Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? (838 Views)

Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) / Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? / My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by digitite: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
100% income.

Minus -

10% tithe

10% for my woman's upkeep

20% for food - we are not cows

20% savings every month for school fees.

15% savings in joint account( emergency fund)

25% for me, myself and my engineering workshop.

Total = 100% on come

Back to work.. hehe
Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by obiorathesubtle: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ok, so you give God the exact amount you give your Girlfriend to take care of herself.. Okay.. I'm outta here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
What about your parents/family members of you don't assist them financially?

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by Godmother(f): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Ok, so you give God the exact amount you give your Girlfriend to take care of herself.. Okay.. I'm outta here.

The Bible says 10% naa its not like he's breaking the rule. He can choose to increase it if he wants, but its not like its mandatory.
Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by digitite: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
What about your parents/family members of you don't assist them financially?

Miscellaneous expenses. Beside I don't give hand out , I give hand up.
Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by obiorathesubtle: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Godmother:

The Bible says 10% naa its not like he's breaking the rule. He can choose to increase it if he wants, but its not like its mandatory.
lol.. I just made an observation.. Didn't say he's doing sth bad.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by missKiffy(f): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm, see breakdown
Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by digitite: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Its not that I give her more than what I give God na

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
This 10% for your woman. Is she your wife or your girlfriend?
Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by digitite: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:
This 10% for your woman. Is she your wife or your girlfriend?

My girlfriend. But I put in my wife's care, home expenses.
Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by cyprus000: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
[size=13pt]
If God is our provider. Why would he bother on what we decide to give in his house, after obeying the command of titthing.

The tithe is for sustainability of his priests and propagation of his words. Not that he uses it for anything.
the parable of the widow who gave a penny has an offering, is an example.

If one decide to give more than 10% out of his personal conviction,that's his own idealogy and perception.(Do not forget that his/her income also play in).

It doesn't make other people who are not idealogically aligned with him. A lesser christian.

Where I have problem with Op, is the fact he doesn't have budget for his family.

it gives a clear panorama of his persona and love for his sis,bro,mom,dad and even extended family.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by Afrok(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op nah the remaining 25% U, your friends, well wishers, family, relatives and your side chick (s) go manage? Am out of here for real mehn cheesy
Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by psucc(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op savings for emergency is different from miscellaneous. And you can't do without.
2. 20% for feeding for a family of how many? Any dependent(s)?
3. 15% savings for school fees; at what level of education and for how many?

My verdict: Your budget is unrealistic.
Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by digitite: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
If God is our provider. Why would he bother on what we decide to give in his house, after obeying the command of titthing.

The tithe is for sustainability of his priests and propagation of his words. Not that he uses it for anything.
the parable of the widow who gave a penny has an offering, is an example.

If one decide to give more than 10% out of his personal conviction,that's his own idealogy and perception.(Do not forget that his/her income also play in).

It doesn't make other people who are not idealogically aligned with him. A lesser christian.

Where I have problem with Op, is the fact he doesn't have budget for his family.

it gives a clear panorama of his persona and love for his sis,bro,mom,dad and even extended family.

[/size]

Love for loved ones cannot be quantified. In fact, I can give a family member 30% of my savings to establish himself or herself.
Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by digitite: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
psucc:
Op savings for emergency is different from miscellaneous. And you can't do without.
2. 20% for feeding for a family of how many? Any dependent(s)?
3. 15% savings for school fees; at what level of education and for how many?

My verdict: Your budget is unrealistic.

What if I earn 3million naira a year? Besides I do consultancy job on the side.

A family of not more than 5 including the couple .
Re: Breakdown Of My Expenses For The Home: Is It Wise ? by bigtt76(f): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nor mind dem jaaaare. Why don't you guys share yours and let him learn from it? Instead of critiquing without correcting solution angry

digitite:

What if I earn 3million naira a year? Besides I do consultancy job on the side.

A family of not more than 5 including the couple .

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Be A Possessive Boy Friend / Taking Pride In Sin!!!! See What A Married Man Posted Online- I Slept With Our H / How To Ask Your Dream Man Out And Keep Your Dignity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.