Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity (18065 Views)

Understanding Christianity And Islam In The Wake Of Global Terror / Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden / Luciferean Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by johnydon22(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2016
Richirich713:

And where did this singularity come from? It's origin plz?
Oh i do not know.. It is an infinite value of both infinitely dense and hot which are energy values and energy always has

If a Atheist doesn't take that road he could just have ignored me, just like I ignored some comments u made on why Christians bother being good when I read them. I don't think Christians are good to avoid hell or to get in heaven but u easily stereotyped that view.
Learn from corrections

Thats why I quoted those who disagree with my conclusion, 2 of those atheists holds on to the multiverse but still admit the universe is fine-tuned. U said no one one with basic knowledge of astronomy who claim that.
you proposed the universe spells intelligence and i countered that ...

Exactly u think the fundamental constants happen by chance not design and that there's a natural explanation for it. But design is more probable, chance is extremely unlikely.
There was no chance here but results of natural reacting values.. Design is even more so because such Alien species capable of generating a distinct universe now leaves open an even more problem of their own complexity..

I don't think the desert screams out design, I think the precision of the constants do.
Exactly same way you do not find the artistic depiction of sand dunes to be designed is the same way the universal constants we find to observe do not scream design life rather emerges in relation to it's surrounding.. Any other life form can emerge in a scenario unsuitable for carbon based life..

I don't think u did, I was arguing for the explanation of the fine tuning of the universe.
If that were true u wouldn't be going off on why I said some atheists argue that the universe literally came from nothing.
My business is trying to stereotype atheists and put them in your own little bag of a specific world view..

U never give direct yes or no answers do u?
When i get reasonable questions. .

Physicists say so John, they calculated that if there's even the slightest change to these constants, there's no possibility of life.
Then i think you need to listen more to them because they refer to Life as regard carbon based life forms and this will be due to different manifestations of star formations or other phenomenons as regard space/time

no one said life gots to be all overs the universe.
Actually it's more like not waking up or even existing.
Lmao i thought the universe was designed for life? How come it still falls down to a random scenario that some part are and some are radically inhospitable

Universe was not design for life? If one those fundamental constants were off by the slightest there absolutely no chance of life.
What's the best explanation of the fine tuning?
I think design and it's surely the most probable and logical.
The universe was not designed for Life every compatible life form emerge in a specific environment with compatible elements... The universal constants do not in anyway spell design because every reaction gives out a specific result that will be totally distinct from another different reacting values.

The universe was so designed for life that some part of it spells impossibility to harbour life... That is such a precise design

Design surely leaves more problem than answers because the designer comes under the beam-light over it's own complexity and so here goes another need for another designer and we are dragged into an infinite regress.

Surely like i pointed out, an Amoeba in a pond would think the pond was designed for it because it suits it...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by johnydon22(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2016
samted:

What 'lot'? If you're as intelligent as you're trying to sound, you would know that generalisation doesn't quite show your brilliance. Because some people kill in the name of their god doesn't make all followers of that religion terrorists.
Exactly, many Christian does that even though some don't.. So how can you hope to plead a case for your religion to be exempted from slander and mockery and criticism when many in your religion accord same to others?

Where or who dyu identify with if I may ask?
Unnecessary question

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by plaetton: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2016
samted:

Criticism is different from outright slander and abuses my friend. Saying that a religion is a sham or its followers are stupid is not criticism. Insulting something or someone because you hold different beliefs is a sign of gross ignorance. Check yourself.

My friend.

If I advertise in the paper or tv that I am selling parcels of the third mainland bridge, or the Atlantic ocean, wouldn't you be compelled to call me a fraud and publicly shame me ?

We are surrounded by religion and religious people, and we know the shams they perpetuate on society everyday.

Besides, we don't go to churches to mock them.
We only mock them when they come in a public forum to hawk their stone age myths.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2016
plaetton:

My friend.

If I advertise in the paper or tv that I am selling parcels of the third mainland bridge, or the Atlantic ocean, wouldn't you be compelled to call me a fraud and publicly shame me ?

We are surrounded by religion and religious people, and we know the shams they perpetuate on society everyday.

Besides, we don't go to churches to mock them.
We only mock them when they come in a public forum to hawk their stone age myths.

Stone age myths ? When you have hilarious new age myths embellished as 'scientific' theories . Sir , it is too early to tell jokes and we'll leave the weekend's excitement to the EPL matches

1 Like

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Stone age myths ? When you have hilarious new age myths embellished as 'scientific' theories . Sir , it is too early to tell jokes and we'll leave the weekend's excitement to the EPL matches
hmmm.. this guy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

hmmm.. this guy..

Finally I don comment for your thread na grin after you told me to go away sad cry
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Finally I don comment for your thread na grin after you told me to go away sad cry
tongue
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Richirich713: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
johnydon22:
Hahahahahaha now we are shifting from Marble are we? wink. Isn't remarkable how you are now changing quotes? Isn't remarkable how you are now shifting the goal from Marble?

grin hahahaha ur brains doesn't get what flew argue for does it? Let me remind u you were the one who shafted to Wood then shifted to other matter.‎

U shifted twisted over and over so I expanded the context so ur brains can understand what's being argue for namely matter doesn't just evolve into conscious. 

johnydon22:

One thing both you and Andrew Flew what it is should understand: There are properties in each atom that makes them compatible for a particular reaction, once an atom looses such properties it is certainly impossible for it reaching such specified state.

So when Andrew Flew wants to ask a question worth answering he should have pointed at something with active biological properties but No he knew if he did the question was dead on arrival so he had to use an artificial object..

One thing u need to understand is matter can never became "alive" and "conscious " , so u can twist, turn, dribble all u want ur idea behind conscious will remain illogical. 

johnydon22:

Logical blunder never go cheaper 

Lmao nobody reading wouldn't know i first thought it was a wooden table...

Man u getting really desperate to cover ur dribbles, u clearly lied when u brought the wooden table.

johnydon22:

Now that it is clear you cannot show us where i defended the position of artificially rendered matter getting conscious.. 1st lie confirmed

No u just twisted the question but still claiming u ain't lying, and instead of answering the question u went on a logical dribble on how the question is a logical blunder. 

Either way u go u have to admit u believe matter at some point acquire conscious and the big "I" nd big "we" came out of it.‎

johnydon22:

More glaring lies... I wonder if you guys always realize people are reading this..

I'm wondering that right now? Last time I check u lied and then continued into a strawman attack. 

johnydon22:

They will always see i never defended artificial inanimate object getting conscious but was the one telling both you and Andrew Flew how ridiculous that was..

If that were true u would have answer the question with a firm no not continue in ur obsession of a logical blunder hunt after ur embarrassing ur self with ur wooden table argument.

johnydon22:

Even the wooden table was finely used to show you both inanimate objects lack metabolical properties.. ..

Lmao now u Defending ur twisting of the question  grin

johnydon22:
You are trying to explain a complex problem with an even complex answer thereby creating an even more complex problem..

Here we go again with the infinite regress, u can go look for an explanation of the explanation, and an explanation of the explanation of the explanation, and an explanation of the explanation of the explanation of the explanation to infinity if u happy. 

johnydon22:
[b]
[s]Since your argument rests that the complexity of the universe suggests it must require a creator, this creator must have been even more complex than the universe...

So since complexity must require a designer, this creator in turn must require a designer there can never be two ways about it..

If you argue the designer doesn't require another designer in order to exist then doesn't it show complexity doesn't need a designer? then it nullifies your argument that the universe requires a designer..

Pulling out an even more complex designer to explain a complex manifestation drags it into an infinite regress of complex problems and causal evolution because such super complex designer needs another designer going by the argument that complexity must require design, special pleading cannot work here.

In the ever colliding reacting values, it has been shown time and again that complex matter developed from interaction of simpler matters not poofing out complexly from a super complex source[/s]
[/b]

Yeah u can go with an infinite regress if u like, but I'm looking for an explanation now for the fine tuning not an infinite regress. 

In the same way if I was looking for an explanation of a strange laptop on Mars much more advance then any1 on earth. I wouldn't go on a infinite regress, looking for explanation after explanation, but who knows u probably would.

johnydon22:

Am not the one quoting people here.. am i?

Cuz u ain't got no one with a PHD to support ur false claims. 

johnydon22:

Am sure the premise is so so on point.. You are accusing atheist of stating an artificial inanimate object can turn conscious but cannot even provide one atheist with such stance.

If u answered the question directly I wouldn't have accused u of that. But instead u went on a logical witch hunt. 

johnydon22:

[s]Now have been reminded that your own very religion holds such view... You wanna deny your religious theology? lmao. 

Another unnecessary yapper 
why not show us how.. let me get a sculpture for you so you can breathe into it. you are conscious so am sure you can give it consciousness 
.. hahahaha[/s]

Aah trying again to change the topic to Christianity.  

Everything I speak with u, I ask a question u respond by going to bible. When u speak of morality u go to Quran nd bible. 

If a Muslim asks me a question I don't go to the Quran ,I answer the question directly, not try and swap the topic. 

johnydon22:

Lying for God is never a good way to argue

Lying to cover ur lies so ur atheists friends won't be disappointed in u is not a good way to argue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Image123(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lola.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Richirich713:

grin hahahaha ur brains doesn't get what flew argue for does it? Let me remind u you were the one who shafted to Wood then shifted to other matter.‎

Lolz ... I saw that wood one grin

2 Likes

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Image123:

lola.

Huh ?
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Image123(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Huh ?
uhuh. i put 'a', you put 'z'.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Image123:

uhuh. i put 'a', you put 'z'.

Ohhh ... that's cool tho wink cool

Kind of girly tho tongue
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
johnydon22:
Exactly, many Christian does that even though some don't.. So how can you hope to plead a case for your religion to be exempted from slander and mockery and criticism when many in your religion accord same to others?
Unnecessary question

never asked you not to criticize. BUt because other people engage in mockery and slander, doesn't mean you should. you call them hypocrites, but what makes you different when you do exactly what they do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog, what's your take on the creation story?
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
KingEbukasBlog, what's your take on the creation story?

Increased conversation , increased views , increased page comments cos we can never agree . Mentioning me wasn't really a smart move bro . Your thread is dead deal with it grin tongue . Over 2,800 views ? Good for you cool
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Increased conversation , increased views , increased page comments cos we can never agree . Mentioning me wasn't really a smart move bro . Your thread is dead deal with it grin tongue . Over 2,800 views ? Good for you cool
The Blogger... its all about view to you... embarassed
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Image123(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

The Blogger... its all about view to you... embarassed

Hohohoho, still being haunted, sorry ehn. Take this and the subsequent posts to cure your thirst for truth. No private "takes" will do you or anyone good.

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nmeri17: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Richirich713:

"The remarkable fact is that the values of these numbers seem to have been very finely adjusted to make possible the development of life". Hawking (physicist and cosmologist) -Atheist

"Wherever physicists look, they see examples of fine-tuning" Martin Rees (cosmologist and astrophysicist) -Atheist

"If anyone claims not to be surprised by the special features the universe has, he is hiding his head in the sand. These special features are surprising and unlikely" David Deutch (physicist) Atheist
We must be very lucky people, if the cosmological constant was off by a hair we wouldn't be here. If the gravitational constant was off by just a hair we wouldn't be here.

It has been calculated that if the value of even one of the fundamental constants—the speed of light or the mass of an electron, for instance—had been to the slightest degree different, then no planet capable of permitting the evolution of human life could have formed.

It's as if the universe knew we were coming.

"The more I examine the universe and study the details of its architecture,” writes physicist Freeman Dyson, “the more evidence I find that the universe in some sense knew we were coming"
Fundamentally, this ^^^ nullifies every opposing argument on the thread.

But this sha is the best thread I've seen all year--bar none! sonoflucifer your crase no be here o samsam

1 Like

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Image123:

Hohohoho, still being haunted, sorry ehn. Take this and the subsequent posts to cure your thirst for truth. No private "takes" will do you or anyone good.

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation.

This mad man.. Leave me o.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Joshthefirst(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
KingEbukasBlog just view and pass biko. grin grin I no get strength to argue.
Lol.

You're good abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Lol.

You're good abeg.
Thank you jare. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
The days turned into weeks, and the weeks turned into months. It was the middle of Christmasless December, for the story of Christmas begins years later.
A particularly nasty harmattan wind was blowing through the garden, leaving dust and dry lips in its wake. Eve woke up early that morning and immediately proceeded to make Adam breakfast.
As she walked past the Forbidden Tree, the unexpected happened. One of the fruits dropped and rolled to her feet.

The serpent's advice resurfaced in her mind. She had never felt this way before. She cast a quick glance round her to make sure no one was looking, stooped to pick the fruit and dumped it in her basket.

Back at their open tent, Adam had just rolled out of stone.
'Morning Eve, I'm really hungry today. Must be that new style we tried out last night, huh' he said, slightly tapping Eve's wide ass. Eve chuckled and dropped the basket on the grass.
Adam noticed the new item on the menu.
'Eve baby, what fruit is this? Isn't this fruit from the Forbidden Tree?' asked Adam.
'Adamumu honey, yes it is. It dropped at my feet just as I was walking past it today. I thought it wouldn't hurt to try. Aren't you tired of eating pear and guava? Let's try something new honey'...
Such is the power of persuasion a woman possesses over her lover, that Adam didn't even think twice before sinking his teeth into it and passing it on to his wife.

And as sweet juice of the fruit touched their tongues and rolled down the back of their throats, their reasoning became complete and scales fell from their eyes.

'Eve, what the Bleep happened? I feel strange'
'Me too, honey'

And for the first time, humans felt shame upon seeing themselves naked. Through the power of reasoning which they had gained by eating from the Forbidden Tree, they devised an ingenuous solution: Tree-Wear.
Made of leaves and twigs, this classic designer 2-piece could be worn around the balls and pussy comfortably. They immediately sought a place to hide from God, for they knew that they'd done wrong and offended God.

In the evening, there was a whistling at the Gates of Eden. That was the signal that God was approaching and was in a good mood. And, yeah, he was in a pretty good mood today. Who'd have known gliding through blackholes was such an exhilarating experience.

'Kpon kpon, una dey house? Adam, Eve, where una dey, I don show o'
This was weird. Something must have gone wrong.
'Oh no, no no no they couldn't have' God's mind pounded as he called out to them..

'Yes, Lord' Adam said in a really low voice.
'What have you done Adam?'
'I heard your voice and I hid from you for I am naked?'

'Who told you you are naked? Did you eat from the Forbidden tree?'...

'No be me o. Na the woman wey you use my rib design. Na she carry am give me as I wake this morning'..

'Eve, is this true?'

'Na Snake cause am o.' said Eve, tears streaming down her cheeks.

God was sad. He was broken but not heart-broken. How could his orders be disobeyed? Who would dare do this to him? He was going to correct this immediately. He would show no weakness.

'Snake'

'Yes Papa'

'Show'

The snake bounced like a gangster towards the center of the garden where they were gathered. And God started dishing out curses like a loving God.

'Snake, for wetin you do, no more feet for you. Na belle you go use dey waka up and down. When man see you, im go kill you post picture for Nairaland. Idiot, you wan carry me play abi'
'Eve, your father yansh there, from today, to born pikin go hard you well well'
'Adam, for this nonsense wey you do, you see this ground. I don curse am join. Before you chop for this life, you go sweat tire. Thunder fire all of una. See as una dey treat me after I don take my time create una..'

'Ngwa, everybody pack una load commot this garden now now'

'Oga, even us?' tortoise asked, 'Wetin we do na?'

'Mscheew, before I count ten, make all of una commot from here'..

As the animals moved towards the gates of the garden, Angels Gabriel and Michael from Heaven Sector 1 division approached from the skies with flaming swords to guard the entrance and ensure that no one would ever step foot again into Man's first home.

END OF PART ONE.

Lol I might not share your views as a satanist, but your story hilariously described what really happened.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Lol I might not share your views as a satanist, but your story hilariously described what really happened.
wink
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by TheDauraMallam: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hahn, where art thou?
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by otemanuduno: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
zzzzy:
Sonoflucifer undecided your end is near
But Lucifer which is Largas, is a better character than Jehovah a.k.a Nymphidis, so why condemn him? Jehovah is the creator of evil, I hope you know. He is also the devil just as it is written in the bible. But sincerely there is God, and his name is Domino Reverad. This God does not interfere in the affair of man unlike Nymphidis (Jehovah) one of his sons who gets angry every blessed day. Check out the wrinkles on Jehovah's face right now and you will pity him. Domino Reverad is the God of Scientists. Check my signature and give your brain to him. He is peaceful, didn't create any fire for humanity like his son Jehovah whom he has disowned.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by otemanuduno: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
DavidOluyale:

Y serve a loser. Satan is nothing worth serving. Not cool bro. Not cool.

Lucifer fell. Have u 4goten ? I see u falling too just like he fell. Think of the free gift God provided. O thou fool! Y u hide from the truth. The truth will hunt you till you bow.
You can lie! When did Lucifer fall? What I know is that Jehovah sent Lucifer(Largas) out of heaven. Now let me enlighten you; Jehovah himself is the confused guy. Largas left the third heaven for him when Jehovah will not stop complaining and making noise in heaven which is supposed to be holy and quiet. Yet Jehovah is not the god of the universe but the god of only heaven and earth. Remember where the Bible said that Devil is the ruler of this world, even promising to offer Jesus all the kingdom of the world. Jehovah=Devil because he claimed to be the ruler of this world too and also he said that he is the one who created evil. He created hell fire for himself and his followers because he is the devil himself. That is where people gets it wrong. They were serving him instead of serving Domino Reverad the real God of the universe.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by otemanuduno: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
oglalasioux:
Hilarious as it seems this post only shows how stupid 21st century man will be to believe such a fable as the creation story. Science has given us reputable answers to how the universe began, it's age and how the creatures on earth evolved. There is no doubt that the universe came from design but saying it is the creation story is pathetic.

hmm, you are close to the truth of Reverad. Check this link for perfect knowledge: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by otemanuduno: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Image123:

He is standing right at the door of your heart, let Him in.
Never knew there's a door on the heart. Sure Jesus the son of the carpenter fixed it there grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by hahn(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
TheDauraMallam:
Hahn, where art thou?

Chilling with buddha cool
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Image123(m): 3:07am On Apr 05, 2016
otemanuduno:
Never knew there's a door on the heart. Sure Jesus the son of the carpenter fixed it there grin

Now you know. You can imagine how much you don't know.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by DavidOluyale(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
You can lie! When did Lucifer fall? What I know is that Jehovah sent Lucifer(Largas) out of heaven. Now let me enlighten you; Jehovah himself is the confused guy. Largas left the third heaven for him when Jehovah will not stop complaining and making noise in heaven which is supposed to be holy and quiet. Yet Jehovah is not the god of the universe but the god of only heaven and earth. Remember where the Bible said that Devil is the ruler of this world, even promising to offer Jesus all the kingdom of the world. Jehovah=Devil because he claimed to be the ruler of this world too and also he said that he is the one who created evil. He created hell fire for himself and his followers because he is the devil himself. That is where people gets it wrong. They were serving him instead of serving Domino Reverad the real God of the universe.

Okay. Just Got ur reply.

See you need to study the word properly so you will give insightful replies. I dont find this insightful at all.

Please Read this :

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." [Matt 28:18]

In the beginning, God created the universe.[Gen 1:1]

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was with God in the beginning.
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. [John 1:5]

WHOSE THE "HIM" the bible is referring to here? WHO IS THE "WORD"?
Its Jesus.

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. [John 1:14]

*The devil is the ruler of the world. Jesus has authority over the Devil. Through Jesus, the world was made. You dont know him, yet you refuse to humble yourself to study the word of God. You come up with theories. Study to show thyself approved.

You are WRONG!!! OBVIOUSLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? / How I Listen To The Audio Bible (my Advice) / What Is The Significance Of 40 In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.