets it back. He
still needs a lot of prayers. But in the midst of all the ups
and downs, he may still have a very slim chance of winning
the election. I don’t see any landslide victory at all between
him and Buhari. At the end of the day, PDP will win the
federal, but the party will crash after the election.”

RESULT: After the election, PDP, however, was estimated to
have lost with about 2.5 million votes at the federal level.
Jega will let Nigerians down

According to the prophet he also made a prophecy about
former INEC chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega
'I predicted that (former Independent National Electoral
Commission chairman, Prof Maurice) Iwu will be removed
and it came to pass. Let me tell you categorically that (Prof
Attahiru) Jega does not have a solution to election rigging in
Nigeria. Jega will disappoint Nigerians'
“Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission
(INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega will be confused during the polls.
There will be several gimmicks to cajole the INEC to rig the
election. Prayers must be offered so that the commission
will not lose some of its staff to accident or attack before
and during the election. E-voting will not work. There will be
ballot box snatching and stuffing during the election.”

RESULT: The direct opposite happened, Prof. Attahiru
Jega performed exceptionally well and conducted one of the
most credible election in the history of the country.
Even when attempt were made to make Jega fail, he
remained totally calm while Godsday Orubebe, a former
minister of Niger Delta, disrupted the announcement of the
election. Jega ended his tenure as INEC chairman a couple
of weeks later.

Glory of Lagos APC fading
“The glory of Lagos APC is fading except the party hierarchy
makes hasty restitution otherwise time is not on their side
as regards the governorship election. They have committed
a blunder with the choice of Akinwunmi Ambode as
governorship candidate. Only prayer can change the tide.
PDP will spring surprises and shock APC. If PDP works hard,
the party will win Lagos governorship; however, the party’s
candidate, Jimi Agbaje, needs prayers.

RESULT: The governorship candidate of the All Progressives
Congress (APC) in Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode was
declared the winner of the April 11 election.
Mr Ambode polled 811,994 votes, with the runner-up and
the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr
Jimi Agbaje, polling 659,788 votes.
After the election results were announced, Mr Agbaje
congratulated Mr Ambode in a telephone call.
In a tweet on his twitter handle, Mr Agbaje said: “I wish him
well and pray he will be successful in guiding this state”.

Ebola will come back
The prophet asked Nigerians to pray against recurrence of
Ebola in Nigeria in the year, saying there will be fresh cases
of Ebola in the year while calling on those in the health
sector to double their efforts.

RESULT: Since the WHO's representative in Nigeria officially
declared Nigeria to be Ebola free on 20 October 2014,
Nigeria remained free from the epidemic.
However in October 2015, there were rumours of an Ebola
outbreak in Calabar, Cross River State, the Federal Ministry
of Health through Linus Awute, the permanent secretary of
the ministry, said there was no basis for rumours of yet
another outbreak of the virus.
The 15 people – one doctor, nine nurses, four health
workers, and one patient who were quarantined were
discharged and certified ebola free.
As at today, December 27, 2015 Nigeria is still a World
Health Organization-certified Ebola free country

Boko Haram will bomb South-west
“I see flames from bombings in several parts of the country,
including the South-West and more abduction of school
pupils. Efforts should be intensified by security operatives to
forestall that. Boko Haram will come up with different
strategies to attack the nation.

RESULT: The Islamist sect is yet to carryout any attack in
South-west, Nigeria

Anti-corruption war will backfire
Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele said that Nigerians
should not expect President Muhammadu Buhari to achieve
much in the anti-corruption war, stressing that the whole
effort would actually backfire as several notable people, who
are close to him would be indicted and thereby tie his hands
such that he would not make progress.
His words: “In probing Jonathan, Buhari will end up shooting
himself in the leg. What I mean by that is that as he tries to
trouble Jonathan, it will cause problems. He will only be able
to hit corruption, but will not make much impact. In the
process of the corruption battle, some people who are close
to Buhari will be indicted. That is why I said that he would
shoot himself in the leg. Buhari will make efforts to make
Nigeria better, but his efforts will be frustrated by a cabal in
his administration. He will step on many toes, but that would
frustrate his administration the more.”

RESULT: The anti-corruption body EFCC have been more
active under Buhari's administration, with with many
prominent Nigerians and leaders currently investigated for
collecting huge sums of money from the Office of the ex-
National Security Adviser , Sambo Dasuki
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by ogmaskman: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Befor I read this post I will like to recognise the fact that this same prophet was among those who Said Jonathan will come back.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by AlienStar: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
wristbangle:

Baby,

The title of the thread depicts it's a "prediction" not a "prophecy"
it really looked like one tho
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Freshtee(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
EzePromoe:
The year 2016 is coming and with it many prophecies from respected men of God.
The founder of INRI Evangel­ical Spiritual Church, Lagos, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has unveiled his prophecies for coming year in an interview with the Sun News.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4lmgv0r7vvr.32a8ca8d.jpg[/img]
Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele

Nigeria is currently facing many challenges. The deadly Boko Haram insurgency that Buhari’s government is said to have crushed, the upsurge in pro-Biafra agitation, corruption and many other political battles.

Read below the top 14 prophecies from the prominent cleric:

1. Nigerians should not expect President Muhammadu Buhari to achieve much in the anti-corruption war as the whole effort will backfire as several notable people who are close to him will be indicted and thereby tie his hands such that he will not make progress.

2. Buhari’s administration will have more problems by removing the oil subsidy. If care is not taken, we are going to buy fuel at N200 per litre. The removal of oil subsidy will spur militant youths to damage pipelines to steal products for sale.

3. Nigeria army will not be able to defeat Boko Haram if the air force is not fully involved. They can only defeat the insurgents with combined air and ground assaults and using satellites to target their leaders.

4. People in the south west and south south must be careful because the Boko Haram will infiltrate these areas. The insurgents will still carry out more suicide bomb attacks in Plateau and Abuja.

5. If the All Progressives Congress is not careful, the party will crack. Also if the PDP does not go back to beg the founding fathers, the party may not recover, because some PDP governors will flee to the APC.

6. A northern party will emerge. CPC is not yet over. A group from the north will recreate the CPC with a northern person in charge. APC as it is now will have problems if they are not careful. APC and PDP need a lot of prayers.

7. More political parties will be registered. Not all House of Assembly speakers will finish their terms. It is only prayers that will make the Taraba woman to go back to that seat.

8. Seriake Dickson has to pray very well to retain his seat.

9. The Halliburton case will come up again.

10. In probing Jonathan, Buhari will end up shooting himself in the leg. What I mean by that is that as he tries to trouble Jonathan, it will cause problems. He will only be able to hit corruption, but will not make much impact. In the process of the corruption battle, some people who are close to Buhari will be indicted. That is why I said that Buhari will shoot himself in the leg.

11. Buhari will make efforts to make Nigeria better, but his efforts will be frustrated by a cabal in his government. He will step on many toes, but that would frustrate his administration the more.

12. Buhari must not overlook Biafra. He should dialogue with them. He must not hold dialogue with Boko Haram. If he does it, he will destroy his administration. Nigeria will face a lot of agitations by different groups. His government should not see these predictions as doom messages, but as a warning and follow the advice appropriately.

13. NFF will have crisis. If our club sides play very well they might win a cup. They have to be motivated or they might not perform well. Government efforts to alleviate poverty will not be easy, fruitful. I see a lot of crises: Kanuri-Fulani crisis, Hausa-Fulani crisis. We should pray against massive fish poisoning in the river.

14. Atiku should seek the face of God very well because some people want to create trouble around him and destabilize his political machinery.

https://www.naij.com/679025-read-top-13-shocking-prophecies-coming-year-buhari-biafra-boko-haram.html

These ain't predictions not to talk of prophecies... Anyone who is well grounded with Naija politics can make these calculations. Believe these rubbish as prophecies at your own peril.Is there even real men of God in Nigeria?
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by akoladejesu(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
End Time prophesies.....

End Time Pastor....

Abeg pack well with ur yeye talk before we open

the gate of hell on U#
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Skain(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nothing spiritual about his predictions.

Next page abeg...
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by omojeesu(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
The most important future knowledge is already in scripture. The comings of antichrist, first then Christ. Every other is by the god of this world and it goes like this:

1. Fix human lives under his control for the future
2. Reveal the plans to an annoited agent e.g. prophet or witch doctor
3. Implement the plan
4. Get the people to fear and continue to believe in the scheme and agent every year.

Only God can change the above for His reason and in His own wisdom.

My advice to readers:
Ignore this and other such predictions that will come. Seek the truth from the Bible.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by menxer: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Talk about wolf in sheep's clothing, here is a typical example: a political jobber/analyst in a prophet's clothing.

Why are prophets and prophecies always tuned to creating fear?

...because fear is a tool for control.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by mutvy: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Una don come again?
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Mufasa27(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
We don't know the real prophet to the fake one.. But prophet or no prophet 2016 is gonna be a little bit harsh on Nigerians, there is no light at the end of the tunnel...
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by bmos(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=Decibel post

Abeg i wan go show face for this man church. I want him to predict small for me. Abeg who know him address?
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by wristbangle: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
AlienStar:
it really looked like one tho

LOL... yeah. But I don't believe in negative prophecy/prediction. I only believe in what God says. How can someone be predicting doom for the country when we have suffered so much. 2016 shall be a turning point of greatness for Nigeria.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by leofab(f): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
All these scammers!!!! Just like Paul the chronic lair... I wonder if another testament is written in this age, maybe this is how Paul and his cronies conjured the new testament.. ####Just wondering

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Aadewals(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecidedIf its not good news, its not of God..... It should be good news of great tiddings.....some so called prophets need christ.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by frenchboy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
The way they said gej wil win...
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by chinae(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
... His government should not see these predictions as doom messages,

########
He called it a prediction: meaning he said them from his canal self. He is a pastor does not mean he lost his sense to predict likely happenings from situation at hand.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by AlienStar: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
I concur

buh the perfect will of God doesn't mean all rosy.
wristbangle:

LOL... yeah. But I don't believe in negative prophecy/prediction. I only believe in what God says. How can someone be predicting doom for the country when we have suffered so much. 2016 shall be a turning point of greatness for Nigeria.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
These guys no dey tire of empty predictions.
What happened to all the trash they said previous years?
Liars everywhere!
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
chronos:
Enough of all these predictions already!..anybody who has nothing to contribute to the growth of this country should bloody shut up.

Seconded
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by luckyboss(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
pls may i ask u sir, why NFF prophecy is under probability?
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by idris4eva(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
When does God started revealing political predictions to all dis MOGs why can't he see vision that one of his church member will be rich or win lottery........
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by ElCapone(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
They want to share from what God has the exclusive right of. God is the all knower, the Seer of tommoro and beyond. If ppl like this are prophets plz they shld come and prophesy when they wld die so we wld know da potency of their prophesy. That was how 1 prophesied all manners of horrible things abt our nation yet he couldn't even prophesy the collapse of his church building, so tell me who is decieving who. God wld always put ppl like this to shame for wanting to share from His power just like most of them failed woefully during the last elections!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another / Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.