Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? (948 Views)

How To Seperate Prostitutes From Legit Women / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by medexico(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
It is a very stupid thing to do.

So if I want to do the do, I will have to go to my wife's room abi?

If cold just dey catch me for middle of the night, I go come wake up waka go wife's room to go and cuddle abi?

No dicussion before going to bed

And I won't wake up to first see her in the morning

e no make sense abeg...

I know some will be saying privacy but what yeye privacy do you want from your partner?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

Yes.

Absense makes the heart grow fonder. Reseaech has shown that having separate rooms make couples yearn for each other.
It also makes them drift apart faster. (depending on which comes first)

If you sleep on the same bed with your wife, in the same room everyday; you become worthless to her.
She would even start seeing the preek that once made her scream as a mere rope.

Besides it gives the man plenty privacy to handle some 'extracurricular' affairs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by babyphaze07(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Having separate rooms break the bond. It gives room to think about someone else.....
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by olaleks007(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
When dey are not crazy
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by makydebbie(f): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes.

Absense makes the heart grow fonder. Reseaech has shown that having separate rooms make couples yearn for each other.

If you sleep on the same bed with your wife, in the same room everyday; you become worthless to her.

Besides it gives the man plenty privacy to handle some 'extracurricular' affairs.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes.

Damn..you are crazy. grin grin
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by ibkayee(f): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Don't really want to share a room with my partner because I personally just really like my own space. If I could do this without harming the emotional and physical intimacy I would

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
I wouldn't mind..it only means we must have a bigger house for a separate "ROOM(S)" if he may... grin

Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by MhizzAJ(f): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
I don't think it's right but different strokes for different folks.

It isn't healthy for any relationship

Being in separate rooms gives space for distractive actions...It even creates distance between couples.

I wouldn't try it
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by Divay22(f): 12:13am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by babyfaceafrica: 12:25am On Nov 05, 2017
Nope
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by hooklover: 1:03am On Nov 05, 2017
Separate rooms is good gives d lady privacy to chat with other hindmost married ladies I chat with at odd hrs have dere own rooms.they close d door and so video chat.
Separate room no good oh
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by JohnNgene: 6:32am On Nov 05, 2017
For me, I'll prefer a separate room from my wife o!
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 05, 2017
medexico:
It is a very stupid thing to do.

So if I want to do the do, I will have to go to my wife's room abi?

If cold just dey catch me for middle of the night, I go come wake up waka go wife's room to go and cuddle abi?

No dicussion before going to bed

And I won't wake up to first see her in the morning

e no make sense abeg...

I know some will be saying privacy but what yeye privacy do you want from your partner?

if u de see d breast and nyash everyday, e no go tire you?
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes.

exactly.... i can remember back then in uni when my babe moved in to stay with me... d first few weeks we de chop fish everyday then as time went on..... it became once a week, once a month at a point i got so familiar with her naked body that i started seeing her like my fellow guy making her not to appeal to me anymore... but after we quarelled for few weeks and she moved out.. i started missing her and the make up sex was a bang!! as if we haven't really done it before. having seperate rooms is the best jare.
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2017
Whatever works for them.
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by laliga01: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Lolx..lemme cucuma share my room into two.
Abi no be so?
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2017
Its normal to have separate rooms if you can afford it. After all those living in a single room are still living... Used to wonder how they managed, especially those with more than 5 kids. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? by medexico(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Passy089:

if u de see d breast and nyash everyday, e no go tire you?
Love will not make it tire you

(1) (Reply)

Some Gals Are Just 2 Crazy / 6 Kinds Of joysticks / Sex Addict Reveals How She Slept With More Than 100 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.