Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker (2055 Views)

These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker by lilyminey: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
There are foods that, when taken in excess, will have a damaging effect on your libido, and soon your se x life will begin to suffer.

Foods that are bad for your libido
While there are a lot of thing to eat to improve your s ex drive, there are also some foods to avoid.
Men who gorge themselves on these kinds of foods will have a lot of issues in the bedroom. This is not to say that the foods below should be avoided completely. You just have to make sure you eat them in moderation.
1. Dairy: This means milk, cheese, eggs, ice cream, etc. So, avoid eating these before sexy times to avoid penis weakness.
2. Fried foods: Greasy foods definitely don’t do your sex life any favors. Trans fats found in fried foods dramatically decrease the male libido.
3. Carbs: Any refined carbohydrates, like those found in bleached white flour, are bad news for your sex drive. This includes many pastas, cereals, breads, and snack foods like crackers, cookies, and chips.
4. Chocolates: In large quantities, chocolates can have the reverse effect on your klibido. While chocolate’s anandamide and phenylethylamine cause the body to release endorphins, sit can also lower testosterone levels.

5. Sweets: You’ve probably heard of the infamous “sugar crash,” and it’s the last thing you want to happen when it’s time to get in the mood. After sweets first cause your blood sugar level to spike, both your energy and your blood sugar then fall dramatically, eliciting fatigue, food cravings, and brain fog. Not surprisingly, you might not have the focus and energy required for a dynamic sexual experience.
6. Mint: Reaching for a mint probably seems logical if you think kissing may be in your future, but the menthol in mint reduces testosterone, therefore lowering male libido.
7. Diet coke: In addition to being addictive and horrible for your body in all kind of ways, diet soda could wreak havoc on your sex life. It’s the artificial sweeteners that are to blame here. Eating and drinking anything with fake sweeteners, especially aspartame, affects your serotonin levels, which are crucial to sexual enjoyment.

source and more : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/foods-that-are-making-your-p-enis-weaker.html

Re: Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker by obiorathesubtle: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided wtf are you saying man? That's basically everything I eat.. Excess or not! Iono.. But I'm pretty much addicted to most of the stuff there.. And my libido is still top notch!
Re: Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker by demarc001: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
So wetin we go com shop na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker by RexKexMilann: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmmmshocked.

This Better Be an "End Time Joke"crysad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker by ifykem: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
@ Op, wetin u wan nmake den dey eat o,
Re: Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op you well so? you for just tell us to starve na.
Re: Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker by youngberry001(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2015
common jhor does shiits u mentions there na em dey make my lidido strong nd pawerfull mheen......
Re: Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker by younghartz(m): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2015
agbo jedi jedi will solve the casegrin itsCaseless
Re: Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker by themejiwalker(m): 3:29am On Dec 29, 2015
One small bottle of baby oku and the rest is history grin

All these things you listed Na story story
Re: Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker by Dahveydson(m): 5:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Op want us to be eating grass now.

1 Like

Re: Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker by Applaner: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2015
pls, wat is p Enis?

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? / True Love Story''... A Must Read!! ''my Wife Is All I Have Got. / Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.